What's new

some blue crosses

Ras Pablo

Veteran
XyZ said:
High'

sorry dudes... i'm very busy before each summer and can't make regular updates from all my grows. also tired of wasting my time & gallery space with veggy pics. i decided it's the best if only reporting the results with late flower/trichome pics. after the summer i will be more active on the forums again.

the only thing i may inform you is about a local friend who would like to make the deep chunk cross with the cocoa kush. that's fine from my perspective & i will help him, because so i can move on to the next projects. started a pack of the original Haze from Sams stock, got 8/10 ...here are some shots from this sativa babies :D

Very nice sativa babe's XyZ, those Hazes are originally from Sam??

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks amigos...

Yes Pablo... i got this 0.haze via seedsman a few years ago and he said the beans are from Sams stock. talked with skunkman and he gave me the expected answer. i also doubt seedsman would grow and reproduce such an extremely long flowering sativa and than selling the seeds for such a low price. this can be only an act from Skunkman, who gave him a large stock and nearly for free, probably. Thanks Sam on this point!

The Haze males are first on the test list but not sure if the chosen dad will be married with the Afghani deep chunk, at the moment i'm more interested for the polar combination with a pure Indian line. a 10weeks haze hybrid would be fine, the only other thing is that i don't want to loose the special haze flavor and effect... so i also wish a new mostly sativa strain in my collection. perhaps the bubblegum will be used again, this time the famale part. the bubble males are not much dominant so far i observed on the Pandora (F-13 X bubblegum). i believe the fine fruity bubble will be very interesting with the haze background. it's time to make my own bubble/haze :D

saludos!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Thank's for the info. XyZ!!! DC x haze...will be a winner, Tom made this cross with his Haze, using a DC female OFCOURSE!! hahahaha

Very interesting those Haze's...

Un abrazo XyZ!! :wave:

Princesa, ACE and Cbg Purple Paki x Bubblegum. She's more inna the Paki side with this pinky colors and sweet spice aroma.

And Parineeta

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Hey XyZ :wave:

Both pandoras were very pleasant smoke. Both tasted like blueberry. The mutant much more so, reeked in taste and smell. They were so good that they are both entirely gone now.:D

I managed to get a couple cuts from the regular pandy. I gave one to my sister station and it seems to be flowering very nicely. I will try and get pics. My cut is still in veg, I want to see if I can keep her happier this time.

nice haze seedlings!

check your pms :muahaha:

peace :joint:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
doobieduck said:
Ras Pablo...very nice...love the underside of those leaves....DD

Thank's m8! That's why I take this pic hehe It's amazing when the underside of DC's starts getting purple

See this male from XyZ work, a keeper with litle glandular trichs

See ya!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high'betty ...as already said... i just started with the Indian/haze & the bubble/haze projects (maybe dc/haze as well:)

Ras Pablo

Veteran
XyZ said:
high'betty ...as already said... i just started with the Indian/haze & the bubble/haze projects (maybe dc/haze as well:)

Xyz, try the DC/haze please!! HAHAHAHAA. What kind of Indian are you working ?? South Indian Sativa or more inna the indica side??
Great work XyZ :headbange

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gracia ...yes probably i will just for fun... would be also nice to see if Raco or anyone else makes the vice versa (haze/dc:)
Tom's version of this cross is a true winner, definitely no question.

so far i know this Indian is the "Northern Indian Indica", out of Southern Humboldt
TomHill info...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87743&page=4&pp=15

atm waiting for his original seeds which are coming to me via OGbub this time (thank you bub for the very kind offer:)! :wave:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
AHHH!!!! The North Indian Indica..I never see pics, only from the DeepSkunk#9, and was amazing!!

Un abrazo XyZ!

B

bonecarver_OG

nice work with the blockberry Xyz - looks like a very resinous and early goodie :D

peace!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Blockberry-Done at day 50, she had about 10% amber triches, believe me shes narcotic so i decided to take her a bit early.

Medved

blockberry foxtail from clone

23447Blockberry-foxtail.JPG

bigger macro you can see in my gallery.

have a nice day everybody :) :rasta: :rasta:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Bud Pirate & very cool foxtail medved ...thanks for the pics & enjoy :wink:

here is the outdoor berry#1 which was eaten in the very young stage... looks like she is doing fine now :D

15012IMG_6418.JPG

15012IMG_6422.JPG

15012IMG_6425.JPG

15012IMG_6436.JPG

15012IMG_6433.JPG

15012IMG_6434.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts