What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a bountiful harvest you got there - some good light penetration - is that a 1k bulb??

if this is just a 'makeshift' setup then you are gonna totally rinse it when you build your lab!

best

V.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Amazing shots bro, those tops are impressive. I use the same coco, love it!!! Gotta love a nice tidy area to work in.... speaking of such I've been slacking on mine, thanks for reminding me lol....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint:This thread is KILLER SirSmoke! Grand ol' harvest yer pulling in, serious job working those girls...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
route 66
picture.php

picture.php

gdp Purp s1
picture.php

picture.php

strwdzl
picture.php

sugar shack
picture.php

Kauai Kush
picture.php

GDP blue s1
picture.php

Decapitation
picture.php

4 amigos from this chop
picture.php

pillow fight
picture.php

fun for woods INB
picture.php

san pedro thnx maj and gunk nugs@37 days lol
picture.php

will be back with replies on all the brothas posts. gotta blaze up and get ready to rant all stoned lol
Sir

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Damn bro, all the buds look great, but the GDP is absolutely beautiful. Well done!!!
UMM, mushrooms and cacti=party at your place, hehehe

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Damn bro, all the buds look great, but the GDP is absolutely beautiful. Well done!!!
UMM, mushrooms and cacti=party at your place, hehehe

you bring the mechanical Resin Head and its on!:friends::party:
just stay outta my closet... gotta evil monkey in there
:monkeyeat

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree with resin rider they all look fantabulous especialy the route 66 and the kaui kush,but that GDP is stealin the show to my eyes...hows the high with that one bro?
peace.-T-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yo T
thanks. that girl is muskyskunky. slightly different smell than the cut.... killer high and taste. just to sensative for my taste. kickin out all these emotional biotches makin room for OGA testers n few more, well i hope so. but i havent got any conf. and i think i may have missed the bus this time again. i did love the smoke though T just risky bizz with her

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel you bro,i had a plant similar to that...to f'n touchy....water it it tripped,dont water it it tripped,whole nutes wigged it out half nutes did too....just couldnt make her ind up,shed go from doin good to wilting up and throwin 3 finger leaves at the drop of a dime,i took her like 4 weeks and dropped her LOL....and she was a bagseed from some purple shit my homie brought back from cali.....wonder if it was anything close or a cross or someshit....i guess we will never know.
thanks for the quick response yo...also i have a pollen chuck mama,its the grapey smelling one that gets super covered in frost....
peace-T-

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
smokA
Howzit brother..?? Can ya say nice updates? yea i can.. nice updates brother.. and that sackoweed sure is an ass kicking sack.. no pun's intended.. ;) lol.. check ya later.. peace.

sack

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Tona- i hate those emo plants man! i would like that pc pheno someday, maybe i will get lucky i still have a few left. i am quite pleased with this skunky mofo! thanks for peepin though

Sack- lol see you soon bro!

INB - you just wait!:joint:

well i took some pics for INB took peep in my albums. i may as well post em here
coco side at 11 days

chem4
picture.php

Pollenchuck
picture.php

sugarshack
picture.php

decapitation
picture.php

the 47 day side

strwdlz bonsai L decap bonsai R
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

Decap
picture.php

sugar shack
picture.php

Kauai kush
picture.php

INB wanted to see how high i trimmed my stuff up. anything that isnt in the top 3-4 nodes on any of the lowest branches i leave on gets the axe. all of my really trimmed plants have only 4-6 branches on them off the main stalk. some of those branches grow branches, but i am not counting those. the decap i leave 1-2 extra "lower branches" than i normally would. that particular strain allows the lowers to stretch up 2/3 to all the way up to canopy usually. those branches are the 1s i take all but top few nodes i think will form a bud or 2. when i do this i get huge ass tops off of the lowest branches on her, 0 popcorn. i try to clean each strain in accordance with growth patterns and structure. but always take the nonsence off no matter what. i do as much as poss in veg and b4 week 2 flower is over i like to have all branches and leaves i want off gone. here is the decap, but it is kinda hard to see. have to follow branches up

picture.php

middle
picture.php

bottom
picture.php

overall
picture.php

veg
picture.php

picture.php

got the purps side by side double purp doja L and GrapeApe R
picture.php

clones- 15 rooted so far. 1 of everthing except the Green Cracks(takenfew daysl8r) and the DPDs taken a bit l8r also... going well so far. 2 lights on above now & lightly feeding the tray also.
picture.php

here is the T5 mount. i dont think i showed what i did. and then 1 where you can see how i hung through the shelf above
picture.php

picture.php

well thats it for now. will be harvesting these on the 1st, 3 days early. i am going on vac, and want to get the ball rolling on the next set. i have planned out the rest of 09. i am moving in dec, so i came up with these harvest times to work out enough time to chop last harvest @60 days, allow them to dry, clean them up, take my room apart and patch and paint the 2 holes. move whew. gonna be forced to chop at 50 1 harvest to make deadline with final run under both lights instead of 1 side. i could push to 52-53 but prob wont. but here is the PLAN
picture.php

til l8r
Sir:joint:

hazy

Veteran
All is looking so good sir. Good to see you got a plan to get the most out of your grow before the move.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea brotha,noone can ever accuse you of being lazy,thats for dayum sure :D.you be puttin in work yo :respect:
i hope ur plan goes exaxt as you mapped it put with no hassles yo.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

Hi sirsmokealot what is that route 66 ?

Looking good and lovley in here as always.

Latest posts

Latest posts