What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

Cloneman

Veteran
Blueberry blast, all very similar

Blueberry blast, all very similar

Well I got 8 females from 10, not bad really! They are at 4 weeks now and are like poles, no branching at all. One of them shot up, bigger than all the others and it's turned in to the best one.

They are now at 8 weeks and 5 of them have got fat buds, like an OG but 3 times as big. Have read since to top or pinch, bend to bush them out. Have topped the clone and it responded really well, will take some more clones off it and create some more mums to then clone the hell out for my run after my summer break.

Have also got a project to use a male when I pop some Bodhi Blueberry Hashplant making it BBB x BBHP....?!

Cedar sweet blueberry going on over here..

KRUNKZKREATIONZ

Just joined up.. and BOOM... I already find a great thread :) I've been wanting a good sativa for years now and decided on the PANAMA BLACK.. all of his gear sounds amazing! Thanks to everyone sharing their experiences with the gear too.. interesting to read up on other strains that I might get in the future!!

Cloneman

Veteran
Could not resist picking up these babies!!

Devils Poison (Durban Poison Bx)(Heirloom Durban Poison x Devils Tit male)
Blazing Dragon (Maui Wowie circa 76 x Burmese)

Nice one mate, just got my 10 pack of Devil's Poison

Scored a pack of Blueberry Blast and Purple Mexican Thai! These should be awesome!

Good score, just finished the BBB and all I can say is fuckin hell, when I read all the reports they said it yields, IT YIELDS! They are like war clubs with rock hard crown or artichoke buds, that will need a kitchen knife to cut up....

Oh yeah I ordered another 10 pack of the BBB, the commercial side of me told me to, for just in case, plus I want a male of this shit.
Will pop back with some pics

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Just joined up.. and BOOM... I already find a great thread :) I've been wanting a good sativa for years now and decided on the PANAMA BLACK.. all of his gear sounds amazing! Thanks to everyone sharing their experiences with the gear too.. interesting to read up on other strains that I might get in the future!!

Howdy Krunk,
Ive grown out one plant from the Panama Black line as well as a cross of her. Absolutely amazing. The PB I ran floats around Seattle and was oddly dense/narcotic taken early at 11weeks (wasnt grown by me) but was amazing at 14 (grown by me).
At 14 weeks the high lasts 3-4hrs and is super happy. I remember wanting to listen/play music all day when I had that stuff around. I did get paranoia at high doses ;-)

justabluez

Veteran
Devil's Poison should be nice. I see someone grabbed that Tangerine Sky! I wish I would have grabbed it. I'm curious about the crosses with the Pablo's Gold in them.... I think Warlord would be a nice one......If only I could grab his entire Catalog !!!!

But lately, I have found many good strains, so I think I will focus on what I have for a bit, and try to find the sweet spot in them all.... I will have to cage the seed junkie in me for a bit......Unless there is more SNOWHIGH!!!!......maybe...

R

=Roos=

Thanks really a lot Bro
I am still in disbelief ..
It will be a real pleasure ..
bye, see you soon
: Tiphat:

Vape-pro

Nice stash , I have the purple heart and purple African haze from Snowhigh seeds. Just seen that I have a tentatively confirmed female of the PAH out of the 3 seeds I popped. Good growing , peace

Cloneman

Veteran
The ugly sisters (Blueberry blast)

The ugly sisters (Blueberry blast)

Like I said before I got 8 fems from 10, great ratio!
I have my main crop in the middle with the seedlings on the outside (2 sides), so I can keep my eye on them to make sure they are behaving themselves. There were 6 other seedlings and some clones, so they were squashed in right next to each other in a line, so going up like poles was OK, All under 2 x 600's.

To be honest I thought they would grow spear shaped buds and branch, so pinching/bending is needed which the clones loved.

They were very uniform, 4 tall, 3 bit shorter and one short

Here's a tall one with a burnt artichoke head

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great powerful buzzzzzzz

B

BAKED_BEANZ

snowhigh defiantly got some banging strains , i love a good sativa with a twist . shame they are,nt really accessible to me . i,d def pop a heap of them only place i know of is pretty unreliable to me .

all good i enjoy the show anyway .

CoCoSativas

New Snowhigh Drop soon at Firestax:

Devils Poison (Durban Poison Bx)(Heirloom Durban Poison x Devils Tit male) 15 packs of 5 and 20 packs of 10

Golden Dragon (Khmer Gold Cambodian x Chiang Mai Northern Thai male) 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Durban Thai Highflyer II (Durban Poison x Thai) Durban Thai HighFlyer F1 x Senegalese male 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Adamantium (Metal Haze x C99 x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) 5 packs of 5 and 3 packs of 10

BlueBerry Blast 6 packs of 5 and 6 packs of 10

Faded Glory (Blueberry Blast x OG purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Deep Shit (Deep Cough (Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk) x Purple Bubba Kush x Acapulco Gold x C99) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

G-suit 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10 Golden Thai (Gold King Thai x Panama Red x Double Colombian Gold x UK Cheese (red trait male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Hawaiian Fantasy (Chem 91 x Butterscotch Hawaiian x OG Purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Kaleidos Dope (Sour LSD x OG Purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Chocolate Thai Bx (Chocolate Thai F2 x Big Sur Holy Weed x Chocolate Thai F3) Joint project with Drawoh 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Pablos Lemon Thai (Lemon Thai x Apollo 11 x Pablos Gold male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Blazing Dragon ( Maui Wowie circa 76 x Burmese) 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Panama Black (Black Haze(Colombian Black x Purple Haze) x Panama Red male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Diamond Kush (Lavender x Purple Pantera) 7 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Mexican Thai 4 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Pantera 10 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Purple Pineapple Bomb (Pineapple Thai x Grape Krush F2 male) 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10 **( placed 22nd out of 470 entries at the 2015 Emerald Cup for flowers category) This was just a plant submitted without any selection, which proves with a little selection you can get awesome phenos from this line.

