What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I totally know what you mean by to many...ha!....looks great though bro..stay safe

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Everything sounds good SIR cant wait to see the SS chop shots. Keep up the great work my friend. Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Scrappy.- i know i am not alone in that area. it will be easier to sleep at night knowing i have 1/3 of what i have now. i believe there are 72 plants at my house... ouch.

Nk- hey pal. i chopped 2 last night. the others come down tonight. i may even hack the Ml (both phenos) the nugs have sucked all life out of the leaves all the leaves are dead or nearly. so i figure 55 should be enough. the lavender and wb are the only kinds with healthy leaves left. all the buds on all of the plants look fine though. i cant complain there. i just cant wait to get the next run in. they have had a flawless life so far and i intend to keep it that way. 08 has given me a second wind to get back into growing hard core. get my shit tyt and stop bein so f'n lazy and fine tune each stains feeding. i have the time but sometimes lack the patience. i also will stop making commitments to do things with/for people if it means puttin off my babies for even an hour. that can make the differance between perky and droopy stressed plants. always seem to get requested for something at the crusial moments. without any further a do...lets do the dew

VEG in their last days
Sugar Shack- was a mommy and was lookin rough. let her go but i straightened her out nicely. ready for flower

Lavender Mommy- she is loveley and will be providing me with babies for a while. true keeper

canopy shot-tall plant far right back row is tall pheno WhirlyBird. far right also 2 SS in 1gal bags. moving left 2 rows of seedlings(gdp,SS,GrapeKrush)in cups..then there are 8 shacks in 2liter bottles, 2 Memoryloss(strwD)in 2liters, then 12more Memoryloss(erkel) in 2liters, and finally 2 lavenders in 2 liters. far left are the moms. shack in back lavender in front. also out of pic are my other moms. 2 phenos Whirleybird(cherryak47xStrwDiesel) and 2 memoryloss phenos(purperkelxStrwDiesel). they share the same father and he hass blessed them with amazing smells.

then there are the lil ones in the ebb flo. my pump broke and i have had to hand water these and i am thinking of pulling the plug on these. i cant afford another pump or timer and they have been stressed so in other word comprimised( fear the herm) as i now know the lAV CAN HAVE THE TENDENCIES WITH STRESSES. so better safe than sorry and i really dont need them or the hassel right now. i originally wanted to go with coco in that table. maybe this is happening for a reason. i should wait to do what i wanted

ah ha some seedlings- fim'ed them all the other day. lets hope they begin to branch out.
Sugar Shack- lookin for a new pheno(3)

GrapeKrush- lookin for a new pheno too. (3)

and GDP- i had a ? from someone on here about my seed. asked if it was an S1. must be if that is self seeded plant from hermie or went so long it grwew seed. i know they are clone only but i got it in some dank solid purple gdp. i have gifted them to 2 people-majorpothead and InNVboarder. both had extremely kushy phenos. smelled like the bubba i buy. mm mm mm. here i have 2 phenos . they are all unsexed at this point. you can see the wide leaf on the left and the narrower leaf on the right(4)
well thats it for today. i need to delete more of my gallery. unable to upload any thing else. i got to go chop now.

cheers mates....to my bitches!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice canopy going on there, looking like a stadium grow!
Nice bitches too, drinking b-52?

I am having the same issue as you with the gallery, takes so long to get rid of them

Anyways shits looking good bro, Take care

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looking awesome SIR, Lets hope you find some good phenos of the GDP and maybe a better yielding pheno of SS. Im happy to hear that youve had a second wind with growing hardcore, its really the way that I like to live.

Isnt it funny how everytime you have to do work for the garden like watering or matenience someone wants to hang out or you get a call to go do something cool. I know my friends think that Im kinda a hermit now that I grow, but they dont know that I grow so they just think that Im anti social.. But its the price we pay for the hobby we have. Keep up the great work bro. Good to know your gonna be banging it out in the future!!! Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
WOW...simply amazing Sir Smoke, sorry I havent been in sooner!!! I def got u tagged from here on in...peace bro, lookin great!!

- z

hazy

Veteran
Maybe you could get another user account, and load all your new pics to it, then post pics from that account to your thread.

I'm getting a little pissed at the mailman here. He's just not bringing me what I want. Soon come.

Sure would like to stick my nose into your curing jars in about a week. :canabis:

55 days? nice.
nice blondes too. makes you proud to be american.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Dr Dog- it does sort look like a lil stadium. sometimes it looks like a pyramid when i move them around. i try to encourage the short ones to stretch up some by moving them to the outsides. that shit my bitches have there is some evil witches brew they made me shoot with them and i dont think they could tell ya what was in it. that was on new years i was making rounds and that is the final shot of the night before retiring home to some :spank: :joint: there are some directions some where in my diary for the bulk delete of the gallery. i think 15 at a time it has been a while but it goes fairly quickly. i will look for you unless you already know the deal. L8r

NK- thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. that is what this year is all about. growing. looking for new keeper genetics to aquire a healthy stable of moms. i will run the entire room for the year, adding light. but i will be flipping many seedlings this year. i have 3 or 4 more strains to pop and some on the way and a few clones coming. after this year is up i will down size to half the space and run perpetuals of my favorites add a plant every two weeks type thing in coco probably. and have my buckets taking up the rest of the space with my best yeilding varieties. this way every 2 week i pull some heady smoke with different flavors all the time and i get a good yeild every couple of months out of the buckets. the room will be dedicated to the buckets, but i cant run 10 strains in the system(2-3max) i need an even canopy... perpetuals on the side mixing what i put out solve my delema. i can switch up the buckets with different strains at harvest. every body is happy. wow look at the stoner wake and bake rant i just did hehe Sir Hermit signing out. i def feel ya there.

