What's new

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

your grow is cool and all but can u explain to anybody why u grow 20 plants in beer cups when u could just grow one or two in a 3 gallon pot and yeild the same? i think its cute n all but does this make any sense what so ever, u have a few rooms filled with plants that need potting n watering and yeild nadda, why would one do this more then once?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're hopeless. maybe if you actually read the entire thread you would see that i explained that i have three boxes. one is 4 ft tall which is where all the big plants go and the other are 2 ft tall. there isn't room for a 1 gallon pots and the bigger sized plants that would grow in 1 gallon pots. i don't think there would be enough room for plants that would grow in 6x6x6 square pots.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the sour 60 and the sour snow that are in 16oz cups in one of the medium sized boxes.

here's the remaining blue asis left in the big box. she should be done in about a week.

here's a shot of some dry buds in a jar. ready to smoke.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you think i would waste my time if these are yielding 3 grams each? the grow box i have is an old cabinet. the doors are 10 inches wide. there isn't any room for a bed.

Last edited:
my bad, id recomend u keep growing all that pot you grow and just keep the same beer cup 3 gram yeilding system over buying a cab that will let u not have to grow 20 autos to yeild a few ounces over buying a new old cab that would cost you 30 bucks, i fully agree also, a ten inch wide bed like buying a bigger cab would be just to much for u. growing a plant count of 32 that yeilds a ounce is much more practical-

5th

Veteran
Lets not chug all that h8rade at once boys...

The dudes doing his thing Nbone, hell if he's happy I fail to see the problem. Right? Some of us don't need to grow big bushes. We grow the AF's cuz its quick and for the most part simple. Soilmix n' some seeds...pretty simple.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bought another 125watt feliz fluoro today. so now, i will have both a blue and red light. the blue spectrum is 6500k and the red is 2700k. the red bulb should help with stretch and should add more density to the babies in the medium box.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't see what all the fuss is about here?

Tubs/beds are a great way to pack a lot of plants in a little space, as there's no empty voids between pots.

It's no big deal using multiple strains. They aren't vastly different in their flowering/cycle times. and these were all germed at the same time right?

Personally I would put in a bed/tub after sex but this isn't my grow, it will be usefull to see the outcome anyway, and i wish the guy luck with it.

I'm also sure he has reason to be growing in this method. Everyone has different situations and setups, if it wasn't working then i'm sure smokey would change it up.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least someone is using their brains instead of just coming into my thread and bashing what i am doing. skull, i never had grows that were one plant out, one plant in. all of my grows were started together. when i grow a mass amount of plants, all of the plants that will be in one specific box are germinated at the same time. if one plant of the group doesn't finish for a week after, then i normally have one plant sitting in the grow box until it's done. you don't like how do things? great, then start your own thread and explain to people why you do what you do.

Last edited:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Hey Man,

The only reason I entered the debate was to see what somebody having some success had to say about a very worthwhile topic... namely your pot choice. Im not criticizing your grow, since it seems you've got weed coming out of your ears. I just like a good discussion about a topic which is illegal to discuss in most of the world. Im the last person on earth who's going to go poking the bear in a cage. Please realize I don't take this shit seriously, its only weed. Keep on Growing.

For the record, I think that for perpetual grows single pots are best, and for Smokey... whatever the hell he wants. :)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
its smart to grow 32 plants in 16 beer cups, i think its a well thought out system u have.

Tokenbone,

The thing I've always found most refreshing about this site is the way most of us band together to help each other deal with the demands of a often dangerous endeavor.

I know you are not stupid so I just can't for the life of me understand your need to torment Smokey. It's his grow, and he's got the balls to show the world his triumphs and mistakes. Show the man some respect and you'll earn some respect in turn

Claude

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
all of the plants that will be in one specific box are germinated at the same time. if one plant of the group doesn't finish for a week after,

It's not how I'd grow, but it works for you. I could see this being a good way to select for early growth and general vigor.

Sure would be nice to eliminate filling up individual pots.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tokenbone,

The thing I've always found most refreshing about this site is the way most of us band together to help each other deal with the demands of a often dangerous endeavor.

I know you are not stupid so I just can't for the life of me understand your need to torment Smokey. It's his grow, and he's got the balls to show the world his triumphs and mistakes. Show the man some respect and you'll earn some respect in turn

Claude

and this broad had the nerve to ask me to send her seeds, which i didn't. could be the reason for her behavior. jealousy is a bitch.

the only bitch i see is the bitch of your old man nerves being so frizzled over growing such a high plant count for so little yeild, really makes no sense and i say it in perfect calm. your showing nobody/ us/them/the law any defiance by doing so that deserves any praise, it just makes no sense to grow 32 plants that yeild so little, and your not even growin uber potent stuff, your growing lowryder, im not attacking you your attacking good reason with your set up.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only bitch i see is the bitch of your old man nerves being so frizzled over growing such a high plant count for so little yeild, really makes no sense and i say it in perfect calm. your showing nobody/ us/them/the law any defiance by doing so that deserves any praise, it just makes no sense to grow 32 plants that yeild so little, and your not even growin uber potent stuff, your growing lowryder, im not attacking you your attacking good reason with your set up, thats why your wound so tight smokey, u know your set up is bunk.

i have been growing lr#2 which is potent. you even said in another thread you couldn't grow it because it stinks so bad. usually when a plant stinks, it's because it's pretty potent. do you want to see my sour diesel mother? the sour diesel isn't very potent though.....:rolleyes: i only grow weak grass for my back pain. so, i can see i got it right here. jealousy is a bitch.

:laughing:

edit: for the record. i am mainly an outdoor grower. i started small grow op indoors so that i have some fresh buds all year around. my indoor grows are not for poundage.

Last edited: