What's new

Snowhigh Seeds

BobChronic6505

I am beyond disappointed. It's been exactly 30 days since my last correspondence with snowhigh and still no word. Dude can post on IG asking for donations and shit, but cant get back to someone who has actually paid him already. Dude emailed with me back and forth for 2 days sending multiple menus and as I soon as I send dude money I get ducked. I understand dude may have some personal shit going on, but in no other setting or business is this appropriate. I could've bought actual smokable bud with that money instead of bullshit seeds I'm never going to get. This is the equivalent of sending someone with money for a bag and they never come back.

herbgreen

Veteran
Take it easy and let him get back to you

.....having money in the balance is no fun but he will make good

He no doubt has more than a few e-mails right now

I usually just give it a week or two

30 days yeah its crazy.... I agree

I would keep emailing

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On Snow, I have been dealing with him for years. He will go away for weeks at a time, many times this has happened. Hope he recovers as in the past. Funny that he looks good in a recent video, better than most for his age. MS or some neuro shit like that.

BobChronic6505

I corresponded with him a couple days ago. Orders should be going out this week. He's been going through some stuff.

Not enough stuff that it stops him from offering to send out more menus to accept more money for seeds he isnt going to fucking send.

I reached out to dude because of all the good reports that were on this thread, but to anyone reading this shit now, don't send this guy money.

Nexus7

Took over a month and around 5-10 e-mail prompts to get Snow to send my package but eventually did get what I ordered ...

I have trouble germinating Snowhigh seeds in general. I'm pretty lax though and just throw seed direct into soil ... His seeds seem to need help to crack ;)

Germ rate (Direct sow)
Vietnamese Laughing Grass 0/10
Golden King 1/5
Congo Black Bx 1/1

BobChronic6505

Took over a month and around 5-10 e-mail prompts to get Snow to send my package but eventually did get what I ordered ...

I have trouble germinating Snowhigh seeds in general. I'm pretty lax though and just throw seed direct into soil ... His seeds seem to need help to crack ;)

Germ rate (Direct sow)
Vietnamese Laughing Grass 0/10
Golden King 1/5
Congo Black Bx 1/1

With germ rates like that, i may be better off not getting them. Thats fucking terrible for how much his seeds cost. And I guess good luck trying to get back up with dude for a replacement, right?

Nexus7

Well I did get 5 replacement VLG for the original five that didn't pop.

He does (or did) have an extensive seed sprouting guide online and advocates using that process.

As I said I'm quite lax with seed sprouting (just have too many) but others do seem to get much better results with Snow stock just not me ...

Personally won't be ordering again from Snowhigh seeds.

Mr.Revolution

Not enough stuff that it stops him from offering to send out more menus to accept more money for seeds he isnt going to fucking send.

I reached out to dude because of all the good reports that were on this thread, but to anyone reading this shit now, don't send this guy money.

My oder finally came last week. He sent some great freebies and a good amount of them. One pack had 17 seeds and another 15. So yes they aint cheap but not as expensive as it seems when you take into account how many beans he sends out.

Many of Snow's seeds need to be cracked manually if they don't open on their own after 24 hours in a paper towel.
That's just how it goes with these varieties. If you can't accept that/learn how to make it happen, maybe you should stick to growing Afghani.
Give the man some time on orders you place. If you're not patient enough for that, you surely won't be patient enough to have what it takes to grow NLD varieties.
I've had seeds not germinate still, and I've also had to wait a long time for my orders from him, too. Yet I've never felt the least bit deterred. Instead, I feel blessed to have the opportunity to grow his work. Be grateful that man is still alive, and ever so passionate for what he does.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I have had limited success with cracking seeds but it is a last option. The Real Seed Co has had a lot of dud seeds as well. The Landrace Team Congo Black seeds were half duds. Landrace type stuff is tricky to deal with, hermies and stunted or delayed growth too.

Nexus7

Many of Snow's seeds need to be cracked manually if they don't open on their own after 24 hours in a paper towel.
That's just how it goes with these varieties. If you can't accept that/learn how to make it happen, maybe you should stick to growing Afghani.
Give the man some time on orders you place. If you're not patient enough for that, you surely won't be patient enough to have what it takes to grow NLD varieties.
I've had seeds not germinate still, and I've also had to wait a long time for my orders from him, too. Yet I've never felt the least bit deterred. Instead, I feel blessed to have the opportunity to grow his work. Be grateful that man is still alive, and ever so passionate for what he does.

Hope your not talking to me?

Grown plenty of pure NLD sativas like MadMac OHzs1, Laos Luang Prabang, Snowhgh Golden King and currently doing his Congo Black bx.

Only have problems cracking Snow seeds and you said it yourself if they need to be cracked they haven't be grown or stored properly or are just too plain old.

And to be clear I have no issues whatsoever cracking other breeders land race seeds.

Peace,

N7