Super Nova (Malawi Gold x White x Acapulco Gold x C99) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10, awesome line, get this F1 Super Nova while you can. Tropical fruit and funk, xxpotent

Vietnamese Laughing Grass (Dalat Purple pheno x Congolese Black male) Equatorial tropical heirloom landrace Pure F1 hybrid. 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Warlord AKA: SAW, Silver Afghani Warlord. (Silver Afghan cut x Pablos Gold male) 6 packs of 5 and 3 packs of 10

Winter Green (Tahoe Snow (Tahoe OG x True Gangster Kush) x OG purple Fire Thai) 10 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Zoot Suit (Hells Angel #1 x Purple Pantera) 11 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Devils Tit 10 packs of 5 and 40 packs of 10

Hey just be aware firestax is a total load if shit. I ordered a pack of Elmers glue from their may 20 "drop" that turned into a pre order after I asked where my confirmation was after not getting it. That guy is a real goof he's full of stories and bullshit why he can't answer, won't give me the tracking I paid for.

Think twice about buying from stax he does shitty biz I won't ever shop there again. I'm worried I'm not even going to get my seeds just a email saying oh sorry we got ripped off and can't refund you so sorry but shop with us soon...

My first experience was good, but this experience has been the worst with a seed seller to datell. I mean it's over a month and still no seeds the looser changes it to oh I'll send it when I do basically because I have too much in the go... too bad you wanted to do the relentless as a pre order it should have been dropped like it was listed.

Anyway if you want stories as to why you haven't got your seeds a month after paying then buy from this goof.

Hopefullysome of the breeders realize how moon it is to buy from this guy. He claims all the breeders want to do buisness with him, though that's totally not the case I asked a breeder who's a member here about that place he said he will never restock that place again! That's reassuring.

I hope the rest of you get treated better by this looser ivzet never had a issue like this with a seed sEller before I know for sure I won't go back there

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey just be aware firestax is a total load if shit. I ordered a pack of Elmers glue from their may 20 "drop" that turned into a pre order after I asked where my confirmation was after not getting it. That guy is a real goof he's full of stories and bullshit why he can't answer, won't give me the tracking I paid for.

Think twice about buying from stax he does shitty biz I won't ever shop there again. I'm worried I'm not even going to get my seeds just a email saying oh sorry we got ripped off and can't refund you so sorry but shop with us soon...

My first experience was good, but this experience has been the worst with a seed seller to datell. I mean it's over a month and still no seeds the looser changes it to oh I'll send it when I do basically because I have too much in the go... too bad you wanted to do the relentless as a pre order it should have been dropped like it was listed.

Anyway if you want stories as to why you haven't got your seeds a month after paying then buy from this goof.

Hopefullysome of the breeders realize how moon it is to buy from this guy. He claims all the breeders want to do buisness with him, though that's totally not the case I asked a breeder who's a member here about that place he said he will never restock that place again! That's reassuring.

I hope the rest of you get treated better by this looser ivzet never had a issue like this with a seed sEller before I know for sure I won't go back there

I've been suspicious about this particular seller since he showed up on the scene. Good to know, now, that dudes a goon to be avoided.

CoCoSativas

I've been suspicious about this particular seller since he showed up on the scene. Good to know, now, that dudes a goon to be avoided.

My first order I got confirmation of shipping like 3 hours after I paid. This time I didn't have shit for too long so I ask a d suddenly the drop is a pre order. Thanks retard...

He's just full of shit. Rather than doing strait biz he offers stories that are specious at best as to why he can't do strait biz.

Look on trollitup lol Google firestax and rollitup there's a thread that says don't use firestax. The customer is a little bitch but he gets right into the bitch fight.

I'm just pissed because it feels like the dork is probably ripping me off. At any rate it really fucked up my plans.

I wish seed sellers would stick to legit vendors not fly by night retards who think this is a game not a buisness.

I'm not happy at all about the experience but thrilled to share with you so you don't get fucked over protect the community you know... I'd there's a looser ripping customers off or wasting their time people ouggt to be warned. Everyone's choice what they do with the info but they can't say they weren't warned

All these seeds from Europe as well as seeds fron Canada and the u.s.a. Really need to be sold at dispensaries . A guy at a local dispensary claimed he was selling 2000 worth of seeds in April and may . Dispensaries in Cali sell T.g.a. Dj short , Cali Connection etc. sorry I can,t buy Zamaldelica or other foreign strains there , someday .

Latest posts

Latest posts