What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa bro they are gettin real fatt...this is gonna be a great harvest for you...
:woohoo:
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
some good solid work in here, but I would expect none the less

Just stoppin in to say what up brother

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice update bro! Sorry to hear that the dpd is giving ya such a hard time. Are Major's rooting ok? I have been having mom and cloning issues as well due to the heat. Plant's are looking stellar though.
peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn fantastic brotha

hey OS yepper my DPD is doing fine 1 in flower turing dark purple looks black to me 1 in veg. i took some pics friday but havent posted them prolly wont i'll take more this friday then post. i had a problem with my timer it came on for 1hr each day for 1wk before i cought it, threw the PC and mongrul for a loop they started to reveg on me lol. but alls good no nanners Sir just seen the garden last night now the Chem4 is just holy crack monkey batman. main top is 10-11 inch long full and narly

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey Major! The dpd definitely looks black. I can never get the true color to come out in pics and it is something you just have to see for yourself. It is an amazing plant to watch grow. The chem4 is a crazy yielder, huge tops and the more the merrier, glad ya like her.
peace

K

Kal-El

Looking great!
What strain is in the 15th pic in post #974?

Hey Sack, how you doing bro? This is rule35sub1.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thanks all you guys

Zues
Tona
Dr dog
Maj

you all rock

OS- you 2 hehe but yeah its ok there is always another chance at her. i just love to watch her grow though. pretty plant. summer heat sucks man thats for sure...

Kal-el- yo rule glad to know who ive been talkin to as well.... i labeled all the pics if you want to have another gander, but to save you the effort the 15th pic in that post was Decapition(pre98bubba x whitemustang) a creation by brotha Jaws. i love it. fat ass buds, bubba x chem smell, instant high, and potent, great tasting i almost forgot to mention lol
can be taken @ 50 - 65 days. will put on more weight if you wait the 2 weeks and be mucho stronger, but 50 days wrecks most people. my preferance 8 weeks minimum and 9 preferably.
oh its not available from anyone as far as i know... this was our keeper

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
{oh its not available from anyone as far as i know... this was our keeper }

dang skippy shes our keeper brotha still has some even offered me few more while back maybe i'll ask him for few Purple Barney F2's he just made.

but far as the Decapation available to the public srry it was just gifted to a select few throught the whole comunity. i was one of the lucky ppl to be offered again brotha Jaws hit homerun on this cross thankyou so very much brotha

K

Kal-El

thanks all you guys

Kal-el- yo rule glad to know who ive been talkin to as well.... i labeled all the pics if you want to have another gander, but to save you the effort the 15th pic in that post was Decapition(pre98bubba x whitemustang) a creation by brotha Jaws. i love it. fat ass buds, bubba x chem smell, instant high, and potent, great tasting i almost forgot to mention lol
can be taken @ 50 - 65 days. will put on more weight if you wait the 2 weeks and be mucho stronger, but 50 days wrecks most people. my preferance 8 weeks minimum and 9 preferably.
oh its not available from anyone as far as i know... this was our keeper

She is definately a beauty. Looks really good.

Hell ya homie looking great!!! Soon ill be there, I hope i got almost all those strains vegging now.

NK i started using the General hydro 3 part plus DN Cal mag and kool bloom for the end. Easy and simple. since i switched ive had excellent success everything is looking awesome!! I will start a new thread soon to show off what ive got Peace!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
INB- Hell yea son that is just what I wanted to hear.. get at me in here on on my thread when you get your new one setup, im anxious to see u rockin again .. I think I may want to add the dry kool bloom to my schedule that or another product called pure flowers.. but basically same thing.. high nute content dry fert.. Good to know the gen hydro is treating you well.. def a solid system.

Sir-
Things are getting really fat really fast around these parts.. Keep up the hard work son, looks like a large harvest is just over the horizion..

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
word Maj. good choice of yours i might add!! i just gave my 2cents here and there lol

Kal-EL- thanks man i do love her

INB- i am with NK anxiously awaiting your return.... i bet you forgot how to post lol....dont worry brotha i be just a phone call away. i am glad all your gifts are safe and ready to blow up. how many strains did we send you home with.... geeze what a comeback lol

NK- i just switched from the dry kool bloom to a product called MOAB (mother of all blooms) its n-1 p-52 k-32 i believe... a bit stronger than kool blooms 2-48-28 (actuallly less N) but has no dyes and b1 for stress and such..... my hydro dude kept tellin me to make the flip and i tried a lil $15 container for the first time in these big girls here. i have enough for like 2 more runs still. not bad for $15. $5 a run. i like it so far...
i call INB every day and harrass him to make a thread... hes got all new setup and strains and nutes.... why not.... soon he says soon lol
thanks though bro.. i could use a hand come harvest time and u can bet i am recruiting this time. go through it all in a few hours vs....2-3 evenings alone.... only 9 plants and exceeding # i bet. good thing is nearly 0 popcorn yayyyy

SirSmokalot

Veteran
flower day 28 and 48 pics(last fri)

flower day 28 and 48 pics(last fri)

sero- yes sir and not to soon. i am nearly out... by cure's end i will be very low on meds and needing the bounty. i did a lil celebrating with the last haul... holidays and all, summer activities... thanks for stoppin by the casa!

ok first the veg- next run and mommas n training- soil is faised out again... coco from here out unless i cant get any in future when i need it
the Ph issue has mostly cleared with 1clear 5.8 water and 1 5.8 H&G feeding
mommas first...

chem4
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

strw dzl
picture.php

Grape Ape
picture.php

Decapitation
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

the next run- 16 ladies-
7shack, 4decap, 2chem4, 1gunk, 1white, 1pollenchuck
picture.php

PC
picture.php

White(cuts taken) was gonna be a mom, but needed it
picture.php

picture.php

flower room. pics day 28 & 48. this was last fri 8-7
overall
picture.php

picture.php

day 28 side
picture.php

decap
picture.php

picture.php

sugar shack
picture.php

StrwDzl
picture.php

Rout66
picture.php

Gunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kaui Kush
picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
smokalot
Howzit brother..?? Man the menu is good and the gurls are a plenty... Im enjoying.. peace.

sack

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:lurk:
Fuck hard update Sir :yes:
and luxury shots to girls in flower :abduct:
Must be happy to watch you ladies ...
Well done mate .. :wave:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
day 48 side
picture.php

picture.php

decaps- a few tops are forearm length and soda can fat and solid as naturally possible
picture.php

picture.php

forearm length and fat and growing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sugar shack top about 10 inches in length. gonna be a good 1/2 oz nug looks like lol
picture.php

gdp (blue) the last bye bye
picture.php

Kaui Kush
picture.php

picture.php

KK is purpleing a lot now. gdp is starting as well. shack is too! only the decap remains glitterywhite.

this is a good sign at 48 days that my flush is taking over....
picture.php

well thats it for tonight.... i chopped those lower tonight and 2 decap lower sagging branches at 50 days... somethin new to puff while i wait for rest to dry hehe. for literally zero direct light they go real fat on decaps... shack lowers i took had light from left side 1k right on it that why they were in dirt lol
see ya next week.... will be harvesting on sunday while dark in room. 57 day but no light. and when light comes on clean and put in 16 youngins in coco. i will hand water for the first few days and set up my manifold when i get time.
stoked!.... i am not to stoke about the trimmin though lol. i have allergies to MJ when fresh. it is no delight for me to harvest, other than the fact it is gonna be worth the smoke for a few days major suffering. i do mean major too.. why did i have to be allergic to one of my favorite things in the world, skin reactions and sinus troubles( mad sneezing like hay fever):wallbash:

does any one else have this prob at harvest time? if so are there any solutions... as far as the skin reactions go i just wear gloves and try not to rub on arm hair, but the sinus prob is there no matter what i take or try. suggestions?

thanks
Sir:joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
smokalot
I really like the kuai kush... Sounds and looks like a fockin winner.. peace.

sack

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks sack much appreciated

thanks rad. i do hope you get a look at the other side of the table. you 2 snuck in on me betwen posts lol

Latest posts

Latest posts