What's new

Snowhigh Seeds

Vape-pro

You have no patience , you don't deserve the seeds that firestax offers . And you can't spell for shit , so I think you are the retard. And this is from someone that had to wait 6 months for one of my orders to be fixed . But it was fixed and fixed well . You've only waited one month and shit happens . STOP BEING A BITCH , why aren't you writing this on firestax site ? Your bullshit doesn't belong on a Snowhigh thread .

CoCoSativas

Got some problems there looser? Snow vends at Firestax I thought I'd share a poor experience. Others seem to appreciate the warning.

Sorry my phone screen has issues and I don't have time to spell check for you I figured people are smart enough to figure it out when a letter or a word are out of place. Bit of a goof I see though because it bothers you to the point of a freak out... :laughing: good for you

I paid for the seeds looser so I'm entitled to them.

Why wold I waste time writing on that goofs site? He only answers half the emails and when he does its all a bunch of bullshit why he can't do strait biz and why the drop went from a drop to a I'll send when I feel like it afe sending to here and there and blah blah.

It's a internet forum. I'm on topic talking about a vendor who sells snow stuff and a bad experience.

A) it's a open forum so it's free to talk about whatever. You don't control anything on any thread.

B) this site allows us to talk about other sites and breeders as a courtesy. It's within the rules.

You seem like you are a bit of a idiot. Rather than just keep your anti social looser shit to yourself you had to jump in... I'm glad you waited 6 months good for you if I wait another month I'll charge back my credit card.

I'm never doing buisness with them again. You are just showing how inept they are by taking 6 months to send a pack of seeds, and how brainless you are for thinking that's good service I'll stick to sites that send the shit ash per scheduled.

Get a life. Really. The only thing you are a pro of is being a looser. There's no bullshit like anyone I'm free to talk about anything that's not a to violation. Maybe take a couple pills before you go over the edge and find yourself in trouble for being abusI've to other members!

Another goof to ignore. I ignore Totally useless posters because looser like you totally take away from my experience here at the site I don't come here to be pissed off. Same as I don't go to buy seeds to be pissed off either. Anyway goodbye goof last time we will interact.

Edit idk why I even responded to a tool with less than 300 posts and 1 friend. Wow aren't you a social winner! Wow that's really sad actually because 60 people want to be my friends here and keep in contact. So many people watch my threads the new one is over 30 000 views and it's really not that old. :laughing: why do I even bother with people like that...

Cloneman

Veteran
I wont go in to a long explanation, but I was pissed off with my first order, but it turned up after 2 months with good freebees.
So I've made 2 orders since (only place to get Snow's gear) which turned up in about the same time, with good freebees again. I don't buy seeds that I need to do NOW, got loads in the fridge waiting there turn. I have realized since he waits to fill up a box to be shipped to the UK, then reshipped wherever............all time consuming.

Back to Snowhigh, will post my other Snow experiences here as and when

justabluez

Veteran
The Roos....Nice Buds !!

By the way....Snowhigh has a new website. Seems like its still under construction.

Last edited by a moderator:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I skimmed through the thread and also searched it but didn't see any mention of Grimm Creeper?

Anybody grown this one out or heard about it?

KRUNKZKREATIONZ

Howdy Krunk,
Ive grown out one plant from the Panama Black line as well as a cross of her. Absolutely amazing. The PB I ran floats around Seattle and was oddly dense/narcotic taken early at 11weeks (wasnt grown by me) but was amazing at 14 (grown by me).
At 14 weeks the high lasts 3-4hrs and is super happy. I remember wanting to listen/play music all day when I had that stuff around. I did get paranoia at high doses ;-)

Appreciate the info!! Definitely taking her nice and long haha..

GRoot

Veteran
Anyone know anything about or have grown panty dropper? Something is pulling me towards it. Lol

picture.php

Here is a shot of a Devil's Tit I have going. I also have a Pipe Dream plant that I just confirmed is a lady!

SeedyPast

That Devil's Tit should be nice. I seriously considered getting Snow's Durban x Devil's Tit Bx, but haven't pulled the trigger yet

Latest posts

Latest posts