What's new

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Damn i got a new board, boots and i'm ready to ride...just no snow around me now lol. A trip out to the rockies or to bc is in order this winter. Good vibez

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Mannnnnnn I was going to buy some new boots but my car just took a shit and I'm getting it fixed right now. New boots aren't anywhere on the horizon now ;_; At least the basin is open now, I was there for opening day last year but had to work this year. I'll be there soon enough though, I still need to get biking out of my system though. Really glad I won a season pass for this year 'cause otherwise I would be screwed! All ya'll have a good season. If you ride summit county you might bump into me, I'm that guy cruising trees and hitting the bowl (I guess that's everybody though hahah).

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFp4X5Ivixs&feature=player_embedded
How To Wax a Snowboard with Julia

eye candy in black panties and bra waxing a snowboard. lol

Found this one from the same people after watching the wax tutorial. me like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQoJMaOfDEI&feature=related

I can't believe the budget for modern snow sport movies now too. Shit's so crazy. Movie quality has gone way up since the stuff I grew up watching 10-15 years ago.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If those d.i.y. girls were my teachers in school, I woulda never skipped.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
"but then my homework was never quite like thissssss"

Back on topic kinda, hopefully tomorrow will be first day of the season for me so long as I'm able to pick up my pass. I'm loving that I can ride my bike and snowboard in the same day. Anybody been out yet?

mrheadie

ahh, you guys have me remincing of 15 years ago and wanting to go visit friends back west this winter. these east coast mountians have ruined my knees (hockey and football helped with that). i lived in summit co for a year and miss the rockies soooooo much! breck, a basin, copper, keystone all within 30 mins of the crib conditions permitiing. winter park was another spot we hit up allot, great mnt. got boys in vail and frisco still and have an open invitation when ever i want to come out. my one bros wants me to come ride mnt snomobiles out there. he said its crazy! we use to do allot of backcountry stuff in este park, arapaho park, rcky mnt park, and loveland pass. best experience of my skiing life was full moon skiing at loveland. ski down, hitchhike back up. great times out your way fellas.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
^i'm rocking a ride too. I got the Machete. I love it. great all around board lots of rocker. floats decent in powder cause the nose is a little wider, and is a star at park and pipe.... but i'm not. I suck at the half pipe. hoping to get decent on rails though. I am a powder guy at heart!

Also got a stiffer, atomic alibi for going a little faster on the groomers.

any recommendations for some new snowboard bindings

for this years skis I am still shopping. looking for a good pair of all mountain, with rocker, and good for powder. recommendations welcome

check out surface skis for rocker man theyre sick as fuck

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
picture.php

It was good to get out for the first day of the season even though the conditions were definitely like you would expect for october. I finally was able to pick up my pass and I was out riding 30 minutes after that. Looking forward to a good year again. Wish all you guys a good season and hope it starts soon enough for you. Shred accordingly. :dance013:

Last edited:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
I havent gotten back out west yet this season. gonna be dec for me, but heres some nice pics from last year to get everyone drooling ab the winter thats coming,

163637_10100192693387750_4934196_59977931_3266250_n.jpg

some back country hiking last year
185763_10100229262852250_4934196_60733894_5954131_n.jpg

from the top
189240_10100229270736450_4934196_60734003_6652853_n.jpg

you want steeps? come to taos
25141_906110590000_4934196_53838841_3732064_n.jpg

25141_906112141890_4934196_53838860_2530516_n.jpg