What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

Cloneman

Veteran
Blueberry Blast

Blueberry Blast

I finally got round to the BBB, was a bit concerned as they looked like black stones. 24 hours nothing, then 48 bam all 10 popped with 9 of them with the straightest tap roots I've seen in ages, really easy to plant.
So ALL 10 are up at 2 weeks now, great ratio (also got 11 from 11Bodhi Strange brew and 3 from 4 of Dynasty MissUJack) so 24 total, just one dud, most excellent ratio.

Wish me luck and Thcvhunter hopefully I don't literally shit my pants...haha

Oh yeah I ordered some more Snowhigh gear, hopefully they land soon....

GRoot

Veteran
Devils tit and Durban bx

Devils tit and Durban bx

Hello,
I just scored some Devils tit and Durban bx from snowhigh a month ago. Anybody know anything about these? Especially the Durban bx?

Thcvhunter

Veteran
No shit?!?!? Durban Bx?!?
Mendocino Durban. Very colorful.
Im assuming Mendo Durban x (Mendo Durban x AGC99). But, I thought he lost that clone.... Maybe some super awesome duder hooked Snow up with the clone he lost.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The Golden White Grapefruit?
I think I have a half pack that my buddy wanted me to grow out.

The grow shows Ive seen of her are incredible -- huge plants.

CoCoSativas

The Golden White Grapefruit?
I think I have a half pack that my buddy wanted me to grow out.

The grow shows Ive seen of her are incredible -- huge plants.

Thats the one im talking about. You bet.

They come in 5s. I might grab one or two from firestax they have lots of snows stuff in stock and i liked they gave me 3 packs of freebies when i bought 1 pack of green ribbon bx...including a full 10 of kds grape d which looks cool as hell.

But im sorta kicking myself i didnt grab those now watch i mention them they will sell out haha

JACKBAYBEH

Hello,
I just scored some Devils tit and Durban bx from snowhigh a month ago. Anybody know anything about these? Especially the Durban bx?

Nice!
The only thing I know for sure about these beans is that I still have never scored any. lol Always late to the drop. I also know that if I were you I would make some selections from these beans and chuck some pollen, no doubt. I have read that the Mendo Durban used is a killer. Good luck with these man :tiphat:

HowlingHawk

Snowhigh's original BlueberryBlast #1. Day 77 flowering 11/13

I hope you are doing well Snowhigh. Peace

<a href="http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/viewer.php?file=m1grf196aveski6u78r2.jpg" target="_blank">View Image

I am growing this looking for a good breeder :) I smoked some this year, from my boss got it from Snowhigh itself. Ah, my initial reaction before I knew what it was, I assumed it was the best blue dream I've ever smoked. It got me really creative yet very comfortable, so going to keep this one in my life for sure!

HowlingHawk

But my top pick from snowhigh I am finding out, is a tie between Acapulco Gold and Blazing Dragon. Acapulco Gold has seriousx10 terps, big buds fast finishing (for a landrace sativa) and beautiful bloodorangered hairs. Blazing Dragon (burmesexmaui) boy oh boy I've never smelled anything fruitier and sweeter, like a strawberry based fruit punch. But then it has a backround aroma, of something like fresh baked pound cake or vanilla is the best way I can describe it. I trained my nose for this smell as when I go through the f2, this is a trait I am certainly wanting to choose. All his stuff is really good though can't go wrong.

justabluez

Veteran
New Snowhigh Drop soon at Firestax:

Devils Poison (Durban Poison Bx)(Heirloom Durban Poison x Devils Tit male) 15 packs of 5 and 20 packs of 10

Golden Dragon (Khmer Gold Cambodian x Chiang Mai Northern Thai male) 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Durban Thai Highflyer II (Durban Poison x Thai) Durban Thai HighFlyer F1 x Senegalese male 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Adamantium (Metal Haze x C99 x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) 5 packs of 5 and 3 packs of 10

BlueBerry Blast 6 packs of 5 and 6 packs of 10

Faded Glory (Blueberry Blast x OG purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Deep Shit (Deep Cough (Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk) x Purple Bubba Kush x Acapulco Gold x C99) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

G-suit 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10 Golden Thai (Gold King Thai x Panama Red x Double Colombian Gold x UK Cheese (red trait male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Hawaiian Fantasy (Chem 91 x Butterscotch Hawaiian x OG Purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Kaleidos Dope (Sour LSD x OG Purple Fire Thai) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Chocolate Thai Bx (Chocolate Thai F2 x Big Sur Holy Weed x Chocolate Thai F3) Joint project with Drawoh 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Pablos Lemon Thai (Lemon Thai x Apollo 11 x Pablos Gold male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Blazing Dragon ( Maui Wowie circa 76 x Burmese) 5 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Panama Black (Black Haze(Colombian Black x Purple Haze) x Panama Red male) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Diamond Kush (Lavender x Purple Pantera) 7 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Mexican Thai 4 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10

Purple Pantera 10 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Purple Pineapple Bomb (Pineapple Thai x Grape Krush F2 male) 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10 **( placed 22nd out of 470 entries at the 2015 Emerald Cup for flowers category) This was just a plant submitted without any selection, which proves with a little selection you can get awesome phenos from this line.

Super Nova (Malawi Gold x White x Acapulco Gold x C99) 5 packs of 5 and 5 packs of 10, awesome line, get this F1 Super Nova while you can. Tropical fruit and funk, xxpotent

Vietnamese Laughing Grass (Dalat Purple pheno x Congolese Black male) Equatorial tropical heirloom landrace Pure F1 hybrid. 5 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Warlord AKA: SAW, Silver Afghani Warlord. (Silver Afghan cut x Pablos Gold male) 6 packs of 5 and 3 packs of 10

Winter Green (Tahoe Snow (Tahoe OG x True Gangster Kush) x OG purple Fire Thai) 10 packs of 5 and 10 packs of 10

Zoot Suit (Hells Angel #1 x Purple Pantera) 11 packs of 5 and 15 packs of 10

Devils Tit 10 packs of 5 and 40 packs of 10

B

Bob Green

Vietnamese Laughing Grass sounds outstanding!super Nova is a dang temptress as well :)

If I was looking for beans to order those are my two first round draft picks with Super Nova taking the lead.

Good to see some old friends here, pass the bong dude!

justabluez

Veteran
I have my eye on:

- Devil's Poison
- Golden Dragon
- Durban Thai Highflyer 2
- Blazing Dragon.

Not sure if I will pull the trigger on any of them, but I love the genetic mixes of Snow's strains. I grew the Pipe Dream, Black Maui, and Dragon's Fire. ALL of them are some of the best stuff I've ever had. I wish I would have reveg'd the Black Maui and Dragon's Fire, but I did not....oops! Ace Seeds, Snowhigh Seeds, Canabiogen, Bodhi......GREAT Genetics !!!

Weed is like fine Wine I guess....But at what point does one stop being a HUNTER GATHER of Weed Genetics?... When I was 8 years old, I created this song called "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER"........

justabluez

Veteran
Could not resist picking up these babies!!

Devils Poison (Durban Poison Bx)(Heirloom Durban Poison x Devils Tit male)
Blazing Dragon (Maui Wowie circa 76 x Burmese)

Cloneman

Veteran
I finally got round to the BBB, was a bit concerned as they looked like black stones. 24 hours nothing, then 48 bam all 10 popped with 9 of them with the straightest tap roots I've seen in ages, really easy to plant.
So ALL 10 are up at 2 weeks now, great ratio (also got 11 from 11Bodhi Strange brew and 3 from 4 of Dynasty MissUJack) so 24 total, just one dud, most excellent ratio.

Wish me luck and Thcvhunter hopefully I don't literally shit my pants...haha

Oh yeah I ordered some more Snowhigh gear, hopefully they land soon....

Well I got 8 females from 10, not bad really! They are at 4 weeks now and are like poles, no branching at all. One of them shot up, bigger than all the others and it's turned in to the best one. Was going to keep one of the males but threw it away by mistake, doooh.

The new gear turned up finally and it is

picture.php

Being a seed addict I ordered something else as well?

Latest posts

Latest posts