What's new

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

• Total voters

Azra'eil

Hello fellows ! I hope you all feels good, i open this thread to ask your opinions about these three strains, Sour Diesel, Chemdog and OG Kush, im interested to buy and grow one of these elite clones but in seeds form and i need your help/opinion about it to choose the best in term of flavor/odor and high. I count on you and wish you an happy new year and a lot of fun in your garden. Sincerely. Az

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats alot tougher then it sounds...ive got ecsd, chemd, and (so far) three of the og's...ecsd is my favorite as of now, though i havent smoked my fav og(tahoe) at the same time ive had ecsd in the jar....and chemd is def the strongest of the three...and i just looked and saw you are talking about seeds...tell ya what, ive had some very well grown sour diesel ibl from rez seeds and it was pretty much spot on...didnt quite have the same reek, but it was stinky enough to get me sitting on the couch just breathing the aroma in...good luck...sub

Sour Diesel :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
All of em sound nice, though I've only ever had two of em... A good member here grew some chem-d (never had this one) and that individuals description of her was that it was straight offensive (in a good way though:D) in the funk and complexity of it's aroma, flavor, and high... Now I've never had her, but I think that may change soon...;)

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

NEVER HAD CHEM DOG OR SOUR DEISEL SO I CANT REALLY SPEAK ON'M.... BUT THAT KUSH IS AWESOME WHEN ITS GROWN CORRECT...

AND IM OUT :abduct:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its my understanding that they are all three related. Ive had lots of OG and SD and they are both powerful instant gratification smokes. If you see Headband, get it. Thats related too. It will put you into an amnesia dream state for (Unknown time) seconds or minutes at a time. You will not know what you are.
DP

funkman

I have smoked and grown all. I love smoking the chem. But it only wins by a little. I say go STU. Nothing like a killer haze.

M

mexilandrace

sour diesel is nothing special, I don't get the hype one bit.

I keep growing it, they keep loving it, and I keep thinking they are fools.

give me a good sativa or even a happy indica anyday of the week.

I won't even smoke anything with diesel in the name anymore, so sick of the bullshit.

I have smoked all the cuts listed, and in my opinion, a good mother's finest pheno kicks the shit out of them. Any good haze hybrid does. Fuck man, a good thai or equatorial hybrid will change your life.

KRD

All three are super dank you will probably get the closest with sd from seed. I would smoke sour d even if it didnt get me high the taste is that good.

severian

As much as I hate to do it I am going to get SD and ChemD. I don't want to wait around for a year wishing I would have got the other one too.

Decap, you get the OGK and we'll have the trifecta.

T

THC_Decapitator

As much as I hate to do it I am going to get SD and ChemD. I don't want to wait around for a year wishing I would have got the other one too.

Decap, you get the OGK and we'll have the trifecta.

sounds good homie :smokeit:

G

Ganja D

Although I haven't grown chemdog or og kush, the Diesel is my favorite. I've smoked a bunch of different samples of og and still haven't been blown away regaurdless of what all my boy's say. I've only tried chemd once and it wasn't grown that well. I'm looking forward to getting to know them all very well soon. When you walk into a bar or restaurant or anyplace with some real sour d's in your pocket everyone starts looking at you funny and complete strangers start asking you for weed. Stinky stinky.
Here's a few pics of Rez's sd ibl.

M

mexilandrace

stinky doesn't mean it's good medicine.

street values need to leave the medical scene.

fuck bag appeal, is it medicine?

this is the shit that makes me hate the med scene.

I brought these idiots some unnamed sativa with landrace genes in it, they wouldn't buy it. meanwhile they bought a half pound of grand daddy purple, just for the fucking name. Didn't even get them high, but it was GDP so they bought it.

I fucking hate the hypocritical money grabbing jerks that pretend they grow for the right reasons.

Fuck every single one of you money grabbing douchebags.

I got three fucking kids to feed, fuck your big screen TV.

G

Ganja D

sour diesel is nothing special, I don't get the hype one bit.

I keep growing it, they keep loving it, and I keep thinking they are fools.

give me a good sativa or even a happy indica anyday of the week.

I won't even smoke anything with diesel in the name anymore, so sick of the bullshit.

I have smoked all the cuts listed, and in my opinion, a good mother's finest pheno kicks the shit out of them. Any good haze hybrid does. Fuck man, a good thai or equatorial hybrid will change your life.
Sour diesel is a sativa hybrid from a superskunk that was a descendant of a skunk#1 at somepoint. Not as hazy as pure thai but still a special smoke with a great balance in my opinion.