What's new

some blue crosses

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey XyZ, thx for the interest! This was a one-off done by the TRC back in '04.
Rez had sent the monk some Double Sour Diesel beans, and he found a nice stud to cross to his blueberry #38 keeper, an old DJ Short selection.
I have a thread up here: TRC Blue Diesel

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Blockberry...........

1483Blockberry157.jpg

1483Blockberry158.jpg

1483Blockberry159.jpg

1483Blockberry160.jpg

1483Blockberry161.jpg

1483Blockberry162.jpg

1483Blockberry163.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue at day 80

Sweet Blue at day 80

I've been prolonging flowering for a bud or two...this is Sweet Blue at day 80 flower...DD

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
You have done such an splendid job XyZ, makes me wanna pop some Blockhead crosses I made..

I did pop & sprout couple Whiteskunk x BH & B52 x BH, but my cabinets were too overcrowded and I too lazy, so they did die in minigreenhouse, because lazyass Herbalistic didnt find time to plant them :confused: bad me :bashhead:

But because the color of the day is blue, I participate with these LOUSY pics of Doublegum sample nug:

BTW, she did receive some BH pollen also in one branch resulting with about 25 healthy looking seeds = :yummy: in the near future!!

Nice resinbomb Highlighter :yes:

I wish you guys/gals succesfull & safe year 2008 :wave:

I've got some Jordan of the island Blue city Diesel(dj blueberrie x soma nycd) going right now. only ten days or so into flower. they are my first experience with blueberrie genetics. I'll post some pics later tonight if that's cool with you xyz.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pregnant Sweet Blue

Pregnant Sweet Blue

My Sweet Blue joint mom bearing F2 offspring for a spring 2008 grow...DD

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
whew! good read! thanks a million to all who make my garden special. you know who you are. :)

icmag rox! so many stand up people here.

Medved

some time for some update :) the buds are almost all dry, and now they wait for curing :) i'm very suprised on main colas on blockberries, also blueberries are nice. the main cola bud from blockberry is huge about 10g i would said. first i have tried some blueberries. and I can say that this weed will be a full pleasure to smoke :)

some pics

here are 2 buds from blueberry
234472-tops-blueberries-med.JPG

one blockberry main bud
23447blockberry-on-something-med.JPG

and 1 funny looking pic from blockberry from my friend (love the pic, I take it):)
23447blockberry11-med.JPG

I hardly wait to test some blockberry :)

have to go smoke something :joint: :joint: see you later aligator :joint:

and have a nice evening all :joint:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Pandora chillin's.

I think the first mutant might be a male. If that is the case I probably will not keep him. Oh, well.:D

Here is my Jordan of the Islands Blue City Diesel. It is the one with the most purple. the best smelling one has no purple yet. still got 4-5 more weeks though.

I don't know what is in joi's God Bud but here is a purple pheno. It smells very fruity sort of pineapple smelling.

I'll update in a couple of weeks.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
DAMN, I just noticed XyZ is banned = WTF!!!

I did some research upon it and what can I say, but...

My deepest symphatys for you XyZ, well be waiting for you when you come back and I really do hope you come back!

Such an kind, generous & most important REAL person <- we never have those enough among us!!!

So, just droppin by to admire your great work and pay my respect & support for you man :respect:

Ulysses

Don't worry XyZ, you ain't a breeder till you've been Banned from IC- it's like a right of passage...

Great idea with the Pandora cross BTW...

I'm sure you'll be keeping busy during the hiatus!

Staying tuned...

pHrail

WTF XyZ banned...that sucks. Well heres a few shots of a blueberry male F5 from generous XyZ that I'll be collecting pollen from this week. More shots of blockberry, blueberry, and some deep chunks coming.

blueberry002.jpg

blueberry004.jpg

Here is a few shots of my keeper JOI's blue city diesel and a couple of blue hawaiian. All of the Blue city diesels have some purple now. they are at 6 and 1/2 weeks.

BCD

BH

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
hey everyone.

Here are my 2 Pandoras

The normal one

The mutant.

They both appear to be females!
I am going to see if I can take clones, veg them a little longer, then flower.
Hope to see you back soon XyZ!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grow~on

grow~on

first of all, hello to all :wave:

hope you are all doing good & may the power of Cannabis stay with you during 08 and further years.

Ulysses said:
Don't worry XyZ, you ain't a breeder till you've been Banned from IC- it's like a right of passage...
haha lol nice joke mate :D k+ for that :wink:

~the banus was nothing special ...life can be so nice without forums... & i was actually very busy, so not a big deal for me

just remember, no matter how much is someone trolling you via pm, Don't Show The PM on the forum, rather go to an admin and things can be cleared-up in a different way. i was just so drunky on that saturday and i made a simple mistake like that. it was a violation of the tou, so the ban was actually correct in my situation. but who cares really, the past is over and i had a great time... though it's nice to see you again dudes!

wish you all have a great 08 & keep your judo strong in the way of Cannabis :joint:

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
ooooo, bump... enjoyed reading this thread. I want to see more of XyZ's creations...

Latest posts

Latest posts