What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

RulaTone

Veteran
Hei Roos this is a great news! She shines and seems really vigorous..
This is a nice description ive found on the net:
Blazing Dragon: (Maui Wowie 76 x Burmese)
Maui Wowie was said to be some of the finest coming out of Maui and at its peak in 1976 some of the import Maui Wowie made it to Northern California, at one point it was preserved in seed form till the seeds became unviable a curse of many treasured old lines, the only thing remaining was a tired clone from Maui Wowie circa 76 stock, not that the clone was living since 1976, though probably not far off. The Maui Wowie is a tropical treat, sweet like what your mind would think tropical fruit aromas should be. The effect is intense and immediate which eventually rises to full blown experience. The vibe is island in nature with a vibrant intensity that seems to make the mountains sing. The Blazing Dragon combines the intense heirloom Hawaiian hybrid with the large cola forming Burmese strain that doesn’t over power its crosses but lets the other side of the cross shine through. Burmese grows like an Indica but the high type is an up type which people associate with sativas.

I am a bit skeptical about mother as in another thread a user called FLG came out with this stunning maui 77 but after some diggin it came out that there isnt an original hawaian strain, all of them are somehow hibridized with eithemodern genetics or landraces..it would be nice to know more from the breeder..

R

=Roos=

..yes, I'm very happy , it is a beautiful plant , from all points of view for the moment..

the information that you are getting are the only ones on the web about Blazing Dragon .
I was advised to look up ********** Metal Dragon,to have a reference point regarding the timing of flowering ..
Also in Golden Lei was used this clone of Maui Wowie circa 76, on ********** there is a brief description.

my idea is that we need to see the plant growing outdoors and with a greater volume of earth.
Initially , you can also see from the pictures I put on this thread , the leaves grew larger and parades .

I do not know , I obviously I expect a cross between the two strains mentioned ..
watching the plant , from the little information I have or photos that I found , I thought it tended to Burmese side ... but that was crossed with Hawaiian..

I too would like to have feedback with the breeder ,I had this opportunity , but I had not the availability of seeds , however, are convinced , that were used declared strains ..

R

=Roos=

This is a cutting of Blazing Dragon ..
although it has not had a good start ..

I need to see them out ..
:)
:tiphat:

Cloneman

Veteran
Roos your a member of firestax I think, look in grow threads there's guy's thread Blazing dragon and Durban thai highflyer....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Devils Poison shaping up nicely

picture.php

justabluez

Veteran
That Devils Poison looks good! I cant wait to hear smoke reports from the Devils Poison and Blazing Dragon. Just curious to see if its more of a Sativa or a Hybrid kind of high.

The Dragon's Fire has been curing for about 8 months now. It smells like tangerines and cream. Very orange kind of smell. Nice euphoric clear upbeat daytime SATIVA HIGH! It has some potency to it that you can feel....in a SATIVA kind of way. Very nice in the vaporizer. Have not smoked it any other way yet other than the vaporizer.

The Black Maui is also nice after 8 months. Still smells like piss. Not the best tasting weed in the vaporizer, but it has a nice electric, up, a little racy kind of high. Will make you walk in circles for a bit, until you figure IT out....whatever "IT" is...

Looking forward to see more Snowhigh reports. Also, have not seen any postings from Snow in quite some time. Hope all is well for Snow!

GRoot

Veteran
Snow received some beans from a guy that formerly worked for SSSC a few years back. They were Durban Thai high flier and Durban poison. I assume he finally got some to germ as he lost his Mendo durb and just released Devils poison and the DTHF 2. Nice to have some of the old genes back in the pool.

F. Dupp

Veteran
For those who do not want to use Firestax because he is unreliable, I picked up a pack of Snowhigh BBB over at a site called Seeds Here Now last month. I got the beans about 7 days after I made the order. It was faster than the Tude and they have some hard to find gear. I would highly recommend.

justabluez

Veteran
Can't wait to hear the smoke report on that Devil's Poison! Have not seen any posts from SNOW in a while. Hope all is well on his end. You can get his gear for 40% off today at stax. Not many left.

R

=Roos=

Hello guys

I put out a couple of Blazing Dragon cuttings .
It has just started flowering.
Sorry for the photo quality.

Last edited:
R

=Roos=

TGK x RHF
I put out a bit of TGK x RHF cuttings .
I show you some pictures .

Last edited: