What's new

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

L

LouDog420

always been a dream to make it out to whistler...

my gps has canada roads too, so I'm planning for it at least!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the year to go do. Gonna be great snow, and the world economy is down so that means good hotel packages and shit are around.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Looks like I get a 'Workin' vacation in big sky country this year..Bud's Kid with a legal gro in Bozo has never got it right....I can fix that U bet cha...:skiiing: always wanted to use that smilely

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Haha, I have pretty much the same exact helmet that you posted but the one that bern makes. I really like the visor as it helps keep out snow and I like the way it sits pretty low on your head. I just got it late december and rode with it all season and it already had so many brown lines running along the top of it from hitting tree limbs. Knowing that I have a helmet on my head I will just fly through some low lines knowing that I can smack my head on them and it's all good. Sometimes when you're cruising through some tight stuff and you have to bust in between two trees I will slightly lower my head and throw both my forearms in front of my face. Seems to work for me, you just have to scrape some snow off your goggles mid shred, no big deal.

One Love 731

Veteran
I grew up a few blocks from the old miller ski building and worked as a lifty/lift ops supervisor at the Canyons for 3 years. I need to dust off the ole Ride Mountain 173 and get home this season. I'm not much for the park but can tackle any terrain. 1:ying:

hashcat88

Awww yeah I CANT WAIT FOR THIS WINTER!!!!!!!

Just got my season pass + fast pass to sierra. I know many people think its a shittier resort at tahoe cuz its closest to Sac.....but it gets DUMPED ON and you can spend all day by yourself in the trees or huckleberry.

I am getting a new LibTech Dark Series for the powder days this year, gonna have my current Ride Fleetwood as a beater board. WOOP WOOP

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
*Bump*

bilde

http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20110922/NEWS/110929936&parentprofile=search

T

THE TROOPER

i can't wait for it to snow i hope it is as good as last season.........have a new pair of boards on the way from poland B2R soul 185's...138-108-130
cant wait to hit the backcountry this season!
rode their big mountain ski last season and loved them! i couldn't believe it when they emailed me the graphics on this new pair!

TT :skiiing:

Attachments

• B2R_SOUL.jpg
    B2R_SOUL.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
I just booked my trip for Breckenridge CO. Now to get rid of this summer gut and ill be ready to board. Oh and I need to hook up with someone who can supply me with some of colorados finest. Time to make friends on twitter.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
over 10" in Cali Tahoe , I'm told its slushy, but I think I'll go up tomorrow or Sat and take my gravel board - K2 Fat BOB!

I hit 75 with a nice breeze but I'm ready. They are reporting a La Ninã winter with a turn of snow. Is it hard for out of towers to score weed in CO?

L

LouDog420

^^ Never had a problem...

Whether I was a little 15 year old punk or a straight looking gentleman... Never had to ask more than 2 to 3 people.

Use your stoner-dar to pick them out. :wave: