What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to get round to checking your thread SirSmokalot - some really nice plants there. Are the Grape Krush straight form the packet, as it were, or 'F2's?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Elevator Man said:
Sorry it took me so long to get round to checking your thread SirSmokalot - some really nice plants there. Are the Grape Krush straight form the packet, as it were, or 'F2's?
hey bro that grape krush came as a bean per bag type thing i had some last yr and part of this yr growing. but i ended up culling the pheno i had just didnt produce the desired trics or taste, but rest assured the smoke the beans came from tasted like to me grape double bouble gum.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Elevator Man said:
i bought a couple of oz AND GOT 4 GOOD SEEDS AND THREE BAD ONES THAT WERE ALREADY CRACKED. i kinda germed bad ones as a joke instead of just throwing them out and they threw tarpits. i gave them to maj and he grew em up and we ran em but like he said they were undesirable. the pot it came from was very desirable, so i know there is a chance. i just needed to start with healthy beans for starters, and finally they are growing up and lookin great.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey SirSmokalot, missed this thread earlier. Love the look of the whirleybird. You have a bunch of lil ones coming up too, great job man.

B/R

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well I'm smoking all three of my Grape Krush phenos now - they've been dry between 16 and 19 days and in jars for 14 - and they're only just beginning to get their smell back. They were never stinky, but I'm surprised just how bland they got in the first part of the cure. It's coming back now though, and although mild, is very sweet and fruity, though only one is the 'grape' pheno. It's a little like marshamllows, in that flavour is there, but it's kind of mild and 'dusty'.

I think it might improve though - I'm just not used to having to wait this long to get some taste back! And I don't have much else to smoke, so it's hard to leave it - just smoking the small buds until they're gone. The Flo for comparison is much stronger-smelling, and that one has never been stinky either. The potency of the GJK is great though - very well-balanced and not too stoney - it does build over time too, seems to be less of a ceiling than with most indica-dom weed.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks again damn you dig deep for info . i sleep to much. definately has that skunk smell. that why i thought it was a kush. that road killl skunk smell came out.
here come some pics

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there BlackRain,
glad you popped in hope you like the plants and stuff from here on out. i promise to get better.

Elevatorman- ya i noticed that too. it sorta smell musty and dusty for a while and no real smell ever came out of mine. while it grew it stank to high hell ?????? the smoke it came from was the grape pheno i want that back in a bad way. thanks for the mini smoke report.

here are some random fun shots from about two days ago
tall side some diff angles

some ml

some lavender

the short side

shack nugs all over the place

and that strw diesel ml..... still lookin funky with the leaves but the nugs and smell....divine

thats all i have today so maybe new ones tomorrow try and get some clear macros of each strain
SIR :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Ocean of buds Sir
Looks mighty impressive
And there is nothing wrong with growing ability dude, no need to say that you will get better, I don't think your room could handle anymore buds!!

Great job dude, keep it up :)

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Ocean of buds Sir
Looks mighty impressive
And there is nothing wrong with growing ability dude, no need to say that you will get better, I don't think your room could handle anymore buds!!

Great job dude, keep it up :)
thanks so much bro...haha...let me rephrase that, it does sound odd after reading it as apposed to typing it with my mental tone. i promise to dial my strains in. this was a test grow whether i like it or not. now i know what to expect from my room concerning temps and space(want another light)(i still have enough room to double what i have in there) and i know what to expect out of my strains as far as stretch,feeding and veg time, flowertime. i can only get better from here. and i get a ro system and its on so i can feed properly.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn that garden looks supreme....PM comming up Sir :wink:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Sir:wave:

All your gear is looking stellar man, WB's look especially cool to me bro. Your looking at a pretty good yield out of this room the first time through. Im sure you will really get things dialed if you get another light and a RO system going in there. Hopefully we will both be getting some new genes soon, cant wait to test em out with ya bro! Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

hazy

Veteran
boy oh boy, sir. i got my scissors out while looking at your buds.

does look like you'll have a nice bag of sugar shack buds.
i bet it smells great in there.

TC84

Not sure how i missed this one SirSmoke!! Awsome new grow you've got goin..........Looks like your gonna have plenty of sweet smoke to toke and toke on!!

TC

What a nice looking room you got there bro!! Wish I could sit in there staring at nugs for hours. lol it snowed 6 inches at my house already and another 6 is on the way!!! ha ha i cant wait till you come up here and ride! Were gonna boost huge! peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
hey there BlackRain,
glad you popped in hope you like the plants and stuff from here on out. i promise to get better.

here are some random fun shots from about two days ago
tall side some diff angles

some ml

some lavender

the short side

shack nugs all over the place

and that strw diesel ml..... still lookin funky with the leaves but the nugs and smell....divine

thats all i have today so maybe new ones tomorrow try and get some clear macros of each strain
SIR :joint:

Man you're far to modest, this is an awesome show. All kinds in there, it's like a multicultural festival of flavor. Love that straw D, how's she smell? I have to try some Diesel sometime, not much of it floating around here. Congrats Sir on a great grow!!! Look forward to reading and watching this grow.

B/R

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Maj.PotHead "lookn nice buddy "
thank you uncle. cant wait to smoke some with ya. :wave:

Core- always makin me feel good about my garden. thank you man. oh and thanks for the invitation. truely an honor!

NK- brotha northern in tha hizzy. thank you. that WB is awesome. the D plant(twintower)(one of the short phenos) is truely dazzling. it makes my mouth water and smells better than it looks. if i get a 1.5 or more that would be cool for the immediate first run...although more weight is comin out of those lights at least one time. i have bad 500+ ppm tap water so a RO will allow me to give more controlled feedings n shit. i believe thanks to some wonderful friends new genes are on the horizon for 08-09. i really cant wait either NK. we will have some fun around here!

Hazy- put the scissors down cowboy and hit this here professionally hand rolled joint... we still have a week to go ! it smell awesome really.

TC- welcome aboard and thank you for the props!

INB- soon my friend soon. i am stoked as hell but broke as hell. i am sure i can muster up an extra 200 after i chop.

BR- you're far to kind. that strwd is awesome. it is a hybrid crossed with purple erkel... i have both phenos. nice. thanks again

SirSmokalot

Veteran
today i pulled out 2 shacks. i let all of them get to dry the other day and a couple plants got a lil crispy here and there. only leaves but they looked horrible. i put them in a nice cool dark place to finish for 2 or 3 days. it is gonna be day 53 of flower tonight. i am gonnna chop all shacks @ 55 and the ml at 57(both phenos)and the wb @ 60 the lav @ 60 as well. the new ones are ready to put in now by the size of the branching on the shacks and i fear waiting to long cause the ml are gettin tall also. the wb and lav are really tall. oh man i cant wait to get rid of all these plants. to many . i definately want less plants bigger size.
thanks all for following to this point. the next run is itchin to flower out. i cant wait.

Latest posts

Latest posts