What's new

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

• Total voters

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I've grown all three for some years now and Chem d is my fav. Followed by Sfv and Sour Dieel. A good pheno of all three will set your garden up for some time to come.

Z

Zeinth

what one?

what one?

Here in socal...so many types of spinoffs!

some of the og's..are indica hybrid..some sativa..

HHmm...still that lemon/slightly skunk/pinsol fav...aaaahhh...thaks CHEMFATHER!

K

kallenavndk

Wich chemdog ? anyways i will say Sour Diesel...great smoke ...Og is better then Chemdog d but i dont know about the rest doggies ....its not better then SD imo Sd is wicked sick

L

Lune TNS

Have grown both the chemd and the sourd, not the og kush though, so I can't really comment on that one.

I will say this... if I have a jar chem and sour next to each other, I'm choosing the chemd 90% of the time. I enjoy the diesel twang in the taste of the sour a bit more than the garlic-diesel taste of the chem, but the chem gets me waaaaaaaay higher...

A

Aerokush101

Chemd shouldn't even be mentioned close to OG Kush, what is this??? ECSD? Are you serious???? Rez, stop rigging threads....

L

Lune TNS

Chemd shouldn't even be mentioned close to OG Kush, what is this??? ECSD? Are you serious???? Rez, stop rigging threads....

May not have grown all three, but I have smoked all three. Chem stands up to any kush I've had, easily, it's all subjective though.

I'll take some well done kush over my ecsd any day of the week...

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
they are all related strains.
thats like asking what ford to buy
when they're all fords.

imo
kush>chem>schwag>ecsd

beer batter

I have 3 diff SD cuts, none of them impress.

I really think a ton of the med stuff is a placebo effect, I have ridiculous amounts of pain, diesel, and every single diesel cross I have tried has done nothing for pain.

mowie wowie and bubblegum were the only ones I have tried that actually kept me from hurting so much.

being high helps it not be so bad, but it still hurts.

let's not lie to ourselves.
could be the sour diesel was not a elite cut and bootlegged from seed stock, that half p of granddady should of been effective for pain IMO my mom had knee replacement surgery with a half pound of my indoor soil grown GDP and recovered quickly and comfortably. i just got a cut of sourdiesel from harborside health cent cause it was rooted in a 4" of soiless medium and had much more root mass then chem dawg and their other picks -ive had organic sour diesel fro harborside's counter and it was high grade head -not body medicine, for a sativa id really like to get a hold of their cerebus staiva~if anybodies over had you'll know what i mean -high effective against depression and no drag or sleepiness associated with GDP or even some sativas like sour diesel maybe.
i know we would buy up some GDP if we ran out between cycles, the brand name is sighn of quality -maby a test burn is in order but often we can only find some unknown purple veriety and grab it for its possable effectivness -indica influences.

You know I was contemplating posting up the exact same poll recently but I didn't cuz I figured it's been done.

I wish I could vote but I've not yet had the Chem...and the SD it's been awhile. But I am surprised the SD is winning by a comfortable margin, atleast over the OG that is surprising.

BongRipkenJR.

All strains are boring! I have the E.C.S.D. and it is garbage compared to other strains around here. Diesel crosses are almost all garbage! Chem Dog grows like poop and stinks like poop. I like a good Og though, not as much as other far more superior strains though. Maybe its the paki in it, I dunno. The diesel and kushes are so common here that nobody really gives a shit anymore. If I tell someone I have any sort of diesel nobody will care. The only one people care about is the Og kush and that shit is cheap these days. I have had far better weed than those three.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Ive got them all, and id have to say the chem x sour together is my fav =)

heres some i recently finished...
P1000142.JPG

A

Aerokush101

There all great, it all comes down to who grows them.

I would agree if this was a real comparison, CHEMD is nothing to compare to OGKush, the end... ECSD, what's that??? definately nothing to compare....

Latest posts

Latest posts