What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
:joint:
I am back at it once again.....finally. This little diary will cover my 08' grows.(lil premature but what the hell). some of you may know me already but for the new friends, Hello, I am SirSmokalot. i love to grow weed(group responce)"hellosirsmokalot". this site is my 12 step program. the first three are learn-grow-harvest and the other 9 are smoke smoke smoke etc. :joint: ..
my last run was my first. i grew sugar shack in soil and a little homemade hydro bucket too. it went well i guess. the weed was bomb and i had a fat chop chop. good weight off a thousand watt hps. near a pound but i only had six plants on that weigh. i had a 3 more little single colas plants that gave 3g in a cup 12g in a gal bag and 7g gal bag. i can get closer to 2lb off a thousand with more plants and that is the new goal :headbange . a few shots of last run might help understand what is going on over here, or jog a memory of a friend...

that a lil something from last run.

whell the new run there are some changes. new house= bigger room=moreplants=morelights=more fun... hell lets even throw in new strains.
the grow space roughly 10x6 ft leaving room for me to manuver around and give love.
specifics....
STRAINS
sugar shack
Memory loss(purpleerkelxSTRAWdiesel)erkel pheno
Lavender
Whirley bird(cherryak47xSTRAWdiesel)2 phenos
(there will be more comin and going but this is first run this year)
GROW
soil and ebb/flow
LIGHTING
flower- 2k hps w/ 6"cooltube & 465cfm fan w/ insulated ducting
veg- cfl of flouros for rootingclones/seedlings,400mh 400hps mix
MEDIUM
(soil)Fox Farm Ocean Forrest with perlite
(hydro)roots organics COCO fiber mix w/ perlite
VENTILATION
intake-passive 10" draw cold air from attic
exhaust- can50 carbon scrubber to 465cfm fan
box fan, 6inc fan, small blower fan, 2 100cfm pc fans
NUTES
pbpgrow-pbpBLOOM-botanicareSWEET-botanicareSEABLAST-botanicareCALMAG-kahrma-diamond necture-h2o2-ph up&down-liquidBUDSWELL-indonesian batguano-
Ihave a crazy regimine but it works so far. i am always rotating use of things and i try not to over use them.
since it is winter i will not need the AC and wont use co2 otherwise i would seal the room. that is pretty much it. i need to come back with pics after i smoke a fat bowl of this bubbleberry i have tucked away. be back soon
SIR :joint:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Well, if you guess plants like that went OK, I'll sit here to see how something that goes really well comes out.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
ok these are the only pics i have so far
first the plants. they are vegging under 400w mh an 400 w hps. they love it. when i first moved in i didnt have a ph meter or anything like that. a few leaves here and there are showing ph problems and i got that fixed with all healthy new growth this last three days.some of the plants had weird growth as theywere taken as clone during flower an such took a while to straighten out and revert but they have and i am stoked.. in the last week the branching on these has gone insane. i topped everything but the big shackmoms. speaking of
moms-

different phenos.. it is pos that they are diff strains. could be ml the strwd pheno. there has been some confusion round here. but i will know possitively when i flower her out. here are the ML erkels (5) of them

and the SS(10) in the tub . there is a lil ss bonsai in there too.(1)

here are the whirleybird(4). this is only the tall phenos. there are two short phenos

AND THE LAVENDER(1). THERE IS A BONSAI OF THIS TOO(1)

and clones of everything
and last a room shot... bathroom(spare)

then i have the room build look

i can explain the pics of the room more later i am pretty tired and stoned. so for now i will leave the thread with this. have a little more work to do on the room hook up intake and exhaust. other than tha open panel for my entrance the room is sealed. so the wall is 95% DONE. I START FLOWER IN A WEEK. I WILL KEEP THE BUILD UPDATES COMING. TIL I AM DONE. PEACE AND GROW SAFE!
ps. it is great to be back. i missed you guys

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
nice set-up Sir..things are looking in order...love the line-up...can't wait to see the outcome....count me in....happy growing

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
FVCK YEA SIR:headbange

Dude its good to see you with a new thread for the early 08' season. Its gonna be a crazy one. You got all those jaws genetics and then the GDP also if you want it. I cant wait for my shack to take off, shes at two weeks now, i just want her to get some buds so i can see how they smell.

Dont be jealous of me snowboarding, its not gonna be good or anything.... hahhaha its on a tiny hill like 3 hours away with 2 runs of man made snow. They will have some rails and boxes to shred though so it will still be fun. Got to write a business plan this weekend though after riding. Got mad work ahead :spank: :spank: :bashhead: :bashhead: I will pull through though.. Cant wait to see your room all finished and filled up. Peace for now buddy, ill be around.

-N.Kron:rasta:

B

Bigtimer7

Hell yea! This is going to be a badas$ grow. I cant wait to see all those strains. Im thinking bout starting an 08' thread but Ive always been worried of posting and dont have a great camera yet. It'll come for sure but I am excited to see yours!
Peace and Keep it green :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey fellas,
IXNAY- thanks for poppin in. i will try to make this a good diary... should be as much fun for me as last time. more i bet i have been itchin' to grow. see ya around! :wave:
SCRAPPY- thanks for the kind words. glad to see youso soon buddy. pull up a chair and pick out a piece to blaze with, theres plenty of nug :bongsmi:
NKRON- you know you are always welcome round these parts. glad to be back my friend. i will rep my shit propper. some gdps and ss and a few kushes get sunk tonight. if they sink anyway. :jump: let us pray :bow: :bow:
BT- thanks hope to see ya round. like i said should get fun....
YWI-hope you like the show as well. :wave:

well like i said i will sink some beans tonight after i smoke some of this kush that keeps hittin my nose. my boy grows this bubba and it is the best weed i can buy round here. oh i also got some work done on the room. get pics of these things tonight too if it lets me upload that is. thanks again guys for comin around. that is the whole fun part...sharing. peace
grow safe
SIR

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola SirSmoke-A-Lot :wave:

I hope it´s ok if Herbalistic joins in the thread..

Your first run with SugarShack seemed to give more than good yield for first timer. I would say you really managed understand the feelings of your ladies! (at least that one fat biatch;)

However, with that lighting power it would simply be must to produce such a monsterous baseball´s, me thinks :chin:

I really would love the opportunity to use such amounts of light and not my current maximum light quantity, which is 250 hps ;(

I try to check the thread once in awhile to see the progress. Ill see you love/like big yielding & fast strains, nothing wrong with that :wink:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Hola SirSmoke-A-Lot :wave:

I hope it´s ok if Herbalistic joins in the thread..

Your first run with SugarShack seemed to give more than good yield for first timer. I would say you really managed understand the feelings of your ladies! (at least that one fat biatch;)

However, with that lighting power it would simply be must to produce such a monsterous baseball´s, me thinks :chin:

I really would love the opportunity to use such amounts of light and not my current maximum light quantity, which is 250 hps ;(

I try to check the thread once in awhile to see the progress. Ill see you love/like big yielding & fast strains, nothing wrong with that :wink:

hey there Herbalistic :wave:
welcome of course.. this is for old and new friends alike. thanks for the props on the last run. i managed so well for two reasons
1. i lurked here and learned everything i could manage for a long long time and i soak this shit up like a sponge. theory and application are much different. so many variables but i am not scared to ask or seek help and knowledge. i guess the passion showed in the plants. haha that biotch was fat they all were. i use multi techniques to get those. .. and the light doesnt hurt either your right.
2. knowledge of strain- i gave the strain out to a family member who could grow while i was unable. he learned the safe doses and got good results a time or two. i followed that knowledge as a outline and made some changes that were $possible or preferance related.

wish you had a bigger light too pal. wish we all our own sun actually.
i love all kind of strains but this is current. want arjans haze #3 NOW. NEED A SATIVA. she is a midget sativa.
see ya round :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still a frontseat ...i'm in for this bro....gonne be a nice thread i'm shure of that...i still remember ya last one :D
also i like the genes you will be growing...seen the @ Majors place....should be bomb my friend!..well i'm gonne wissh ya good luck ..and be shure i'll be lurking :wink:
tagged!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
lil more built

lil more built

CORE- hey man glad you made it bro. thanks for wishing luck. every grower could use a little luck. hope to stay on top of things this run too. nice to know your watchin. never know when i might need you to draw something like a weed plant or something with your art skillz. thanks for hangin out bro! :wave: lets blaze :friends:

Well friends, i did little more work. i cant finish(maj has one of my 1k and tubes and fans till this weekend) but i got the intakes done. exhaust tomorrow. that will be hooked up. got to get a few nickel and dime items to finish up the lid to the attic with the intake holes. i decided to vent the heat into my house and not waste that energy. maybe i wont have to run the heater.
this pic is out the room. 10" insulated ducting on floor for the passive. up near the ceilind there is the 6inch isulated uctingpoking out. need more of that or solid ducting to go to the attic door

here is the inside with the 6"coming in

both the ductings are sealed up now no light or air leak i made sure to seal it propper.
here is a lavender bonsai pic. nearly time for cuts again. she is a looker though mmmm

then i popped some seeds in cups to see if they take the plunge or not. from left to right with amount
purple kush 1, og kush(platinum) 1, grape krush 4, grandaddy purple 5, sugar shack 5.
i have high hopes to find a new shack pheno! and maybe a male? i had to run the gdp so maybe a male there too!. i am bringing back the grape krush...this time i am using perfect seed so i hope to find another monster cola producer that has the resin count and taste of the grape krush they came from. keep the fingers crossed cause that strain is a keeper if you find the right pheno . the og has more a chance to pop than the purp, but they both def have a chance. pray on that for me all please. they are a lil pre mature looking barely getting some stipage but still white. solid though ..didnt pop when i squeezed them and i wasnt doing it spaaringly. other than that they have all been kept in great conditions. we shall see friends.

oh and lastly tonight i tested the polys ability to resist flopping in the wind. i put my 465 on aimed it right at it from all directions. didnt budge. barely wiggles at all. i got that shit tight as hell. and sealed up tight . when i am through there wont be one wind whisper unless from the passive where i want it coming from. it was a good night. what i couldnt complete i planned out much better than i had originally conceived :headbange

Welcome back nigs!! Way stoked to see you got a room going Finally!! I cant wait to see it in person! 3 more weeks homie!!!!! Grow on bro im fine tuning my Gears skills to woop yo ass!! lol

what is your pbp grow and bloom regimen like?

as in when do you start using pbp grow and how much, frequency?

when do you start pbp bloom and how much? what do you peak at during flowering? frequency? what and when do you use your bloom enhancer, how much and do you reduce pbp bloom when you do that?

thanks. your plants look awesome.

G

:wave: Buenos Dias compadre!!!!

:jump: That last harvest was off the f**king hook bro!!!!! :headbange That sugar shack should be called sugar factory instead!!!!!

I'll be watching and taking notes on this one for sure!! With a harvest like that don't be surprised if you see cheat sheets from your grow in my grow!!!! :muahaha:

Nice job
GCG

SirSmokalot

Veteran
good news

good news

CHuBBYNUGZ- thanks see ya around man. :rasta:
INB- bout time sucka. you get lost on the way here. well now that your here make yourself at home. whats mine is yours. i get gears back tomorrow :headbange
I LOVE hERB- wow. let me sober up and ill get to that ? at a later date in a day or two. that will give me time to give you accurate answers. nice to have you here though :joint:
HEY GCG :wave: your gonna have to stop all that flattery. i embarrass easily! thanks for the props though brotha. means alot from one of the guys i learned watching. i am glad you got a new thread up too. see ya there as well. here...take this master kush joint and light it up.... :joint:

:joint: well everyone i have good news. things with the beans are looking good so far. all have sank except the PK. i knew it was a long shot. i havent quit on her yet. the shack look like theyre cracking and the gdp's shell has emerging tarpits on three already. :headbange thank you ganja godz :muahaha:

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Very impressive fatty nugs of the past and very promising plants of the future :ying: Looks like you got your shit together my friend :yes:

Gonna hafta join in on this thread and learn another thing or two :canabis:

Keep up the great work :lurk:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
CORE- hey man glad you made it bro. thanks for wishing luck. every grower could use a little luck. hope to stay on top of things this run too. nice to know your watchin. never know when i might need you to draw something like a weed plant or something with your art skillz. thanks for hangin out bro! :wave: lets blaze :friends:

lmao ..i think you where refering to that pic i drew for TML....yea it woz a Masterpiece...(not)..:muahaha:

Nhow seem like the room is comming along?...still much to do on it?
exept waiting for Maj ..hehehe...
laters :wave:

haha k sorry to hit you with that but i kinda need to know pretty quick... as i said my girls are 9 days into flower and are looking for some food... need to know what to give

Latest posts

Latest posts