What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

herbgreen

Veteran
Bodhi ,Snow high , Kagyu

These guys are Great!

He has family from Mexico.

And you get exposed to the best from by gone era

Its True, I would say also experience smoking the real shit from 70s is priceless commodity

Snowhigh is still way more tuned in than the average cannabis enthusiast

It wont stop us from pointing out flaws and not so hidden agenda....marketing!

These a are very few unique cultivars involved only a handful of people can positively identify when smoked

experience becomes the most valued commodity

Who has smoked pre war Afghani ?

Who has smoked true trip weed from 70s ?

This whole breeding thing...?

Now they made something they can call unique invention and sell it

Why not keep it pure do open pollination ?

sell more seeds for less money

easier said than done I guess:beat-dead

Breebing? For......better dope?

You mean the stuff from the 70s we keep looking for?

It seems like hybrids are more just a way to market seeds...than to improve effects

....Anyway,

These guys are still about the best we got in the main stream scene:biggrin:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Who has smoked pre war Afghani ?

Who has smoked true trip weed from 70s ?
Here, here I been there done that, since 1968.
Trip weed from the 2k's, you have to be patient, you don't have to buy into," I got the good old stuff and you don't, so send me lots of money and you can have it too. The trick is being patient and doing a good job. Don't stop believing.
IMG_2981.jpeg

Stizo

Veteran
Anybody heard from this dude again?. I'm having the quick to respond to emails asking for money and then radio silence for weeks

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard from Snow recently. It took months for him to respond. I sent 3 emails over that time. He has health issues and is out of commission often.

Stizo

Veteran
I heard from Snow recently. It took months for him to respond. I sent 3 emails over that time. He has health issues and is out of commission often.
Cheers. Will keep emailing. Don't like to hear anybody has got health problems. Saying that, I wouldn't take money from people who I know are waiting for things I am selling. Everyone has problems.