What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

R

randude101

true when pot becomes legal it'll take forever to down south. we hold on to our convictions a lot longer here. Good and bad

That has to be one of my only complaints about living here.

You can go to prison in New Orleans for a joint, or so I have heard.

R

randude101

Or just go to google and find what they are sending people to jail for in the news stories.

I don't live in New Orleans, but I do live in the state.

My girlfriends whole family is from Louisiana. so i know i just went on a rant about there football but all in all i got no problem with yall Cajuns.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
<------------Born and raised in Louisiana. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vK-DpXHjY0

Just gave me an idea...I'm gonna delete this account and change my name to Coonass.

This will be my avatar:
coonass.jpg

BRNEYDBVR

BAMA is the premiere football club in the southwes conf.

LMFAO!!!! I can tell your from alabama....so I'll say this s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y.

I believe what you meant to say was, that bama is the only SUSPENDED team in the SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE.....Einstein.

The only team in the southeastern conference, whose every win since 2005 was yanked by the NCAA........yep, every win since '05.....gone.....lol.....so actually, according to the NCAA, bama hasn't won a game since their 2004 season.

LMAO!!! :laughing:......go talk shit somewhere else....cause I ain't hearing it. :noway:

so bow to the twelve rings bitch!

I'll NEVER bow to anyone from alabama....fucktard....but I might wipe my ass with one of their jersey's.....lol.

Run along now.....and get a clue, dude. :moon:

haha ok just to let you know in the Southeastern conference there are two divisions east and west fucktard i might have misworded it but its not rocket science, im sure even you could figure out that, damn homie. Last thing.......................................
3 to 12 do the math get your weak ass shit out of here!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Come on guys talk what ever but lets stop with the name calling!!!

And smartass comments don't help.

Peace INH

BRNEYDBVR

Come on guys talk what ever but lets stop with the name calling!!!

And smartass comments don't help.

Peace INH

It's all good, INH....

Were just talkin' a little trash......SEC football fans are infamous for it.

I don't take any of his comments to heart...

But, any more crap from his 48 post having, been here less than a month, weak ass and he'll make the ignore list with the quickness...believe that....lol.

Take it easy...:joint:

BRNEYDBVR

Tenn.Toker...

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....

Even if you win, your still retarded.

Latest posts

Latest posts