What's new

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

• Total voters
M

mexilandrace

you ever bought a pill and told the pharmacist it didn't smell right?

of course you didn't, fucking hypocrites

M

mexilandrace

Sour diesel is a sativa hybrid from a superskunk that was a descendant of a skunk#1 at somepoint. Not as hazy as pure thai but still a special smoke with a great balance in my opinion.

it's not special, it's meh, too many people don't know what special is.

I run some landrace hybrids, and I run randoms.

SD isn't special, it's a mersh strain that is decent. It's nothing special. In my opinion, none of the cuts in this thread are.

G

Ganja D

Also for certain med needs I've never found anything better. Great for pain without being overwhelming. Great to boost hunger for the truly sick who need to keep weight. Also nothing better to relieve stress and anxiety and the list could go on. Not to knock your pure sativas in any way but give them another try, perhaps with diff cuts.

M

mexilandrace

I have 3 diff SD cuts, none of them impress.

I really think a ton of the med stuff is a placebo effect, I have ridiculous amounts of pain, diesel, and every single diesel cross I have tried has done nothing for pain.

mowie wowie and bubblegum were the only ones I have tried that actually kept me from hurting so much.

being high helps it not be so bad, but it still hurts.

let's not lie to ourselves.

G

Ganja D

Pure landrace sativas are special and I get you, but not everyone wants to flower 120 days indoors or out. Everything about pure d's is impressive from the reasonable flower time to the resin output to the unforgetable amazing taste and well ballanced high.

M

mexilandrace

the taste never impressed me, any good flushed plant will taste just as good.

the high never impressed me, I would smoke blueberry over it, and in my book blueberry is mids.

G

Ganja D

the taste never impressed me, any good flushed plant will taste just as good.

the high never impressed me, I would smoke blueberry over it, and in my book blueberry is mids.
I respectfully disagree about the taste. Not a big fan of blueberry either.

Maybe you didn't let your SDs go long enough. There is a significant difference in effects when you chop her down at 8 weeks, as opposed to 9.5-10 weeks. The effects at the later harvest times provide SD with nice body stone along with a nice buzzy high.

When it comes to pain, everyone has a certain threshold. I primarily use MMJ for stress relief, anxiety control, occasional nausea relief, and help with sleep. In addition, no matter which or what kind of pain I've ever had, MMJ has never fully relieved me of it. MMJ helps make the pain bearable and tolerable.

If I were experiencing some sort of chronic pain that made life hard to deal with, I'd be inhaling a good strong Indica or mostly Indica strain, such as Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush, Purple Erkle, East Coast Headband, and/or any other strain which exhibits a strong effect.

I have 3 diff SD cuts, none of them impress.

I really think a ton of the med stuff is a placebo effect, I have ridiculous amounts of pain, diesel, and every single diesel cross I have tried has done nothing for pain.

mowie wowie and bubblegum were the only ones I have tried that actually kept me from hurting so much.

being high helps it not be so bad, but it still hurts.

let's not lie to ourselves.

M

mexilandrace

Maybe you didn't let your SDs go long enough. There is a significant difference in effects when you chop her down at 8 weeks, as opposed to 9.5-10 weeks. The effects at the later harvest times provide SD with nice body stone along with a nice buzzy high.

When it comes to pain, everyone has a certain threshold. I primarily use MMJ for stress relief, anxiety control, occasional nausea relief, and help with sleep. In addition, no matter which or what kind of pain I've ever had, MMJ has never fully relieved me of it. MMJ helps make the pain bearable and tolerable.

If I were experiencing some sort of chronic pain that made life hard to deal with, I'd be inhaling a good strong Indica or mostly Indica strain, such as Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush, Purple Erkle, East Coast Headband, and/or any other strain which exhibits a strong effect.

with chronic pain you get used to it, or I did. Just part of life now.

I have let the diesels go to all amber and everything in between. they don't do it for me.

I think there are a number of folks who the diesels don't impress, it may be a body chemistry thing.

G

guest121295

Well Mexi I reckon you're right, it's a body chemistry thing. I've grown haze and thai and vietnam black and congolese forever and ever and I'm the only one who thinks they are great. I grew so much I had to bury it all because nobody wants it until there's no dope around.Honestly the ecsd cut is too strong for me really and it will stink your yard up soo badly that you put up another fence and buy a big dog, the chem d is pukin' strong and pukin' smelly and the og is unbelievable. Nobody wants to have the 2nd best weed, not me that's for sure but on my own I'd smoke Ace Orient Express forever. Enjoy your landrace strains because they are beautifull but it's all subjective. I'm crippled and weed does zero for my pain. Have the finest day possible ya'll, Chaco.:elf::elf: What do you do when you have a pound of beautifull La Nina from Mr Nice and people look at you like you're " High"?

STRAINZ

Az,
It's hard to go wrong here, there all amazing! I've been researching these strains a lot myself lately and have just sprouted 5 (sfv og/chem d) & 3 (sour og....sfv og s1 I think). There are many different versions of each strain, as I'm sure your finding out. But u may ultimately decide on one over the other based on yield, smell, taste, whatever....The point is that u have to dig deeper and find out the differences between each variation or cross of those strains!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I used my job to feed my kids, and my homegrown to feed my head. Aint that what the doormouse said? DP
stinky doesn't mean it's good medicine.

street values need to leave the medical scene.

fuck bag appeal, is it medicine?

this is the shit that makes me hate the med scene.

I brought these idiots some unnamed sativa with landrace genes in it, they wouldn't buy it. meanwhile they bought a half pound of grand daddy purple, just for the fucking name. Didn't even get them high, but it was GDP so they bought it.

I fucking hate the hypocritical money grabbing jerks that pretend they grow for the right reasons.

Fuck every single one of you money grabbing douchebags.

I got three fucking kids to feed, fuck your big screen TV.

F

forsakenangel

I would personally go with OGK but im bias towards OGK as it is my own personal favorite. With that set aside my actual answer I would provide to you is that they are all excellent strains and you would probebly be happy with all of them but the key is finding a keeper. A keeper in any of those strains would make you a pretty happy camper.

buuut if you really really want my advice(if you havnt already stopped reading) forget comparing, be selfish, go for the gold and grow them all!

R

Red Swan

I like chemdogD best ( the cut , no idea of the quality of the knock offs) because it's got great taste and yields incredibly. Bubba Kush is great, but the yield is pathetic. Sour Diesel is ok, the seeds I got were nothing like the real cut, but I've heard DSD 2 or whatever it was before Rez made the IBL is closer to the real cut.

It will be interesting to see if people find any keepers with these random clone crosses that were better than the original clone.

How about Skubba, Skunk x Bubba. Seen some nice ones of that. I'm running Bubba now, and she's great, but ChemdogD is my fave.