What's new

some blue crosses

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
these damn things are monsters! ten days behind the rest of my ladies in bloom. twice the size and stinky/sweet. ooh, i cant wait to try this.

:respect: -> XyZ!!!!

swampdank: looking very good, please keep us updated as she finishes.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
:respect: -> XyZ!!!!

swampdank: looking very good, please keep us updated as she finishes.

of course i will herbal. i think this one wont make it far into cure because i wont be able to keep my hands out of the jar! smell gets better everyday

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Drum roll please.............

Pandora mutant day 67 12/12 just before harvest.

Her main cola (hehehe)

I tried to get some close ups with a jewelers loop...but my hands are not the steadyist.
The best ones:
Bud

Cola

Pandora day 55 12/12 just before harvest

The mutant is soooo frosty and smells like blueberries. Pandora has a great bud structure and very little smell. I can not wait to run her a second time. All in all I am very happy with these.:D

Thanks XyZ, your crosses are amazing.

peace, milo

Ps--I do not suppose you have any PTK seeds or PTK crosses laying around. :D :wink:
I requested your sweet kush from seedbay but no luck. :badday:

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice guy... wish you a great season! :D

my first planted berry is reveggin normally but was eaten by some animals (probably rabbit or a roe lol:)
15012IMG_6225.JPG

15012IMG_6212.JPG

15012IMG_6220.JPG

-milo... fancy freaky pandy ...howz the smoke?
thanks a lot so far ...you deserve more bro... of course still have a nice number of the Sweet & Sour kush
~let me know via pm what you wish

here are a few shots from a not so freaky pandy ...but this plant is the only with at least some purple on the tops... the F-13 is overall very dominating over the bubblegum, except the color factor.

15012IMG_6243.JPG

15012IMG_6236.JPG

15012IMG_6237.JPG

15012IMG_6256.JPG

& this is a clone from the exactly same pandora, waiting for the outdoors...
lets see how the color potential will be expressed during the cool nights outside.
15012IMG_6265.JPG

germing right now...

Sour Kush
Sweet kush#2
Cocoa kush (Dj'short)
BlueberryXBubblegum
+ more DC & some other stuff

Deep Kush....what do ya think? :wink:
planing to cross a trichome-loaded dc female with a cocoa kush daddy ...the seeds will be produced organically & under the sun... should be a funny colored & unique tasting hybrid, originally for outdoors!

enjoy the weekend & happy growing dudes

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the awaking of the first berrybubble {blueberryXbubblegum} from my collection :D
15012IMG_6271.JPG

15012IMG_6278.JPG

15012pl2.JPG

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a special indoor berry which was harvested a few days ago and than moved outside for reveg :D
15012IMG_6290.JPG

15012IMG_6286.JPG

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today visited again this experimental place ...we had some fine cool nights in the last days..
the first berry is already vegin normally, the other is totally purple but should reveg soon :pimp3:
15012IMG_6309.JPG

15012IMG_6311.JPG

15012IMG_6322.JPG

15012IMG_6298.JPG

& here is last DC for this year outdoors, planted just for fun near the berries (other chunks are far away:)
15012IMG_6294.JPG

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice XyZ!
what is a roe tho? like a rabbit with dreadlocks?! lol

glad to see they are coming along! n Feckin NICE pics man, I especially like the seedling shots, one of a kind!

Peace, bub.

theatk

hey wutup guys .... great thread!

hey i recently picked up bb seeds :) but i wont be using them for 8 months :(..... would it be fine if i put them in the fridge since i have no freezer? should i buy a vacuum sealer?

im planning on crossing dj's bb with cannabio-gens destroyer

lovely pics xyz. will i even need to take clones of my bb plants since it looks like i can just reveg?

thanks atk

emory

fantastic thread x, great pics and very detailed descriptions of the whole process. This is the exact type of thread that the breeding section needs. Thanks for a fun read.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey thanks for the comments folks :wave:

bub - r0e is just a crazy berry eater lol

theakt -fridge is fine for storing seeds, freezer is more necessary for the pollen'
& clones are a bit more safe because individual plants (mostly the mutants) refuse the reveg sometimes and than this specific genetics are lost. the normal-lookin plants with little or no irregularities are simple to reveg while the freaky phenos are a bit more tricky. however, still prefer this risk rather than cloning something that i may not keep. it's easy to clone a few plants ...but in larger populations... cloning is not more really practical. why should we clone a lot of females if only a small number are potential keepers ...and the chance for reveg is around 95%+:wink:

pandora nearly matured
15012IMG_6332.JPG

15012pan.JPG

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High'

sorry dudes... i'm very busy before each summer and can't make regular updates from all my grows. also tired of wasting my time & gallery space with veggy pics. i decided it's the best if only reporting the results with late flower/trichome pics. after the summer i will be more active on the forums again.

the only thing i may inform you is about a local friend who would like to make the deep chunk cross with the cocoa kush. that's fine from my perspective & i will help him, because so i can move on to the next projects. started a pack of the original Haze from Sams stock, got 8/10 ...here are some shots from this sativa babies :D