What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

Yup and the big bud I just got to get the cab going I need to buy some stuff. :hs:

BRNEYDBVR

Yeah... I'm thinking about picking up a pack of em as well.

Some pretty weed for sure!

Hope you get that cab going soon....

I'm curious.... which seeds are you gonna pop when you get the cab ready?

:joint:

Edit: I've got the ECSD and OGKA rooting now! :headbange

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I really don't know yet. Well I figured out how to cool the lights. It was in the winter and on hot days in the winter it would get like 85F because it's in a closet. I'm making a cool able reflector.

Next thing I need to work on is how I'm gonna keep this bastard sealed.

Yeah it's gonna be a hard choice to pick which ones go first.

Last edited:
G

man them buds look good haven't seen anything like that around ms. just got my grow room done its a 3wide 3'deep 7 feet high. its a hot water heater room . so stealth anyways nice buds stay kewl and fly high

tngreen

Veteran
for some reason i always forget about this thread and then stumble upon it again. hope everyone's sunday is good, sunny blue skies here. great day to be smokin on some of this

T

TheOneWill

Nope still got to make the doors. An cut the hole for the fans. ion the top and also in the bottom part.

T

TheOneWill

Yeah I'm about to leave smoked some grape before ;) Oh yeah I cut out the holes for the fans now I just need to buy some 1/4" ply wood to make the cool able reflector.

Next buy some 2 68cfm fans for where the plants are now I got to find out how many holes you got to put to make it flow.

spring

spring

I'm from the dirty d. down here in sativa country. i did have a question...
in growing in early spring will your crop simply remain in vedge until the day shorten again in the fall or will they flower even as days continue to lengthen leading into summer?

i ask because early-mid spring in the south is not only the wet season, outdoor temps average 68-80 degrees with low humidity and slight breeze. seems like ideal conditions... what are your thought motaco?

BRNEYDBVR

Nice buds....Bigtimer7!!!.....But.....45 plants under 1200w?

~~~

No 311 for me......I'm hittin' the RUSH show next month.

:joint:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Hopefully I can work on the cab again today but I don't know about that so I got to see.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
johnny

well the freeze will probably kill them. if they stay alive they will re veg yes. you can put plants out as early as the first weeks of march down south. just be careful none of those freak freezes doesn't come on.

adults will often make it but babies will DIE from a freeze.

T

TheOneWill

That's why I haven't even tried to grow outdoor to the end of march. Got a bunch of auto flowering seeds. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts