What's new

some blue crosses

Sacrimon

Should have some pics soon of my blockberry, blueberry, and deep chunks from XYZ :) <-pHrail Still trying to get a male deep chunk :\

Ras Pablo

Veteran
XyZ said:
ok it seems that the cold time is mostly over in our land - nice sunshine and good temps we have in the last daze

just started with about 50+ deep chunk seeds ...will plant them outside somewhere in mid april... updates later :wave:

15012IMG_6085.JPG

OMG!! Xyz, I get a place :rasta:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MenageABlue

MenageABlue

XyZ...may I bump with a couple more pix of my Menage-A-Blue, Menage A Trio x Sweet Blue? This girl is getting ready to show her true colors. I see some blue in the tiny buds next to the stems, some sweet blue smell and a few pink pistils waving. Thanks for your views and posts...DD

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
a few more

a few more

i gotta give XyZ his due. Thanks Brotha.

blockberry at 32 days

sorry bout the crappy pics but my camera just doesnt do em justice. heres my lovely berry male...

i have plans for this male and i couldnt put it together with XyZ. this kix ass! never grown a male this long before and he looks nice.

the blockberry females are blooming like a mutha. way more aggressively than the others in my bloom room @ the moment. i cant wait to taste the flava and i hope i can get my photo junkie friend over here to snap some decent pics for ya'll.

petroliaa

Xyz-A Few pages back but that Federations ISS is sweet Indeed, and they must have tossed that pollen on
almost everything they Bred .That Leaf structure is un-mistakable .
It shows on their Jamaican hmmm maybe the missing link to that one .
Also shows in their older Cotton Candy .HD crossed that one with about everything
some yrs back .

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I have a couple of those growing right now.
Here is pandora (f13xbubblegum) day 28 12/12 I jsut could not keep her green in flowering.

Here is the mutant pandora day 40 12/12 ....she is smelling like bluberries

thanks to Xyz for these. I can not wait to see how these pandora clones will do!:D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello folks

Sacrimon - sure you will find a nice dc male in the future, good luck & let me know how you like the blockberry

Doobie'D - cool to see ya around....this is sweet blue f2 right? lookin' tasty bro :D

swampdank - thanks for posting some blockberry pics, also the berry male looks fantastic man!

my original blueberry fathers were totally green because it was a hot summer grow ...look the pics in my last post on the first page of this thread... but I knew the purple potential will be passed with the genes in the next generation. this pics now from your berry male proves my thoughts. you have some cool temps there for sure (at least during the night:)

milo... nice update mate :wink:

The Pandora is probably not the easiest strain to grow. The F-13 mom was a bit tricky and overall the Blues are very sensitive to overwatering or too much nutes. you grow in soil right - do you know howz the pH? the yellow leaves look to me like a N & Mg deficit, could be also something different but first i would check the pH of the soil + water

good luck dudes & overgrow this world

XyZ

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ...didn't mean to confuse anyone but...the image is Sweet Blue crossed with Menage A Trio...I'll have some Sweet Blue F2 images very soon...thanks...DD

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today planted the first berry outdoor in this year ...the seeds were started indoor under 12/12... this is the first female

15012IMG_6088.JPG

15012IMG_6090.JPG

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
man, these blockberries smell soooo effin good!!!!!! i got my first stinky finger last night in the bloom room and i was taken back by the sweet smell of these ladies. now i am really excited! not only are the blockberry girls the most sweet smelling in my garden, but they are also the largest and thickest. thanks again XyZ, i cant wait to taste these. whoooo weeeeee!!!!!!! :)

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great news bro...nice to know that you like'em! i know what you mean, this sweety charming smell is special indeed :D
you wont be disappointed w/the smoke, but let 'em flower 9 weeks rather than 8, especially if the plants are healthy

Good luck & enjoy man

215 User

Blue Dog x Basic Diesel.......

Apricot, berry goodness with the Rez.....

The blue dog was a gift from motarebel a few years back.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crosses with Berry IBL ( DJ Short Blueberry inbreed by Xyz) which would be suited for outdoor here could be Berry x Royal Dane, Berry x Lebanon 27 or Berry x Danish Passion.
Cant do more than one this year cause i have so many MJ plans in different projects, but i think Blue Dane ( Berry Dane) would be on the top of the list.

I think it could be a nice early and aromatic cross suited also for the harsh Nordic climates

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes the blockberry has a high yield potential, pumping up the flower density especially in the last 2 weeks
the effects are strong enough for the day and with practically no ceiling, more you smoke - higher you go :D

milo... lookin'good! :wink:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
ya know, XyZ, i wish i would have taken some cuttings of my blockberries. these damn things are monsters! ten days behind the rest of my ladies in bloom. twice the size and stinky/sweet. ooh, i cant wait to try this.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank man ...hope you will enjoy the results as much as i do... happy harvest! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts