What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nice hair.....ever find any spiders in it....? What movie?

MV5BM2U1NDJjNDctOTYwZC00NGUyLTk5YWQtNTBhZTI2YTBiOTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_SY100_CR39,0,100,100_AL_.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi OFs. How are we all doing?

I've tried to read all that's been posted, but you all type too fast for me, so I jumped ahead whilst glancing at pictures of young women not wearing much and mostly drinking coffee and holding dogs. Oh, and penis talk.

Sorry to be a bummer (if that still means what it used to mean) but I've just heard Steve Albini died from a heart attack at 61 this week. The band he was in back in the late 80's Big Black, were a big part of 16 year old me.
Some of you OFs may have heard of him, or the music he produced. Or not.

The site seems to be firing on all cylinders today!

Hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going to listen to music loudly and sit in the sunshine.
There may be some cannabis involved. 😎

Unca Walt

420club
@Unca Walt … you’ve ”done” science fiction ? I’m curious what genres you enjoyed… peace ..☮️

My writing has been eclectic. Technical books, historical novel, genealogy, mainstream novel, alternate history novel.

Several science fiction stories (no novels). Just for ancient-cy, here's one from my 50's High School days. <-- I no longer have the original, just the synopsis. Published in a newspaper in New Yawk.

Time travel is not impossible. Einstein showed that. It just takes too much energy. Character figures a way around that problem. Sets time jump for ten minutes just to test the machine. Works fine. He sees the earth recedind with burning eyes as he dies in space. Because 10 minutes ago, the earth was 6000 miles in a different place.

I doan wanna bog down this place with one of my SF stories... I accidentally found a sorta SF story I can send you in the Conversation thing.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
crawled outta bed this morning and iced my back...felt kinda froggy so I headed out back to change the oil in my truck...16 quarts of synthetic oil plus a filter...my buddy stopped bye so we headed to a local mexican restaraunt...fajitas were yummy...best part is he bought...got home and refilled his stash for him...I gave him my chickens and sure enough, Ivan took a few tail feathers outta the chickens ass...he snuck up behind me and tried for the entire bird but I swung around so he could only get a few...he's not good with other animals...

oldmaninbc

I do buy the organic cold processed stuff.
My body is so very clear of toxins these days. So...
We all gotta decide which hill we wanna 'die' on I suppose ;)

I've given up so much in the food category already to become and remain healthy.
Not bitchin' at all, just not ready to give up my java.
One of our female politicians recently decided to have her blood checked for chemicals, she had never drank, smoked and pretty much lived her life in what she considered healthy choices. She was rather taken back by the considerable exposure to chemicals that showed up in her bloodwork. She shared some of the results to the public.

kevinn

crawled outta bed this morning and iced my back...felt kinda froggy so I headed out back to change the oil in my truck...16 quarts of synthetic oil plus a filter...my buddy stopped bye so we headed to a local mexican restaraunt...fajitas were yummy...best part is he bought...got home and refilled his stash for him...I gave him my chickens and sure enough, Ivan took a few tail feathers outta the chickens ass...he snuck up behind me and tried for the entire bird but I swung around so he could only get a few...he's not good with other animals...
Every time I let my puppies out for the night, they bring something new home. Lately been squirrels which I do not mind. Hopefully the ones that have been sitting on the fence teasing them all day when they have been locked in the back yard.

oldmaninbc

Finally - after another extra 8 days in the hospital - and a corrective surgery - they tell me that they are gonna let me go this afternoon - my 14 year old son will come and pick me up from school - when he gets out in a coupla hours - take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital - to fetch his old Dad - and I must say that I'll be very happy to go home 🏡 - on such a lovely sunny day (23C) - <does a little snoopy dance>
Good show Gypsy, I'm happy for you. :)