What's new

some blue crosses

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah Xyz :D nice to ahve u back :D with purple plants :D resinous as allways! :D

peace mate!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high:)!

thanks dudes & ladies, lots of colorful plants are coming this year, i have some relatively big outdoor plans :wink:

lov u all
~peace

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
pics!

Pandora mutant is a female!
PM day 11 12/12

Pandora just before repotting for flower

thanks XyZ!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Hey XYZ i got 2 seeds of Blockberry and both germed and are in rapid rooters now. Can someone give me a smoke report on Blockberry? Oh yeah and What crosses are you workin on now?

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dudes ...hope you are growing well... i was very busy during this week, viva la Friday :D

Pirate - the blockberry is an interesting smoke, some phenos are more potent than others ...but all will make u high :wink:
generally it's a head/body mix and nice lasting. just don't let this stuff drying for to long ...the fine fruity flavor tends to disappear if the flowers are initially too much dry... but it comes out again after some curing. good growing & happy smoking bro!

i'm working on the Deep Chunk x Cocoa kush ...this will be developed under the sun... so it's a long outdoor project.

right now i made some indoor PTK hybrids ...this are not any blue crosses... but anyway here are some pix

~note please that it's very hard to make seed-pics on the plant because the seeds are actually not visible, except on the stems and some lower flowers.

this mom is a relatively long flowering sourD ...which came to me via a friend... so it's a joint~ventura project
15012IMG_5934.JPG

15012IMG_5929.JPG

15012IMG_5951.JPG

15012IMG_5948.JPG

15012IMG_5957.JPG

& here is the absolutely sweetest mom i found in a pack of ISS (island sweet skunk)
15012IMG_5978.JPG

15012IMG_5926.JPG

15012IMG_5961.JPG

15012IMG_5966.JPG

and here 2 seeds to compare.......left is Sour Kush................................and right is the Sweet kush
15012IMG_5971.JPG

what do you think folks? :D

G

i think your gonna get stoned haha!!!!

Cool bro,come on with the shit........
GO X go....

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe thanks Louy! i will make the first test-grow in early summer... but will need some more random testers as well :D

Goldenseed

That sounds like some bomb crosses XyZ!!!

From wich Seedbank is the Island Sweet Skunk?Is it from Federation or from Legends?
Could you post some more pics of the ISS please if possible?I would like to get something similar from my pack(Federation)....what is the high and the taste like on your pheno?

Keep up the mindblowing work.....Goldenseed :wave:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro... yes it's the ISS from federation'

you can expect many phenos ...in fact, every plant is much different... not a uniform strain at all. some plants are real winners though... among others i got 2 very nice females but one is just sweeter than the other and with a bit bigger calyxes (i like that:) actually it's the most special sweetness i ever smelled (& i grew a lot of strains:) The high is high' :D more in the sativa way... it's stuff for the brain!

will upload more pics soon ...but now i have to go... the night is calling me :D

enjoy the friday & c ya soon

Last edited:

Goldenseed

Hey XyZ!!!

Thanks for the fast reply!!!
I like big calyxes too...the larger the better :bigeye: .You sound very good about the ISS i will give it a try in one of the coming rounds.I also like "high" highs :biglaugh: stuff for the head is always wanted.Did you have phenos with that typical haze taste?How was the yield and the stretch on them?Im excited to see those pics of the ISS.

Enjoy your weekend & talk to ya soon :wave:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes this strain has potential ...i'm sure you will find a good individual for your application... but forget about the classic haze taste. my fav mom has a different, unique sweetness (mouth watering:) The yield is not predictable because it's depending on the pheno + skillz of the grower. some plants stretch more than others, but on average it's a medium-stretchy line. overall it's some nice potent & very tasty herb, just look for the slower flowering plants. hope that helps...good luck bro!

a whole pic from my keeper ...the yield is obviously retarded because of the seed production...
15012IMG_5988.JPG

~will upload some macro shots later when i find more time... have fun dudes! :D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly :D

the Sour kush was not planed by me though ...i got the sourD from a friend & the produced seeds are mostly for him... i will keep only a few for personal use. The ISS is imo much better than the sourD... both are similar potent but the high from the Sweet skunk is lasting longer & the flavor is overall more charming (at least for my taste:). sourD is a nice smoke but i just don't see any "elite" things on this plant. it may be great in crosses... don't know that as long as i don't test the produced seeds. don't like to speculate which cross will be better ...the ISS mom is a really fine smoke... but new hybrids are always a mystery. the Pine Tar Kush may combines better with the SourD than the ISS..(will see when i grow them out & test the finished product:)

peace :joint:

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Xyz

Xyz

After looking through this thread i did'nt see anything that showed your lights,or i missed them. what do you use for flowering? ps. I really enjoyed reading this thread. thankyou! :joint:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high'farmer... i use HPS lamps for flowering. at the moment i have 2x600 in the relatively new room for my personal grows & selections... and 2 old 400w (sylvania grolux) ...which i use in a smaller room for seed-production. BTW i prefer to grow from seed, that's why im making a few of my own crosses that i like... and never veg my plants longer than 2 weeks, so i use hps-only.

some macro seed-shots as promised, made under natural light...

15012IMG_6022.JPG

15012IMG_6001.JPG

15012IMG_6008.JPG

15012sweet_trics.JPG

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Xyz a DC male, the seeds were given from Raco, he told me that you made the selection, I popped 3 1 male and the other 2 were attacked by mold and one of them die...

There is the male Thanks bro!! I'm gonna do some DC seeds... I will cross this male with the parineeta :rasta:

See ya !!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good show xyz! always on you way to make nice new stuff!

wonderful male ras bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts