What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
El Primo Punta Roja was how mine was labeled. I always try to make f2 seeds. If I only grow 5 at a time sometimes that does not work out, as I may only get 3 to grow and all females. Not sure if I have f2's of it or not. Been looking elsewhere like SE Asia and now Himalaya region.

BigNasty

Anyone heard from Snow lately? Hoping his health is good as can be and hasn’t turned. Noticed his IG account hasn’t been posted to in a long time.

Peace
F2F
i think his email got shut down, it wont send anymore from my gmail to outlook, i hope hes doing okay!!!

F2F

Last email I got from him was about two months back. Haven’t tried to contact him since though.

Peace
F2F

GreenBearCA

Any word from John? Email are bouncing. No word on IG or forums for almost a year.

He is doing interviews and filling seed vendor orders but email is bouncing. Would anyone be able to reach John and get some type of timeline for outstanding orders?

Thank you for your help

RottyRzr

Any word from John? Email are bouncing. No word on IG or forums for almost a year.

He is doing interviews and filling seed vendor orders but email is bouncing. Would anyone be able to reach John and get some type of timeline for outstanding orders?

Thank you for your help
I didnt know about the interviews and filling orders. Like Ive said before.....a short post on IG or anywhere letting folks know something doesnt seem like such an effort on his part. Especially if he's active doing other things.