INB-i wish i had more hands.... so i could give those titties four thums down! haha. but no those titties on the right rock ...u know i didnt always have a girlfriend hehe. she said she knows she is still gonna marry me some day. so i call her the future ex-wife.

hey Zues :wave: - nice to see you in here.. thank you for the kind words. i will try not to disappoint. it should get fun around here this year so it looks like you made it just in time for the new additions to the garden. grab a seat and a joint. watch the evolution. :lurk:

Maj- i try i try. coming over right now damn it i fell asleep gettin a back scratching last night sorry. can ya blame me! i love gettin those.

Hazy- hope you got the pm- a lil info never hurt. i will bulk delete sometime today. clear a few slots ya know. then later i will go through and cleanse it out. i will let you know and when there is a strong southrn bound wind i will go out side and open up my masons and you go out and sniff. this works only if you believe. yeah 55 and 57 for the ml erkel and the wb tall phenos and twin towers. i love blondes you can land two with one pick up line.. and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on bro i'll be here taken x-mas lights down lol {so i call her the future ex-wife} expensive way to look at it lmao. ive said since age 13-14 my 1st born will be a male and i'll only marry once, and 19yr 7 months later married and 20yr 7 months later still happy and together. met at the lake at the cliffs yepper smoken bomber joints drinkn beer throwen packs of fire crackers across the water. fun fun lol jumpn off the cliffs in my jeans no shirt darker then most mexicans lmao haven a blast. and the rest is well history lol

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i did some bulk delete yesterday. i should be able to put up chop pics. after i get home from court i will post

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Cant wait to see the chop pics, Hope court goes well and you make it out unscathed. Ill send some good vibes your way. Peace bro:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
court went cool. thanks NK. i felt you sendin them out. didn't take long at all for a mid day visit. I DID FIND OUT THAT A TICKET THAT I RECIEVED OVER A YEAR AGO IS NOW ON MY RECORD. i went to pay one off and they were like which one. i went to take care of this old one and they said it hadnt been turned in last january and this january it is in the system. funny... no failure to appear warrant or anything. i actually had to set a court date to handle this once and for all. i cant have any ghosts from the past haunting me any longer. i drive with weed on my person nearly daily. i dont need to get searched over somethin i dont even know about and god forbid i get pinched for a joint. i like to get sent on my way after a ticket. but todays lesson- OBEY THE TRAFFIC LAWS. this ticket shit is gettin old. my motorcycle tickets over 1500 last year(deserved) and about 1000 worth on 3 tickets in my truck(2 were bullshit.. board ass cops in hickvilleBFE) i could have invested that into a super dank ass room. live and ya learn.
SIR

SirSmokalot

Veteran
update

update

well i chopped everything down by now and some has made their way into bas and jars some still hang there awaiting the finishing touches.here is a shot of the entire harvest EXCEPT the shack mom. she had not been cut at the time of this pic.
from left to right
5MLerkels,1LAV,10sugarshack(back row whie hanger),1MLstrwdzl, 4 whirlybird.

here are some shack nugs from underneath

ml strwdzl(you can see shack behind

MLerkels

that is all for the moment. i can not get this cam to take close up macros for the life of me . always come out blurry. its 7mp and it is not workin right.....edit. i am not working it right. let me figure itout and i will put close ups of all and especially the WB short pheno. man that stuff came out lookin like it will kill you. it looks dangerous.
SIR

hazy

Veteran
i drive with weed on my person nearly daily. i dont need to get searched over somethin i dont even know about and god forbid i get pinched for a joint. i like to get sent on my way after a ticket. but todays lesson- OBEY THE TRAFFIC LAWS. this ticket shit is gettin old.

I dig what you're saying. I have to remind myself sometimes that I can't be a seat belt rebel. And to watch that speed. And to get high before I leave, but I get high best, or enjoy it most while driving.
About 15 years ago I was sitting in a Missouri highway patrolman's Camaro, (en route to Denver from Kentucky), while he was writing me a ticket for a loose tailpipe. He looked at me and said, "Hazy, I smell marijuana on you." (No kidding, when I saw him behind me I was smoking a joint. I put it out, and opened the wing window.)
Another cop came and played bad cop and slammed my face onto the trunk of the Camaro. I kept trying to turn around and talk to him, so he slammed me about 4 or 5 times. He cuffed me. They searched my van, but could not find my bag, hehe, but found a couple roaches in the ashtray. Finally the asshole left, after threatening me with years in prison, then the first cop, an older man, uncuffed me, gave me the ashtray with the roaches in it, and told me to dump them. I did. Right into the ditch.
Then he made me sit in his car and listen to a speech I think I heard from my dad years before, and he sent me on my way.
Soon as I hit Kansas, I pulled over and twisted a big fat one.

Nice haul, sir. I had to go back to page one to remind myself what Whirley bird is. Good stuff.
Whirley bird(cherryak47xSTRAWdiesel)2 phenos

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya SirSmokalot :wave:
Wow, congratulations on another fine harvest - such lookers! Is it my imagination or do I spy purple with my little eye on those urkles??? :yes: Strong work buddy!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very nice brotha very nice

hey MGJ if thats the ML plant C urkel pheno yes thats purple your seeing the sugar shack and lavender purples up also :)