What's new

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^sweet. I wish we had those in the states.

Also on a side note the high pressure ridge is sposed to be gone by the 18th, so storms can finally start hitting the west coast again.

cyat

Veteran
demoed the libtech jib skis, but ended up gettin some k2 recoils for a buck 80.
hopefully ill get to ride em tommorow.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
:thanks: la nina, it's a fuggin Dumpin again 2 days straight

HAPPY HOLIDAYS All you stoner green thumb ski & board BUMS

castout

Veteran
Aww man, TOH is drooling!!!! We were at Breck and Vail last year, and it was awesome. PLEASE SHRED for us....and pics, please, lots of pics!!!!!!

we never made it . wnet off the road at 55 on the back side of la veta pass and rolled my jeep 3 times. by the grace og god my 8yaer old son and myself are ok.

L

LouDog420

Counting down the days...

Won't be able to get out and ride until right after the new year!

Enjoy your snow people :wave:

yah we are very lucky. tow truck driver was amazed said he's never seen anyone walk away without a scratch after rolling it 3 1/2 times. I'm now starting to realize what the wreck has done to my whole body and dam it hurts. hopefully I'll get some redemption over the next couple of weeks while my boy is out of school.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
taos got 18" this past week. Thursday was epic! saturday they opened the backside and i got leftover powder that hasent been touched all season. Hucked off some rocks it was awesome. Taos has the best snow in the country if not the world right now!!!!