What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

wishbone420

took some clones. hope they make it. man do i love the early morning bakeathon. cant wait to see this cab TheOneWill sounds like lot of time and effort already in this thing. hope u do big things. DO Work. as i like to call it. i started off with a little rubbermaid box. found out how much wasted room was in my water heater room thingy. "mobile home" i started plants early i think . kinda jumped the gun. now everytime i want to upgrade or work on said space. pain in my neck. yall be good peace

T

TheOneWill

Got some Sour Diesel and Some fruity stuff called Nepal or something like that.

wishbone420

lucky you man. i wasn't able to find anything not even trash. so i will be up all night. sucks but oh well. i cant tell if my baby in the box is getting better or what we shall see. i got me a list of things need so walmart here i come tomarrow. anyways peace

T

TheOneWill

I'm going to see the singer from system of a down. An also the guitarist from Rage against the machine is gonna play there to all on :420:

wishbone420

lurkin around cuz i cant sleep. i like system of a down. i added two more lights for side lighting. cut the intake alittle bigger. i want to seperate the room into two levels. veg/bloom. anyway looked at two clones today and see tiny roots already. these are 3 days old. i got 4 more that i cut yesterday hope these do good as well. hoping im on the way to a weekly harvest only time shall tell. hows your grow comin will. peace

BRNEYDBVR

Wishbone...

The room that your talking about... Is it the one with the water heater in it?

If it is... You can build a light frame work w/ a shelf and place your Mother/Clone/Veg area above the water heater. Build it out of light weight materials and keep it simple.... In case you have to move it to work on the water heater.

Those clones are rooting fast! That's definately a good thing!!

As long as you like that weed... and keep a decent sized mother of it... You can produce a good amount of rooted cuts to flower out.

IMHO having a strain that clones quickly, as well as having a mother with LOTS of clones to cut... is a key to keeping a perpetual system running like clockwork.

Look into bozai mothers to keep the size down....It works great.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm about to make some firecrackers (edibles) today with the kief that I've been saving from my stashbox. Might do a few with just some ground up bud as well.... Should make for a good time. :bashhead:

Plan on trying em out later today....but saving the majority of em for tomorrow to celebrate 4/20.... :jump: :headbange :jump: :joint: :jump:

Take it easy....

Last edited:

wishbone420

oh yea. you got it BRNEYDBVR. hope i can get some kind for tomorrow. my first baby shes starting to stack pistils. i need to get a ccard. im not planing on keep these for ever. bagseed. im using these to get my grow running smooth then i hope to throw good genetics in there. but its so hard to choose a strain too. so many. anyway keep it southern fellas peace

BRNEYDBVR

HA HA!!!!! I Made some too!! Dry sift @ .5g per ritz cracker.

Ate one at 2:00pm on an empty stomach and then another about an hour ago....

Great full body buzz with a good head as well..... :bashhead:

Pretty scatterbrained though....

I'm about to dry sift about an 1/2 oz. of some small buds and trim..... and then do a Quick Iso Wash after to get the rest of the trichs and make oil.

Dry Sift Firecrackers are KILLLLLLLER!

Heh.

G

yes, yes, yes, Its 4-20 in the South East light um if you got um!!

What is the best amount of CFL light bulbs to use in a vegetative growth cabinet per sq ' I have some 23 watt 1600 lumens some 13 watt and a lot of other CFL bulbs?

BRNEYDBVR

Not quite 4/20 here yet..... another 15 mins or so..... But I'm ready!!:rasta:

I would use 2 x 23w per foot... 46w @ 3200 lumen. Or one 42w if you have it...

Ramshakle all of em in there and use them, since you have em.... If you can cool it properly....

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4/20... :jump: :joint: :headbange

Doin' It In The Deep Down Dirty South.