What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone know anything about or have grown panty dropper? Something is pulling me towards it. Lol

The sample I tried was knock you dick in th dirt potent but flavor was lacking...
Guess that's what happens, though, when a grower doesn't listen to soil recommendations & leaves sulfur out of the equation in a severely lacking soil test.

I'm absolutely positive it could hold better flavors.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
The sample I tried was knock you dick in th dirt potent but flavor was lacking...
Guess that's what happens, though, when a grower doesn't listen to soil recommendations & leaves sulfur out of the equation in a severely lacking soil test.

I'm absolutely positive it could hold better flavors.

What do you use to add sulfur to the soil? My understanding is that compost in general is a sulfur builder.

Thanks,

ThaiBliss

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TMI, NVM...

My canna beds are amended with alfalfa, composted steer manure, straw and Happy Frog dry nutes. My canna pots are 4 to 6 yr old recycled soil. All are in beast mode this year. :biggrin:

I also use gypsum, epsom & a tad of sea salt since my soil is also lacking in Na.

justabluez

Veteran
View Image

Here is a shot of a Devil's Tit I have going. I also have a Pipe Dream plant that I just confirmed is a lady!

Pipe Dream is a nice strain. The one I had smelled like sweet blueberry candy! Nice electric euphoric up kind of high. Seems like a different kind of blue dream. Nice plant to breed with!! I only grew it out once and had 1 female and 1 male. I made lots of crosses with the male pollen. This is where the "Colombian Pipe Dream" came from... Keep us posted on those ladies!!

justabluez

Veteran
That Devil's Tit should be nice. I seriously considered getting Snow's Durban x Devil's Tit Bx, but haven't pulled the trigger yet

There is a report on the Durban BX over at stax. The grower seemed to think his phenol was leaning more Indica. I also grabbed some of those babies!! Probably will take me years to get to them...

R

=Roos=

Hi guys
I put some pictures of the Blazing Dragon plant.
We are 19 days from germination .

I hope to find a nice girl.
Hello and good weekend !

R

=Roos=

What smell do you get when you touch the leaves?

Hi Justabluez
honestly I have not done this thing . :)
I like to cultivate, but otherwise , I do not have the skills or experience to form an opinion ..
I feel more at ease to cultivate , and I hope to learn a lot from these fantastic plants , or genetic that I am faced .

Hello , thanks again !

R

=Roos=

I noticed however that is beginning to form pre flowers , of course by the time you do not understand what it is .
we hope well.:tiphat:

P.S
I was wrong, nothing yet :)

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I found that 14-weeker as well. That and the 9-10 week heavy-harvest BB pheno are the two to look for.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Pretty stoked, not sure how I missed the Hawaiian Fantasy earlier, but I grabbed a couple just now. Verizon, you can wait a fucking week.
Last year I got a nameless pack of beans that were Hawaiian Butterscotch x chem 91. Since then, been keeping an eye out for other Hawaiians. Pleased I stumbled onto these.

R

=Roos=

Hello guys
Blazing Dragon 24gg from germination .
a truly beautiful plant, grows very vigorously and with a fantastic structure.
very compact and well- branched !!
I followed the advice .. and I was recently in contact with the plant , already has a strong flavor if you rub the stem and leaves .
I'm really very glad I had the chance to take these seeds and hope to have this possibility for years !!!

R

=Roos=

Blazing Dragon
4 week from germination
10th Internode
neon 110w

if it is a female, will go out for the supply .
I knocked off another seed , germination in two days , as it happened to the other suit .
They seem programmed to kill !!

:tiphat:

justabluez

Veteran
I hope that Blazing Dragon is female. It looks good. Seems to be leaning towards the indica side with those wide leaves.

R

=Roos=

Hi Justabluez
They have a look that tends toward that side .
also they have thick , fleshy enough.
I really hope to find a nice girl.
have started late , and I preferred to sow only two seeds , we hope so good ..:)

Latest posts

Latest posts