What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Your buds are nicer than mine. All of your flavors are top shelf and too potent for 95% of the world population. I can't wait to see what you do with the PK, however I have a feeling that you will make her shine better than I have been able to do these last six years. I can't wait to test her out. It was great smoking with you and when I'm back in town we'll have to spark them up again.

Peace, :joint:
All of your flavors are top shelf and too potent for 95% of the world population.

:tiphat: yepper they are quite the top shelf med cannibis for pain managment the sugar shack is on spot for me since 06. the decapation pre98 bubba pheno is better then the original pre 98 bubba thx brotha Jaws. could set them side by side and theres no telln them apart cept for the decap pheno i kept and gifted is stronger. route66 ummm ummmmm something i created Sir dose 1 narly job grown them :dance013:

i''m surprised theres not least 1 pic of the new room and forrest

my pc is down hence my absense i'll throw a pic or 2 in my thread later tonight after i chop mine. i'm on the ol ladys puter and cant stand it lol mine needs power supply and cabels to the MB from the device's. tis what fixed her last time she went down and wouldnt startup lol. my pc tech is 1,000 miles away now and cant just run across town anymore

Alright bro, I'm gonna hop in for the new scene, hope you dont mind :lurk:, thanks again for the heads up on the ac unit site, putting an order in soon I hope for a new space I'm eyeing, :tiphat: peace dubba

P

puma

hey sir whats up my brother.... tell pothead to quit messing around and get that COM fixed up..

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
15 girls
picture.php

looking good mate! :good: +
:tiphat: