What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

GDB

How are you going to find the time to fit all those into your schedule will? Hopefully you don't overextend yourself. hehe

wishbone420

brneydbvr how bout a probe with meter on the end seen that kind. theonewill your going to have nice smoke this year. i would set up a small breeder cab. u would never have to buy seeds again. hope i can be there by this time next year. mother/clone box my flower box and a small 15highx15widex15 deep breeder cab. so i clone a branch throw it in with male and have 20 or 30 seeds. im working on it. may everyones bud be sugar coated goodness. peace

T

TheOneWill

BRNEYDBVR said:
Wishbone -- If you can't find a ph pen locally.... which I doubt you will.... try your local pet store for a simple ph kit, wally world might even have them. This will at least get you through until you can get a ph pen. Maybe try ordering one online.

TheOneWill -- Looks like you've got a plan.... I'm anxious to watch it happen! Have you got your cab straight? Just FYI.... the mental floss and Big Bud are the females and the DPD F2 was the male in those crosses. I know the sticker on the pack is printed backwards (reversed nomenclature)...but I checked with Outlaw and he confirmed that the DPD was the male.
Is that good or bad? Cab is almost done.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

GDB said:
How are you going to find the time to fit all those into your schedule will? Hopefully you don't overextend yourself. hehe
Just once a week start 6 seeds it shouldn't be that hard.

BRNEYDBVR

wishbone -- I don't think that is what your looking for.... I think that you saw a soil probe. Your looking for an aquarium ph test kit to test your water. When your having problems in your grow... the first place most folks will tell you to look is your ph level. Around 6.7 to 7.0 is good for soil. To much below 6.5 or to far above 7.0 and certain nutes get locked out and can cause problems...I'm no expert gardener...but this has worked well for me. With a test kit, you can find the ph of the water/nutes before you water and can also test the run off as well.

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill said:
Is that good or bad? Cab is almost done.

Good to hear that your cab is almost finished!

It's neither good nor bad.... I'm just anal about keeping shit straight.

When folks write out what is in certain crosses..... Technically the female is written first, then the male. ie... Mental Floss x DPD F2.

T

TheOneWill

Yeah I really can't wait to get it going. :) I just need to firgure out the what I'm gonna make for the carbon scrubber filters. Also need to figure out how many hole in the bottom I need to put for air flow. Can any one help me with that?

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill said:
Yeah I really can't wait to get it going. :) I just need to firgure out the what I'm gonna make for the carbon scrubber filters. Also need to figure out how many hole in the bottom I need to put for air flow. Can any one help me with that?

Remember...... Intake is 2X larger than the exhaust.

Example: 4 inches worth of exhaust requires about 8 total inches of intake.

Measure your exhaust..... once you figure that out, You can figure how many small holes that you have to drill for intake.

If you have some more questions.... PM me and I can help you figure it out.

guineapig

Veteran
Wow this thread has really grown!!! :jump: :woohoo:

It warms my heart to see neighbor helping neighbor......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

I don't have any kinda scrubbers but I know that the idea is to pass the exhaust threw active carbon Kiddy litter I think ,,,I love the smell

T

TheOneWill

Anyone going to the 420 contest and if so where do you tickets to go an shit?

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill said:
Anyone going to the 420 contest and if so where do you tickets to go an shit?

HUH?? 420 contest? What is it.... a dope smokin' contest? LOL!

I'm gonna start celebrating early on saturday night.....

I'm headed to the RUSH concert in NOLA. :headbange :rasta:

G

I won't be able to go ( I gots kids ) but I would like to know more about it is it a yearly deal ?,,,If it is maybe I can make it next year?

Last edited:

tngreen

Veteran
you talkin bout the icmag cup on 420? that would be cool to go to, sample the best buds in the world :joint: hope everyone is well and has plenty of good smoke! soon ill be smokin on these 2 beauties!

11613P4130031.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Georgia Green said:
I won't be able to go ( I gots kids ) but I would like to know more about it is it a yearly deal ?,,,If it is maybe I can make it next year?
High times has a smoking judging contest in November that I'm gonna try to go to. I think it is in either Canada or Amsterdam.

BRNEYDBVR

DOOD....

Yeah...It's the High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam every November.

Becoming quite the commercial joke from the way I understand it.... But I'm sure it's fun to attend.

Lots of folks on here, really seem to enjoy the ICMAG 420 growers cup....which happens this coming weekend....this is in Amsterdam as well, and you can buy judging passes for it in advance.

Last edited: