What's new

some blue crosses

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Medved said:
well i'm sick :puppydoge

so it's very hard to water the girls and everything and upload pics and .... it's a lot of work.

I chopped 2 SkunkDC a few days ago, here are the pics.

23447SkunkDCdrying-med.JPG

23447SkunkDCdryingbeer-med.JPG

23447SkunkDCdrying-bud-med.JPG

the other girls are watered with water only, have no time for flushing them, hope if I will fell better tomorrow, will flush them tomorrow,

have a nice evening all

:joint:

Awesome!!
here´s the grandaddy of those SkunkChunks :D
7287P1011004-med1.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots d00bie :wave:

muddy hehe... i already said what my new blue project is... you just need to read the thread man :sasmokin:
i will cross one of the new Blue lines (Vanillaluna or Cocoa kush) with a deep chunky female (from Toms seed-stock). Also have some Sour diesel & ISS... i'm planing to cross this as well, should be a flavorful mostly sativa hybrid... but this will not be a blue cross, just some random green stuff for my collection.

Hola Raco ...nice shot from the granddaddy... would love to see Toms old daddy from this granddaddy :pimp3:

Heya Medved, good to know that you are ok!
Again, much thanks for your updates :lurk:

Medved said:
this pics are from day 55 into flowering.

234473blueberries-55days-med.JPG

23447blueberry-55days-3-med.JPG
well done - this berries are short & fat :wink:
Now somebody say again that the blueberry is not a relatively stable line with potentially good yields if grown well. :D

also the blockberry colas are lookin great man ...they will need some time more though... the blockhead mom was a late finisher - nearly 10 weeks till first amber trics... but with a so sweet pungent citrus odor that was just unbearable in the last week, makes you sick indeed! How are the aromas on your ladies now?
Medved said:

BTW, hope you will enjoy the skunk~chunk... i'm just blowing some right now :joint:

Medved

helou :) some pics from day 57 into flowering :)

man those blockberries aromas are just ****in crazy :D can't find another word for that smell, if you smell it long time, you brains will go crazy :)

There is a lot different story on blueberries. Aromas from blueberry are so sweet, nice sexy smelling :) If my woman would smell like that, I would merry her a long time ago :D just awsome smell :)

here is a pic from blockberry leave

23447Blockberry-57days-med.JPG

and some blueberries macros that I like
23447trichs-blueberry-57days1-med.JPG

you can see a few purple trichs.
23447trichs-blueberry-57days2-med.JPG

23447trichs-blueberry-57days-med.JPG

like McDonald would say: i'm lovin it :)

:joint: :joint:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great work my friend... i always love to see some purple in the resin, my fav trics ever :redface:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you ever get purplish hash out of such trichs ?? it would look more than awesome ....

Fj

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean me? i never had purpling in the hash... it seems that the colors in the trichomes disappear a bit during the drying process... also there are usually much more normal trics than this colorful wonders. The Cocoa kush is so far the only blue line where i observed the purple already in the early resin... this should be some mad fun near harvest time :wink:

i know you are a blue lover & you have now the macro lens as well...so we may se the first purple hash from you :D

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resin Coverage

Resin Coverage

Thanks XYZ...and everyone for the views...Christmas day I harvested Sweet Blue...DD

Below...pointing the way to great genetics...DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More Blues....

More Blues....

Thank you Zoolander...I just have to add one more image of Sweet Blue...DD

Medved

today I choped 4 girls 2 Blockberries and 2 Blueberries, and man I smell weed everywere :) very strong odor on blueberries and on blockberries, I went in shower and I still smell that weed on me :D

well today was 65 days of flowering and I still have 2 girls under the light. 1 Blueberry and 1 Blockberry.

some pics from harvest today.

here you can see 1 massive cola bud from Blockberry

23447Blockberry-65days-flowering1-med.JPG

23447Blockberry-65days-flowering-med.JPG

smell from Blockberries are a lot simillar to lemons, mmmm:) so nice but also very stron

and here are some pics from blueberries

23447Blueberry-65days-flowering1-med.JPG

23447Blueberry-65days-flowering-med.JPG

a bud from blueberry is a lot smaller that one from blockberry

23447Blueberry-65days-flowering-bud-med.JPG

and a bluebbery leave from down under :)

23447Blueberry-65days-flowering-leave-med.JPG

and all the girls drying here :)

23447drying-all-together-med.JPG

have a nice day, and happy new year to all of you. Let the nature be kind with you :) :joint: :joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome friends!! :D
My BlueDancer x DC (same male above ^^^)turned blueish
DSCN5566.jpg

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I have some Pandora pics. :)
Here aresome pics I was unable to upload when I took them. I believe 12/2.

This first one did not make it very long

The front runner......

Mutants....

And my own cross Bluechakra (Blue Thunder(f) x Kalichakra(m))...

And now for today's pics.
Group shot

Mutants (one grew a side branch that was not mutated)

And the front runner (I just called her Pandora) with BC on the side.

Last edited:

Medved

here are a few pics, that wanna tell you happy new year and merry cristmas to all of you :)

not sure if it is blueberry or blockberry :) to stoned when making this pics (smoking SkunkDC) :D
23447bud-can-med.JPG

I hope that santa will find this cristmas tree, and drop some nice strains under that :) (this is Blockberry at 67 days of flowering, will let it to about 70 days)
23447cristmas-tree-med.JPG

and here is bud, If santa will have time to smoke that bud :) (blockberry bud)
23447puff-puff-pass-med.JPG

well new year is almost here, so happy growing in 2008 :)

:joint: :joint:

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy & Healthy New Year to ALL!
...stay safe & grow well my friends

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Happy New Year, Blue-lovers! :D

My Blue Diesel

312BD_1_buddage_d66.jpg

High~light! ...your Blue Diesel looks very nice frosty... what's the exact parent combination? :D