What's new

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
had a really good time out riding today with some friends. I've got the backside 1's down and just today I got 3's for the first time. Hope all ya'll are going to be able to get out soon if you haven't already. :yes:

L

LouDog420

^^ I wish soon :comfort:

fuckin' great plains... Ain't nothing great about corn, soy fields, and bible bangers

Still pricing my trip out to whistler though, and always got a place to hit up in the good old CO :moon:

Toss up some snow shots people so I can vicariously live through you all ;)

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Jamie was an amazing skier.

Dropped a 255 footer, and holds the record.

RIP. Sad for his wife and kids.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a new higher quality helmet this season. 50% percent off sale. I figure 67 bucks is worth it. Frontal lobe injuries are permanent.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
i have a bern helment but it sucks in the spring cause the liner is so hot. Its nice in the winter when its cold though

snaggy-

Just found this thread, good to see some snowboarders on here!

Cyat, don't be too worried about the melt, go ride some park slush! Socal will be getting hammered with cold weather and snow this weekend. I'm just mad because that storm was supposed to hit us up here! Now we are only getting 4 inches or so...

Already have 8 days under my belt, can't ride today because of class, but tomorrow I will be lapping the park.

Any of you guys tear an ACL? I'm coming off a messed up knee from last season. I can ride fine, but my knee is SO weak.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^use glutamine powder to help that knee recover after work out. good stuff.
iQROgFRIWphvOiGG_Su7ba5CwnUzwonuYN_Ude_YtUUNAZXUbi9G83dl0Y7ONVioaLMudeoyAHj37zIt9ThY47zqjYiuzGTDHKIxSNUrm1ijoqeqwHtKYbqEDlA7VU11ndaBwT8ciATCwped0Si-gKqto7NgLCTdMhFWHYVZUaxsQEj0lmQsvw

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=AJ_FTvnaJOOKiALRqbjvBQ&ved=0CEEQ8gIwAg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah man, just ride light and goof around. Save the hard charging for later in the season. Your knee will get better as you keep going out. Practice riding switch to change up the workload between the two knees, assuming your bad knee is the back leg.