What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ski/Snowboard Season 2015/2016!

Might as well get this started. Who else is ready?

Getting new gear this year too. :skiiing:

picture.php

https://youtu.be/sUTismgsGpk?t=89

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Round these parts all we have is the thin white ribbon. And nothing natural yet. But I feel it coming.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I was at Crested Butte this past weekend and I've been to Keystone a couple of times. I've been getting over some bruised/broken ribs for the 3 weeks prior to CB and I'm finally getting to where I can ride.

LouDog420

Bring on the fluffy stuff! Should be heading out to search for that champagne powder here shortly...

Poor east coasters and midwestern skiiers... El nino is dumping, just not there!

Hope to see a few friendly faces pop up https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/tiphat.gif[IMG]

Good vibes and fresh tracks for all!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Those folks are at least open. Saddleback might not open this year at all and that is my personal favorite. Lots of natural terrain.

testymctester

Veteran
Going to Copper this weekend. Should be good conditions.

Have a good time man. I used to work at Copper back in 02-04. Love that place! My buddy from Park City was just hired a month or so ago to run the park at Copper too. Should be sick :dance013:

We have had 8 feet in Tahoe in the last 6 weeks and another 2 feet in the forecast for this weekend. Need to get up there for a couple days.

MrAwder

Heading to Copper for the last week of January. Bought a new board this year - Dinosaurs Will Die "Kwon". Booked a baller place with ski-in/ski-out, just hoping for more snow than we had in Steamboat last year.

Doesn't look there are any dispensaries in Copper... a couple 15-20 mins away. We will have a rental car, any suggestions as to where we should go?

Heading to Copper for the last week of January. Bought a new board this year - Dinosaurs Will Die "Kwon". Booked a baller place with ski-in/ski-out, just hoping for more snow than we had in Steamboat last year.

Doesn't look there are any dispensaries in Copper... a couple 15-20 mins away. We will have a rental car, any suggestions as to where we should go?

High Country Healing in Silverthorne.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

I'll second what Bobby said. They will be the best bang for the buck and they are in Silverthorne, maybe 15 minutes from Copper. There is a Native Roots in Frisco but their prices are laughable.

Nice! Do they still have that Area 51 park? Was my favorite place to jib around when I lived in Frisco.

Damn Skippy. That's their bread and butter. You can see sponsored and big name riders there often.

High Country Healing in Silverthorne.

:yeahthats

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I wonder when Hash Zeppelin will drop in here. I think he's started a couple of these threads for past seasons if I remember right.

KONY

Veteran
Those folks are at least open. Saddleback might not open this year at all and that is my personal favorite. Lots of natural terrain.

Looks like they are gonna open late. Although not set in stone yet.

First real storm for us finally coming Tuesday, Wednesday should be real nice for maine day at sugarloaf. 43$ tickets