What's new

some blue crosses

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Esben' you old legend :wink:

nice purple Pablos! you must have some really cold temps there at the moment :D
yes i send some of my DC seeds back to Raco and i added a few for you (you had great luck with the timing when you asked me for this beans:) Don't forget that my DC stock is fn+2 - so 2 generations removed from Tom... but the plants are still much the same, which is expected because it's a pure-line. good luck with your further projects!

saludos

wordtree

truly one of my favorite threads on IC...love to follow the projects and see all the fine stock. Surely it all smokes as good or better than it looks!
grow on, mate...grow on! You have come up with some very very unique hybrids.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
XyZ said:
thanks Esben' you old legend :wink:

nice purple Pablos! you must have some really cold temps there at the moment :D
yes i send some of my DC seeds back to Raco and i added a few for you (you had great luck with the timing when you asked me for this beans:) Don't forget that my DC stock is fn+2 - so 2 generations removed from Tom... but the plants are still much the same, which is expected because it's a pure-line. good luck with your further projects!

saludos

Not cold at all!! 10-15 ºC at night. Thank's for the info m8 I would like to see the orginal mother and father from Tom seeds, is it possible??

See ya bro! :rasta:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
billede000zn1.jpg

img0004cz1.jpg

Deep chunk from Xyz :headbange :rasta:

Going to use it over time for both indoor and out door suited crosses .

These are some that come to my mind from the strains i have now.

Indoor

DC x WW
DC x ak48
DC x blue berry
DC x Arjans Haze#1
DC x Jock Horror
DC x Nepalese Highland or Nepalese Jam

Outdoor

DC x Royal Dane ( very early indica dom. landrace)
DC x Lebanon 27 ( early sativa dom. landrace)
DC x Early Dane (new promising seeds. very early landrace)
DC x Afghan ( DK outdoor version)
DC x Big Bud ( DK outdoor version)

Im also looking forward to given BlockBerry and Berry IBL a go in one of the next runs in the room
:joint:

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High'folks

wordtree - thanks for the kind words bro!

Gunnarguchi - nice pics! good luck w/ the chunky projects & have fun with the crosses of yore :smoke:

Pablo - such temps are perfect for deep coloration :wink:

i would also like to see some pics from Tom's breeding parents ...but the man is busy... and we can not expect that he puts all his work on the internet. i'm already thankful that he shares the results from his genetic work.

i don't know about his selections of male plants...
but for seeds he probably used the same elite female that he is using for the private grows & hash

this pics are so unforgettable :redface:
1547dc8.jpg

1547dc4-med.jpg

1547DC2-med.jpg

Goldenseed

XyZ thanks for sharin those Pictures with us!!Thats a dream of a Plant,isnt it?Those rolled up Leaves with all the Resin make it look like its frozen :rasta:

@Gunnarguchi:Those crosses sound very well,i wish you much succes!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WoW!! :D
Well,AF started two Blockberry beans...both germinated,but after 4 weeks ...2 males...
I´m going to start many beans this weekend..I can´t wait!! :headbange
edit: here are the two machos....identical! :D
racoo050.jpg

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ said:
High'folks

Gunnarguchi - nice pics! good luck w/ the chunky projects & have fun with the crosses of yore :smoke:

i would also like to see some pics from Tom's breeding parents ...but the man is busy... and we can not expect that he puts all his work on the internet. i'm already thankful that he shares the results from his genetic work.

but for seeds he probably used the same elite female that he is using for the private grows & hash

1547dc8.jpg

1547dc4-med.jpg

1547DC2-med.jpg

Well tnx for making it possible :jump:

They well be done over time and one at a time, but just some highest on my wishlist :rasta:

Btw whats that awesome looking plant of Tom's ?

PTK ?

E

ElectroSticky

great thread ,, :muahaha:

I ONLY BUMP IN HERE TO SAY AND ASK ,,,,,,,

i have seen So many violets , purples strains ,, i had a DP blueberry men it is so violet ,,, but dude does CANNABIS HAS BLUE COLORS TO IT ?

has someone ever actually seen or has a BLUE BUD not purple u knoW i mean BLUE really it is not that im not impressed by all the purple :redface: arround ,, but please i have never seen A BLUE BUD ,,, HAVE U ?!?!?!PLEASE SHOW

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BlueDancer x Deep Chunk :D
DSCN5565.jpg

X-18 :D
DSCN5585.jpg

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Raco - how long was the germination from your cripple creeks?
mine are now 10 days in soil but nothing came out... i have a bad feeling that they will not pop up
all plants from the berry & pandora came out in 4-6 days and are already planted under the light:)!

btw nice pics! good luck with your further blockberry - hope that all will be female for you :D
germination from my seeds should be near 100% ...they are all much fresh and i collected only the full-matured beans

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ said:
High'folks

1547dc8.jpg
Look at this shade of purple :D.Came from the DC side,a male :D
P1063243.jpg

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hey Raco mon´!!!

As asked on other thread: WHERE DO YOU CONSTANTLY PULL PLANTS LIKE THAT?

Naah, seriously :respect:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice buds with pinky/purple leaves :D ...the DC makes a great job in the crosses :wink:

ok now it's time for some young yellow leaves ...one of my latest planted Pandoras is making some irregularities

here are 2 plants to compare ...first is a normal-lookin pandy and the other is something like a "half-albino" :biglaugh:

don't worry about this expressions, such plants usually grow normal in the later stages & can give a super smoke!

15012IMG_6071.JPG

15012IMG_6073.JPG

15012IMG_6072.JPG

15012IMG_6077.JPG

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I have the same inna this Chitralgum leaves, but later no problems

:rasta:

Xyz, what is the lineage of the Pandora?

See ya m8's!

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Xyz, what is the lineage of the Pandora?
Hola Pablo ...it's a special F-13 crossed w/a Bubblegum... the process is shown on the second page from this thread :wink:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for the sun :)

time for the sun :)

ok it seems that the cold time is mostly over in our land - nice sunshine and good temps we have in the last daze

just started with about 50+ deep chunk seeds ...will plant them outside somewhere in mid april... updates later :wave:

15012IMG_6085.JPG