What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More important things going on in life than keeping up a journal. Hopefully in November when work slows down I can start it up again.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some blue streak, blue streak x lr#2, lr#2 pink bud, sour snow starting right now. To see if these seeds are worth keeping. Haven't growing the first three in a couple years.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some seeds coming from Mitch. I will be making room for his plants if the seeds arrive from over the pond. So far I have around 50 seedlings and they just got their second set of leaves. Next move is waiting for them to sex. Bigger plants will go outdoors.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgot to post updates. My big tent is full of another project so the better looking females went to my smaller boxes. One is 24x24x4 and the other is 24x24x3. The plants in the smaller box had to be tied down. Ended up with 20 healthy females. Had to put them in 5x5x6 square pots because my bigger ones are being used.

This is one of the buds I just cut off of one of the plants in my big tent.
picture.php

Plants in the bigger box....
picture.php

picture.php

Small box....
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just put 6 seeds from Mitch in some water to germinate...and one from dutch passion. Hopefully I'll remember to update pictures this time. I have 2 white train, 2 24carat, 2 triangle kush and a auto mazar. Going to grow these in 2 gallon pots. Instead of the usual sea of green grows that I do with one gallon pots. Been messing with photo period strains in my taller tent. Have some sour diesel and dark star going now.