What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody else getting hyped up about this year's winter? I have read that La Nina is back and will bring another epic winter all over the western states.

Get your Powder skis ready!

T

TrichyTrichy

South America had more snow than they knew what to with. Great indicator we are in for a helluva snowdump.

L

LouDog420

Got trips lined up to Colorado, Washington, and Michigan's UP so far.... I'm sure a few more will trickle their way in this season :tiphat:

Extremely jacked for the 2011/2012 :jump:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^you should go to utah. best powder in the world. if you go to northern colorado you gotta hit up steamboat. if you go to southern then you should hit up telluride area.

L

LouDog420

^you should go to utah. best powder in the world. if you go to northern colorado you gotta hit up steamboat. if you go to southern then you should hit up telluride area.

Always end up in western co near grand junction at telluride, powderhorn, monarch area... I've heard good things about steamboat though, just never made it up there

Definitely need to make it out to utah... Best powder in the world you say??? Add it to the list!

:wave:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
DO NOT MISS TAOS..srry for shoutin but damn nice place.. in the U.P. hit bohemia (BYOBitches)..shattered both shoulders last year so slow and hopeful is wher I am....pal

L

LouDog420

DO NOT MISS TAOS..srry for shoutin but damn nice place.. in the U.P. hit bohemia (BYOBitches)..shattered both shoulders last year so slow and hopeful is wher I am....pal

I've hit up powderhorn and iron mountain in the past... Is the extra drive worth it to bohemia?? It's way the hell up there!!!

I could probably squeeze in Taos during my trip the CO... Only a bit out of the way. Keep them coming boys!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yeah its worth the drive..if we hav snow..no groomin..chutes coulars..like out of bounds..but few ladies..pal

L

LouDog420

It's all good, got mary and my bottom bitches to bring along :moon:

Fuck grooming..... :dance013:

McTore

Plan on going to Austria in february and hitting up the slopes as well as the afterskiing of course.. Maybe stop by Flowery Field and get some fresh genetics:D

Aren't there any european skiiers or snowboarders looking forward to the new season?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always end up in western co near grand junction at telluride, powderhorn, monarch area... I've heard good things about steamboat though, just never made it up there

Definitely need to make it out to utah... Best powder in the world you say??? Add it to the list!

:wave:

If your down there by Telluride check out Dunton Hot springs.
http://www.duntonhotsprings.com/activities/winter-outdoors.html

Also steamboat gets 500-600 inches annually, meaning they will have even more in la nina years. The powder is so nice there it is called champagne powder.

In Utah near salt lake city they get the driest powder on earth. It is cliff huckers paradise at the canyons.

L

LouDog420

sunshine_village_skiing_snowboard_picture.gif

G

greenmatter

we NEED a cold winter in the mile high state ........ fucking pine beatles keep going like they have been and nebraska will have more trees than us pretty soon.

bring it on mother nature! show us what you got .....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone watch the warren miller films? I can't decide if they are holding me over or making me jones worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts