What's new

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
the only bitch i see is the bitch of your old man nerves being so frizzled over growing such a high plant count for so little yeild, really makes no sense and i say it in perfect calm. your showing nobody/ us/them/the law any defiance by doing so that deserves any praise, it just makes no sense to grow 32 plants that yeild so little, and your not even growin uber potent stuff, your growing lowryder, im not attacking you your attacking good reason with your set up, thats why your wound so tight smokey, u know your set up is bunk.

I don't understand why you give a damn whether or not he has high yields or potency. Your not the one growing it, if he is happy with his results then thats all that matters. No one asked you to help, obviously smokey is more than happy with his results so your input is unneeded and moreover unwanted.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Received my other 125w feliz. i now have one blue and one red bulb. this should keep the stretch down and add more weight. Right now i only have a cell phone charger powering the computer fan exhaust. with the added light i'm going to have to put a more powerful charger to get more circulation.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Right now i only have a cell phone charger powering the computer fan exhaust. with the added light i'm going to have to put a more powerful charger to get more circulation.

How many amps is the fan? I assume its 12v.

I just put 3 .6a fans in my closet connected to a 600w PSU, the single 60 amp rail makes it a massive 12v adapter.
Those 3 plus the 120v computer fan I have at the base of the bulb are more than enough, there is no heat coming of the 55w PL-l and my Sour 60's are loving the constant movement.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just bought 50 24oz beer cups. the next grow, i will be using all cups in the hps box. i would like to see what kind of yield i can get with a little bigger beer cup. so far, in all of my tests, the biggest yield in the hps box was when i stuffed the box full of 16oz beer cups with 2 sprouts in each. when doing this i hope to get 1 female in each cup and obviously i did get 2 females in some of the cups.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chopped the blue asis down tonight and let me tell you, she was a stinky bitch. when i was done my fingers would stick together like there was drying glue on them. i can't wait to smoke some of this. it smelled like a skunk was run over by a blue berry. this was the latest blooming plant but it turned out to be the best, by far.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics smokey, Do you have more of her to run or did you make any beans with her?

cheers, mitch

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I can almost smell it here. (of course that's because my stash jar has just about ran out of stash. Sniff)

It's like a starving man looking at a Nebraska Steak catalog

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics smokey, Do you have more of her to run or did you make any beans with her?

cheers, mitch

i have about 400 "blue asis" seeds but i don't know how many pheno's will be like this one. the other pheno's were very good but not as bomb as this stuff.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the blue streak that i produced growing here. this is the first time i grew these out. they are the off spring of a delicious looking fem with a vigorous male. the first 4 cups in the second and third pictures are blue streak as well. they look a bit droopy because i had just foliar sprayed them.

here's the female that produced these seeds.

and the male........

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just ordered a 20"x3'x5' grow tent. i'm going to put the 250 hps in the tent and i'm going to try my feliz's in the 2x2x4 wooden box and see what kind of results i can get before i switch to a 150 hps. i had great success with my original set up when i was using a sun system hps. although, this time i would be getting a different light with a glass cover to keep the heat inside the light. my back really started to hurt tonight when i was bent over checking all the party cups for males. which is why i pulled the trigger on the tent. i had to smoke a double pipe to cure the pain. i wish medical marijuana was legal where i am. it's a really big pain in the ass being so secretive.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are starting to shoot up now. all of the sour's have shown sex. each plant you see is a female, except for the 5 blue streaks up front. i can't wait to get my grow tent, hopefully it will be soon so i can transplant all of these fems into 6x6x6 square pots.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Smokey,

I'm happy for you. Those 6x6 square pots will hold a decent size plant AND they don't tip over like the red cups.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
transplanted all of the bigger better looking plants today into 6x6x6 square pots. all but two of the remainder in 16oz cups haven't shown sex and will be waiting til i get my grow tent so that i can put these into the wooden grow box. they still look very sexy though.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got all of the nicer looking plants into their new 6x6x6 square pot homes and they are loving their new found space. got my 150 hps and will be using the feliz's to do the same thing from now on. start the plants in 16oz cups and then transfer all the nicer looking plants into square pots or the half gallon grow bags i have. this is a nice set up for me because i have a constant supply of buds for myself along with being able to give a few friends some free nuggets too. it may not make me richer such as some people strive to do when they grow but it makes me happy. :smokeit: :smokey:
:plant grow: :cool:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's all the runts. there are now either in 32oz cups or 6x6x6 pots.

here's all the nice looking sexy ladies in the 150 hps box. they are going to turn out great.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, i had to move three more of the 6x6x6 pots back into the feliz box to make room for the bigger plants in the 150 hps box. all plants are looking great and i should have a wonderful harvest to keep my back pain to a minimum over the summer months.

here's the feliz box

here's the 150w hps box.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
might just wake and bake tomorrow again

"see it like you always wanted, like you sung it once before" _Neil-Wetpanties-Diamond