What's new

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

Sour Diesel, Chemdog or OG Kush ?

• Total voters
D

draco

parameters...

i grew out some jock horror from nirvana... not a two hit strain at all, but after about a half a j sometimes it would put me in a mood that was profoundly enjoyable and would last for hours. mood weed... magic afternoons... should have kept one plant, but the market prevailed.
still have a little and i'll trot it out for the right occasion...

body chemistry, mood, surroundings, availability, and even time of day can determine what we think of a strain...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
parameters...

body chemistry, mood, surroundings, availability, and even time of day can determine what we think of a strain...
so true...also, the amount of said strain smoked....first time i harvested ecsd i thought along the lines of many folks ive seen here saying it was a weak high or didnt last long...i used to hit it for flavor, then hit chem d after to get where i wanted to be...halfway thru that first jar i was doing the opposite, chem d first then ecsd....soon enough, as my body and mind adjusted, i realized ecsd was sooooo much better than i thought....now i smoke thru at least an ounce of a strain before i judge it, and i like to smoke anew strain exclusively for at least a couple weeks before judging...this is a very important point i think many overlook...

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
so true...also, the amount of said strain smoked....first time i harvested ecsd i thought along the lines of many folks ive seen here saying it was a weak high or didnt last long...i used to hit it for flavor, then hit chem d after to get where i wanted to be...halfway thru that first jar i was doing the opposite, chem d first then ecsd....soon enough, as my body and mind adjusted, i realized ecsd was sooooo much better than i thought....now i smoke thru at least an ounce of a strain before i judge it, and i like to smoke anew strain exclusively for at least a couple weeks before judging...this is a very important point i think many overlook...

Well said Sub!!

toohighmf

Veteran
I smoke so much OG its nice to get some sour-D. I'm about to do Chem D. I want a producer that does whats its supposed to and taste great at the same time.

F_T_P!

sour diesel is nothing special, I don't get the hype one bit.

I keep growing it, they keep loving it, and I keep thinking they are fools.

give me a good sativa or even a happy indica anyday of the week.

I won't even smoke anything with diesel in the name anymore, so sick of the bullshit.

I have smoked all the cuts listed, and in my opinion, a good mother's finest pheno kicks the shit out of them. Any good haze hybrid does. Fuck man, a good thai or equatorial hybrid will change your life.

I agree, I love ecsourD because It grows faster than the others in veg and I can beast it out. It always sells out as do the others but ecsourD is the most productive for me.

I am really looking forward to the MangoHaze and Herrijuana I am about to start.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts