What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey hazy- had to come along someday ya know. i am over half way done and barely any pics, but i will go crazy now they are somethin to see. hope it wasnt to much here are some more from tonight i had to retake. enjoy! first i must decide which kind of hash to start the night with....

think i will use the front right pile tonight first... there thats better :rasta:
i know yall already viewed some ML but here is some more

then here is the strwDIESEL ml.... it looks funky but smells out of this world. from the look of herleaf tips she is being fed to the maximum for while

got that SUGAR SHACK photo finally. i need to take some lights off snaps.. notice the fan leaf is purpling already. a few of the shack are starting this. i havent had cooler temps than 69 during lights off in a week at least. we have had clouds stayin warm at night.

i couldnt resist shooting this glistening whirleyBird. i got a bad angle but still mm mm mm smells so divine i hope this wb is more potent than the wb i have sampled. good day chron.

stay tuned :lurk:
SIR
Grow Safe

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well I glanced through the rest of your thread. You have got some really well respected growers in here, I think I may join them and watch you do your magic

Where can I sit?

It looks like you know exactly what you are doing, I think I will sit with TML and see what I can learn as well.
Keep up the good work dude

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks DR DOG. quite a compliment i appreciate it. you can grab a seat there is a lazy boy over here wit your name in bold on it. what kind of hash you want to sample!?
hope we all learn sumtin in here. i know i am. keep learnin these strains likes/dislikes. fun fun fun. see ya round!

Thanks Uncle Maj. See you tonight. i will bring some fuego to blaze during a movie. peep out your loveley ladies. NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR GROW THIS RUN IS LOOKING TO EXCEED ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AS FAR AS A PERFECTLY HEALTHY RUN. WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB YOU ARE TURNING OUT THIS TIME. MUCHO RESPECT ON DIALING IN YOUR FEEDINGS. HOPE MY NEXT RUN MATCHES SOMEWHAT TO YOUR HEALTHY EXAMPLE. PROPS

sir
HOPE YALL ARE LIKEING THE PHOTOS.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop:..always a pleasure comming inhere...holy **** man...i would give you about a year of 10 of XP, looking at the pics alone.....you gotta admit these things run in the family hehehe :D
nice hollidays wishes my friend!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
INB- thanks man its all about TLC. miss ya already.

CORE-thanks for the huge compliment. i will try to get a few better pics. i havent seen them in two days while i was out of town boarding(awesome) i bet they are fatter and the shacks prob. have some more purp to them.

i have a problem. my ml are all falling over. to heavey already. i am scared to see them in a few hours. i bet half of them are fallen over.... i ned to make an overhead hang point for the 5 ml. new temps are rockin. we had a significant cold front come in. last i saw lights on temps were 73 at 4" beneath light. like 70 at canopy. COOL for 2k no ac.
thanks again fellas you all make it worth posting

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
lookin' very nice 'round here bra.....ML looks great...I hope you and yours have a great holidaze!!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks scrappy. i am getting some purp on the ML now too. lookin pretty coool in there, only thing is i am gettin some pre mature yellowing on the tall side(ML) and osme on the short WB. they will be fine the nugs still look great and that is my concern.
so far i have decided that the shack and short pheno of WB are the happiest with my heavy feedings. they show no burn the entire grow and no deficiencies at all. the wb could use a boost in the N around week 4 and week 5 to keep the yellowing from occuring. the ML would do best with lighter feedings never to exceed 1100 ppm and a boost in N in the 4th and 5th weeks also. the tall wb pheno needs to keep the ppms around the same as the ML, but it doesnt kill the N late in flower, it does the N hogging in stretch and needs veg nutes until end week two, right at the same time i introduce guanos. the straw d ML loves food wont burn the nugs easily but will burn the leaves with heavy 1300+ feedings. the lavender seem to like the program. in the beginnning of flower the nutes need to be added to her slowly but by week 3 you can deliver some heavy feeeding throughout. all in all i fed this run to much as a whole. the shacks are cool with it but if i want all the strains to look great to the end, then i need ot make changes to my feeding methods. i am on a hunt for strains that like everything nearly the same with the same stature as one another. to change the subject i am getting ready to plant the ebb/flo table with 5 lav, and 1 wb. see how they grow out in dro. they have so many roots now they are growing in the cloner again. i will get pic updates in a day or two. posting is still a chore and a drive across town for me.
sir

