What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo INB a man with a plan. glad ur lazy stoner ass made a diary finally. only took 2-3 chops. but i understand your probs at first. here is a lil of dat

a few before chopped.
the least flushed decap @57
picture.php

picture.php

Kauai kush @57
picture.php

picture.php

GDP @57
picture.php

picture.php

here is the 37 day side at that time

decap
picture.php

picture.php

sugarshack
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

picture.php

Strwdzl
picture.php

16 coco gals day 3 flower
picture.php

14 remaining soil gals
day 37
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
my tiddy'd up nute rack...
picture.php

picture.php

gonna clean the ol e&f tray for my mommies. keep em wet for me
picture.php

veg and mommas
picture.php

clones of all
picture.php

mommas-

chem4
picture.php

strwdzl
picture.php

Grape Ape
picture.php

Decap
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

thats all of the pics...

well there was a lil change in the room today.
i purchased an 8bulb t5 Pioneer rig... pretty stoked to see my plants thrive in the even light from now on. it has ben a rotating hell for me lately under the MH and that damn buld gets so hot..... this t5 was cool as hell after 15 min on. better footprint and cooler- similar wattage used, but more efficiently. a good upgrade for the casa

now i need to hang the beast safely:joint:

that shit is bright, and i dont have to light up all 8 if not needed which i thought was super nice................................ soon i will get a few red spec bulbs to have around......

Sir:joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
SmokA
Howzit brother..?? Man o Man! Lots of good looking gurls in here... sugar shack looks like the kicker of ass.. And the friggn decap gets huge.. wow, Kuai kush looks niiiiiice what a menu to choose from.. I'll bbl peace..

sack

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looks quite nice! So are you still debating the move to a UC? I hope to hang the lights today and move in 12 ladies!

Peace, :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks sack!

Hyrdo- no brotha not debating, just waiting to move. i wanna have a real room b4 i get down for real. this entire year has been pot for pennies grown in makeshift throw away rooms. i make these rooms so if i get a walkthrough its down and hidden in an hour. i cant do that with the "lab" i will build when i own. and when i own i wont have to worry bout walkthroughs. just playin it safe for now man. soon......
that is awesome i saw your thread that it arrived and cant wait to see some girls in there

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo ur grow is looking better then ever sirsmoke.the buds are frosty and dense lookin too bro.definetly gonna be a bad ass bunch of buds for you there,and the coco gals are lookin like they are feelin the spot as well...clones too.the casa is bizoomin fasho.
A-1 work in here as always.
peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
:yeahthats
This has got to be your best run yet. So many fat buds.
I'll start with the decap. Holy Cow man!! Look at the size of those colas! They look like there going to be a breeze to trim; snap off the fans and you're pretty much done.
Nice color on th KK and those buds are no slouch either.
Your Grand Daddy Purple is about donkey dick size. You gonna let that go much longer? The closeup pic looks done, but my Purple kush looks done and still has time to go.
Real nice Shack too. That baby's frosty as all get out.
That R66 one of Major's crosses? pretty frosty one that's for sure.

Oh yeah, what's up with all the sugar?

One of the better updates I've seen around here bud, your hard work and skill are showing bigtime.

Couple ?s
Is your t5 8bulb a 2' or 4'? Those are pretty sweet setups imo.
I had to go check out hydrosun's thread to get hip on the UC thing. I was going wtf!?
Those buckets with 4k are going to make too much bud. Are you sure you want to go through with this?:nanana:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
SSA,

Your request has been granted after a VERY long day I've got 6 strains all in the same 12UC. I'm going to pickup some blue 1Kw's tomorrow and will veg for at least two more weeks in the UC. I hope the growth blows our minds!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ran chain through the wood above to deal with dimensions of hanging wires
picture.php

i had a buch of replies but lost 1 hour of typing just now... holy shit am i super f'n pissd. this happens all the f'n time with my POS laptop. what the F' do i hit that makes my page reload and lose all the damn work................... if i didnt love you guys i would tear this pc in half right now but i will need it to write tomorrow, more photos tomorrow and replies, especially to hazy i wrote you a damn book and lost it. hope i remember what i originally wrote

tona- thanks brother that means a lot i work hard at improving my final results with lil tweaks here and there

Briguy- thanks for peekin through. any ? or comments are always fine in here. stay safe and happy growing!

Hazy- damn i want to smoke a fat one now so i would love to get to you tomorrow with the rest of my update. i have way to much to say lol:joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Hydrosun- F'n great news bro! i am so excited for you you dont even know. i hope to meet with you soon, just have a lot going on all the time recently. and as soon as i get to relax, my light comes on and i go to work all over. labor of love at least lol. all the best for you and cant wait to peek in your spot later. i may spark one first then do a tour! always a pleasure hydro

SirSmokalot

Veteran
INB- me either bro

Maj- thanks, you gotta see this in person. my plants are exploding like i have never witnessed. noding so tight and stems are knardogger thick already. very blown away by it right now. and no heat it seams at all. my house is cooler upstairs now and my flower room is about 5-8 degrees cooler every time i check temps.

here are the left side ones. these pics are day 41, a few days ago now

decap
picture.php

route66
picture.php

strwdzl bonsai momma w/ a lil shack bonsai momma on the far right
picture.php

and the decap bonsai momma
picture.php

here is the coco side. @ day five
picture.php

tonight is day 8 for them and they have changed much since. most are to the net, a couple are through it barely. starting to get a few hairs on some. i need to take some individual pics of diff varieties. i need to elevate a few and still need to plumb the manifold. was busy fine tuning my harvest last few days straight. . will do tomorrow, cause its all i have left to do. hand watering has been a breeze though since i mixed 40 gal in a trash can for the week. but since they stay wet over night, i am not using much water at lights on to make them run off. which means i planned on having an empty trashcan by now to drill holes in, but its still a lil more than half full. i wanted to buy 2 more of them so i will make my system from 1 and drain the filled one into system . the 3rd trash can is for my actual trash;) great deal and durable, and made from recycled plastic. 13 bucks 45 gal and doesnt lose its shape/mold when filled up to brim. lid pops right on and entire can is uv resistant, lifetime warranty, crush and dent resistant. oh and on wheels hehe

this is how i warm up to trim
picture.php

OMG decap tops
picture.php

picture.php

there is 8z there and another 3.5 in another bag;)

decap- 11.5 on nuts+ 2 blunts i smoked lol

sugarshack- 11 on nuts( i gave some lowers away to a friend in need b4 weigh)

gdp- 2.5

kauikush- 1z 23g

basically wound up with 27z all solid buds

no popcorn or shake either, and most is manicured so clean, you almost would think there was no leaves at all on plants. i wanted all those sugar leaves for bubble hash . i have basicall a 5 gal bucket full of sugar leaf and popcorn of old. plus 2 entire plants that are popcorn from 5gal bucketsprob a qp of popcorn, well maybe not any more i let this shit get dryer than a nuns u know what..... or do yo:noway: lol

well i need to take a few pic of the buds and a few from the last harvest that arent around anymore, but a few tops are still in jars waiting their turn. i forgot to post last dried pics. not gonna forget this time. off i go
Sir:joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
nice harvest bro

Those plant pics looked great, all frosty and tasty looking

some impressive set ups you are sporting too brother!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looks great! Is your trim and shake mixed or separated by strain? I'd think a run in the bubble bags of each strain individually and then one massive second run of everything together! Could be a fun project!