What's new

Skunkman Sam's Secret Dry Sift 2009

M

mrred

you can buy silk screen are printing places and hobby stores, gotta crack open the yellow pages and start calling

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i know sam's secret, and i am willing to share with the community....

and here it is.... he does'nt use his shitty weed to make his hash.... what weed he uses i dunno, but i've grown his seeds, and the end result is hemp...

and b4 i getted 'jumped' i will concide i am a shitty grower, so a shitty grower + shitty seeds = shitty weed..

now when i have grown other seeds, even from nirvana, the end result has been light years better the sammy's (may i call u sammy??)...

so i deduct that while i am a shitty grower, even a shitty grower can grow reasonably good herb with good seeds...

merry xmas sammy....
well zach ive been reading your posts and you have mostly negative stuff to say about most breeders , so no surprises here .. think its time you pulled your head out of your bum mate and see whats happening in the world ...
theres an old saying that says "if you have nothing good to say ,, dont say anything ""
we would appreciate that from you ...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
well zach ive been reading your posts and you have mostly negative stuff to say about most breeders , so no surprises here .. think its time you pulled your head out of your bum mate and see whats happening in the world ...
theres an old saying that says "if you have nothing good to say ,, dont say anything ""
we would appreciate that from you ...

ok i've pulled my head out of my bum... so do tell whats happening in the world.....

sals3

this is what to look for and I been trying for years its getting better every day
Lov Bman and thanks

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I'll play

I'll play

Best sift I've made..single screen,no cleaning..

picture.php

(please excuse the hair,if you can)

seeded

I doubt it's the secret method used but when I've used a coffee grinder to chop up I've always turned it upside down and turned it on to collect all the trichs that get knocked off into a dot in the middle of the lid. A few seconds is all you need to create a tornado and if you slightly tip it over on as it's slowing down all the plant material gets thrown to the side which you then scrape out and then repeat until you're satisfied it's clean. It's not perfect but it is extremely quick and effective all the same.

My money for the secret method would be on starting with high quality frozen buds that get a very short tumble and then the collected trichs are given multiple screenings to clean it up before having a charged up glass wand waved over them.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Maybe Skunkman Sam uses some kind of centrifuge? The strong centrifugal force would seperate the kif based on weight/density (and break of the heads). So resin (and resinheads), plant material would end up in a different layer because they have a different weight/density. You could even use the whole dry plant without sieving first.

Seperation is what centrifuges do. If you would let it spin long enough you could get something 99,9 percent pure.

Even someone living in the bush could built one, he just have to modify his firebow drill a bit and place a bowl with kif (or grind up dry bud) on top or attach it to side of his drill. He would get a fire too he could use to light it. ;-)

Anyone ever tried this? Spinning kif at high speed? Does anyone have one at home or access to? I think the ones used in labs for exemple bloodwork could work.

The main question would be what kind of centrifuge to use? There are several different types.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrifuge

A centrifuge is a piece of equipment that puts an object in rotation around a fixed axis (spins it in a circle), applying a potentially strong force perpendicular to the axis of spin (outward). The centrifuge works using the sedimentation principle, where the centripetal acceleration causes denser substances and particles to move outward in the radial direction. At the same time, objects that are less dense are displaced and move to the center. In a laboratory centrifuge that uses sample tubes, the radial acceleration causes denser particles to settle to the bottom of the tube, while low-density substances rise to the top.[1]

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Or if centrifuging isn't an option. Then maybe some kind of shaker table. They are commonly used in the mining industry to seperate valuable ore from dirt. They also work using the sedimentation principle.

Does anyone here have maybe some mining experience? If so what would you suggest to use for cleaning up kief?

Pastelero

This is what you´re looking for

Vibratory separators for grading wet or dry materials up to five fractions in one operation

These revolutionary vibratory separators are designed for accurate grading, scalping or sizing of wet and dry materials up to five fractions in one operation. It benefits from major advances in separation technology providing large improvements in sieving accuracy, capacity, noise levels and upgradeability compared with traditional spring suspension separators.

To best fit these vibratory separators into your production line and to make sure we can handle whatever throughput you require, the Finex Separator™ is available in four sizes: 30", 40", 48" and 60" diameter.

http://www.russellfinex.com/en/separation-equipment/sieving-machines/vibratory-separators/

Adronicus

I wasted so much time reading through these threads. I kept going hoping, maybe, just maybe, someone would be kind enough to provide more info than what's out there already. From what I gather this "secret" has been bragged about since 2006 on these forums. The amount of deleted posts as well is astonishing. How many people posted the method and had it deleted? I understand holding out for a few years in hopes of making it to market but come on. Pass the torch and let the new generation lead the way.

We need more people like Jonas Salk.

Edward R. Murrow: Who owns the patent on this vaccine?
Jonas Salk: Well, the people, I would say. There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?

angelgoob

use two screens one bigger and some small. Then rub them together with bass. and then you get the clear heads. there I did it.

TerpChild

I am wondering if the "secret" is just patience. If you watch bubblemans youtube vids you can see he does everything gently and thoroughly. It takes him a long time to get a small amount of pure headies. I never tried the process because it looked so flippin tedious, but the end results do look mouthwatering! Maybe its time to get some screens and develop my patience.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope.

Bubbleman's method would take two days to process a reasonably sized plant.

TerpChild

Soooo im wrong because its time consuming? Maybe Sam starts using a vibratory machine of some kind and finishes with hand carding?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have to give Sam credit for holding attention!

My best results have all been electrostaticly, but only de Sam knows...............

Last edited:

Roji

a drum skin like surface that is tuneable by sound frequency to elevate heads and chaff (easy to achieve). And a static wand or statically charged conveyor belt to collect the heads as they jump up. Temp and frequency will come into play.

Latest posts

Latest posts