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Awesome job my friend, cant wait to see more!!! Have a happy and SAFE New years dude! We both have much work ahead of us in this new year hehehe :friends: peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Get some pics up as soon as you can homie!! Im bored as hell and your gears wont work ahhh somethings gotta give lol. Party it up for new years bro ill be snowboarding wishin you could come up sooner. peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL .!!!!! MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE TIME.
PS.... I HAVE PICS TO POST BUT I MUST PARTY TONIGHT. CHEERS

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there core! hope you had a safe one.... may 08' be a prosperous one ehh! did you and the new girly do anything special? l had a great time with my girly

okay well i have plenty of pics but they are a few days old again.
today is day 47 of flower and they shut off any minute. it is 84 at the light tonight. a few degrees warmer than the last week. we got plenty cold the other week. here are the first one i uploaded. i have to do the rest so if you look at these and the others arent up yet come look again later today :joint:

Whirleybird(cherryak47xStrawDiesel) short pheno #1

one of the SugarShack girls. they all look nearly identical some are a lil fatter than others some more purple but all very trichy.

Lavender.... this strain gets better lookin every day the chrystals are packin on every second. definately a keeper. had some nannners early on caused by my neglect but early treatment solved all problems for a nearly flawless looking plant. this was an easy strain to grow and it tastes like kush. i believe lavender is a stablized kush pheno- anyone know for sure? at 42 days a lower i cut and smoked got me paranoid high off of 2 bong rips. LUV IT

be back with some more soon as possable.
SIR :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
whoo hoo
nice and shiney!!

PIcs are looking good sir, got some really nice buds growing there

SirSmokalot

Veteran
shack mom and a top of her

Whirleybird short pheno #2 has twin towers i am making a mom out of the top from this. it is poss the most white resinous strain out of them at the moment. and i managed really heavy dense top buds. that was a concern but it worked out and became the keeper. the smell is extremely potent overpowering scent of cherrylaced skunk. hits the nose immediaely after walking in my room

here is a ML erkel pheno.... some of the pics didnt make it in the upload again here is a sample. getting their colors

get more soon.
hey there DR. DOG. thank you for poppin in. i have some more photos comin if ya want to peep some more. i hope you had a great holiday and new year!
SIR :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
here are some veg shots i took this morning.
new moms

whirley bird tall pheno

whirley bird short pheno
hasnt been topped yet
memory loss- strw diesel pheno

not topped yet either
memory loss- erkel pheno

here is the 800 watt mix veg

3 shack seedlings on bottom row

this shack i havent topped it split itself. gonna have 5 tops i see hmmm

next to the ss are the Grape Krush i have 2 or 3 of these all slightly different
and here are the Grand daddy Purpz 2 phenos so far 3 like the ones on the right and 2 like the left

all of them

5 lav and a tall wb in the ebb/flo mini table should be fun the wb is the lil one bottom left.

all of these plants in veg except the new moms of course and my lavender mom are gettin flipped in about a week. waiting for the top branches on the shack to get to about 3 inches
peace and grow safe sir be back with more flower pics later

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn wonderful nephew

{ i believe lavender is a stablized kush pheno- anyone know for sure?}

thought i told ya the research i done on lavender was it's a dj short stabilized either flo or blueberry pheno if i remember right flo is also a stabilized blueberry pheno. but main thing its from the dj short blue family :rasta: unsure who else but i seen soma offering lavender seed on seedbays site. theres some info floatn around here about dj shorts history :lurk:

Hell ya homie!! Your ladies are looking sweet! i hope I can figure out a way to get down there to help you chop chop. its going to snow 55-75 inches at the wood this weekend. ha ha its gonna be a go big week!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts