What's new

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

• Total voters
L

Lune TNS

^ECSD, grown right, taken 80 days, and it's shwagg? Sorry, but what freakin' planet are you from LOL

That's crazy talk...

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Chemd shouldn't even be mentioned close to OG Kush, what is this??? ECSD? Are you serious???? Rez, stop rigging threads....

HahaHa

the old school sour i smoked(like01 or 02ish?) had a great funky taste but i always find sour d to have a 20 min high. and most of the ones i come across now dont even taste the same, have a good stink though.

good weed is good weed though. and it's all a fuckload better than smokin ari.

happy f'ing new year!

L

Lune TNS

HahaHa

but i always find sour d to have a 20 min high.

That's what I'm saying... sourd that doesn't go long enough sucks and has exactly that effect... sour that is grown PROPER (actually dialed in, taken long enough, meaning not at day 70...) will stand up to or atleast come close to almost anything in both effect and taste... The extra time makes 150% difference... I've found this through experience anyway...

Seems like with all the crosses and seeds out there most sour diesel cuts out there are watered down too... My friends who moved out to oakland and socal tell me they can never find sour out there that's like the ecsd me and my buddy's are growing back east... just ain't the same herb...

Hate to say it but OG doesn't really interest me much anymore... I've smoked it and it's not good enough to justify the garbage yield compared to other stuff around (including ecsd and chemdog)... If anything I'd like it just to throw one in the corner for the head but nothing beyond that...

Last edited:

Synthettek

That's what I'm saying... sourd that doesn't go long enough sucks and has exactly that effect... sour that is grown PROPER (actually dialed in, taken long enough, meaning not at day 70...) will stand up to or atleast come close to almost anything in both effect and taste... The extra time makes 150% difference... I've found this through experience anyway...

I agree 100%. this herb is meant to go a long time and you won't get the best out of her unless you take her how long she wants.

BongRipkenJR.

bongripken, not doubting you at all. Could you share some of the strains that you consider better?

I most definitely will! The following are my favorite strains as far as taste, smell, high, and bag appeal are concerned:

Trainwreck, Blue Dream, Grape Krush, Romulan, Skunk #1, Green Crack and Grape Ape(Skunk #1 crosses), almost any DJ Short strain now that I think about it, certain phenos of Jack Herer, Purple Urkel(common, but lovely!), and Hawaiian Indica.

Keep in mind those are my preferences if they are grown to their peak potential. There are plenty of other strains that I absolutely love though.

BongRipkenJR.

Clubs all over sacramento and the bay have clones of various chemdogs. The most common ones I have seen are the Chemdog D and chemdog 91 cut

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I just got a cut of headband, its 2 of the three youre askin about in one, so that might be your ticket if your still undecided...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well I can say Chem Dog is 10/10 potency...defiantly a head ringer..and my next grow will be a seed grow...I will be using Kyrptonite Seeds OGK Kush Abusive x SFV....and Rez's Chemdog and SOL_ Blockhead

should be some wicked plants in these beans
peace
Chefboy

Seems like with all the crosses and seeds out there most sour diesel cuts out there are watered down too... My friends who moved out to oakland and socal tell me they can never find sour out there that's like the ecsd me and my buddy's are growing back east... just ain't the same herb...

Hate to say it but OG doesn't really interest me much anymore... I've smoked it and it's not good enough to justify the garbage yield compared to other stuff around (including ecsd and chemdog)... If anything I'd like it just to throw one in the corner for the head but nothing beyond that...

hit the nail on the head.

U

UBER21

Having smoked all 3 im leaning towards

1) Sfv og kush phenominal lemon fuel taste , great high, tricky to yield though

2) Chem d garlic smell and taste , great yield, crushing high and done under 75 days

3) ECSD when taken at 80 days or more great taste a bit short on the high though

REZDOG

Veteran
. . . .

Lessee....
77-day SOUR DIESEL
67-day CHEMDOG D
75 day SFV OG KUSH

ie. I prefer them all,in tandem,or not....

....Any questions?

:)

O

ocean99

I've smoked some bomb diesel and some bomb OG and the OG was definitely preferable. It's the kind of weed I want to spend more time getting to know. On one of the occasions where I had her she sent me into a complete anxiety attack that was enjoyable, kinda like a bad acid trip where you're not having the best time but after wards you're like holy fuck get me some more of that shit.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I like Og Kush, and Sour Diesel. Ive never had Chemdog..

According to an old crab Captain this Smoke mixture is real special stuff. He called it "The Spine Tingler" : 1 part SD Kief, 1 part Headband kief, 1 part GDP kief, 3 parts OG Kush.

lol get sum pure kush grown the right way and u wnt even have to worry about the rest of the cali genetics imo but outta the three og kush for sure the diesel is so tasty and everything but the high lacks
peace

J

JeffSpicoli

ogkush. no question. Ive smoked LOTS of all three. I have grown all three. I still grow all three.
OG kush no doubt is the biggest pleasure to smoke of the three. They are all great, but og is the best pot out there. When dialed in, you cant beat it.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
ogkush. no question. Ive smoked LOTS of all three. I have grown all three. I still grow all three.
OG kush no doubt is the biggest pleasure to smoke of the three. They are all great, but og is the best pot out there. When dialed in, you cant beat it.

If u grow the original clones while he is growing them from seed he might not end up with the real deal!... Elite are great if u got the real clones... :dunno:

If u want a nice chem hybrids check out the MOB BOSS from Grindhouse Medical Seeds they also have a BubbaKush Hybrids called The Prophet. Check for bobby Stainless Thread about them. They are killer!! :biggrin:

Good Luck