What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ski/Snowboard Season 2015/2016!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Looks like they are gonna open late. Although not set in stone yet.

First real storm for us finally coming Tuesday, Wednesday should be real nice for maine day at sugarloaf. 43$ tickets

Yes Yes, my knee was aching today and my wife said, "maybe snows coming". Funny, my knee hurting made me excited!

Currently nursing a broken elbow , very difficult because I live where I can skin out my backdoor, another week and i'm good to go! Godzilla El nino down here in the Juans...Get after for me ladies and gents

Nice ! If any of you guys/gals make it down to the Telluride area shoot me a message and we can make some turns, big snow year still not crowded in comparison to rest of the state :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Cool town. I've only ever been there in the summer though when I was dirtbagging. I've wanted to make it there again and go boarding but it hasn't happened. Take care of that elbow :yes:

Cheers ! Wouldn't say this on a ski forum (even though the secret is getting out) were having a winter long time locals are calling "all time") get down here ! ;) I have a decent grasp on ways to avoid the $$$ traps , srsly shoot a pm if you guys head down.

testymctester

Veteran
Took a couple days in Tahoe. Sunny days, high 30s, and perfect snow

Shameless plug :)

12543373_732760703524794_2052052434_n.jpg

Burning on the chair :dance013:

12523791_1124996237518768_1091318984_n.jpg

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I miss T-Hell-You-Ride.
But it's only a couple hours away from me.
Took my first trip on a board ever there.
What are lift tickets going for there?

I haven't been on my board in a couple years. Thinking bout hitting a small hill like Hesperous to get my legs back under me.

Enjoy your winter yall!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I miss T-Hell-You-Ride.
But it's only a couple hours away from me.
Took my first trip on a board ever there.
What are lift tickets going for there?

I haven't been on my board in a couple years. Thinking bout hitting a small hill like Hesperous to get my legs back under me.

Enjoy your winter yall!

Boarding is like riding a bike, it just doesn't leave you. Brush the dust off in one or two runs. Then get back to jumping like 5-6 foot rocks and work your way up again :yes:

mowood3479

Veteran
Corbets is a serious drop in.. I checked it out one day but the conditions were hard and icy so I didn't do it. With some deep snow it'd be a little less sketchy

mowood3479

Veteran
Bobby u at jh now? Lots of snow?
That pic looks like the view from the top of the tram at jh

Last edited:

KONY

Veteran
As someone from New England....what season?? The end of this year/early 2017 I have much more confidence for. Although this is the first year ever we have disc golf 3 times in April. Normally too muddy

Latest posts

Latest posts