What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hazy- first off thanks man. i appreciate you peekin in.... i just hate that when ever i want to upload something it is like a miracle to get it done. i want 10 pics to upload, 2 of which are important IMO, and the 2 i really really want wont go through, dont. suck when i could have been productive with my time, but instead i am fighting the upload on IC several times now. i like to share, but its becoming a hassel of its own. i hate to sound bitchy, but it is what it is. plus i am feeling crowded on here now... arent you? tons of jock riders, feel like some peeps come here to stroke others off and get free beans and cuts n shit, and thats it. i bet that many are young and foolish and IC is feelin HOT to me with all the traffic. communities like this cannot be trusted once the population grows to large. i see less and less trusted names around. maybe i should follow their lead i find myself thinking. anyway enough whining from me today, thats not what casa del mota is for.......
on a positive note, my garden looks great and healthy and fruitful!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
speaking of upload, guess what decided to worek today...... here are the rest ofthose photos from day 27flower to complete the lat post with pics.

here is a pic of the blue GDP

here are 2 of the Purp GDP.... notice the differance in trich production...

appears way more dank and smells it too. the blue is super fruity. great day smoke, the purp is the heady pheno... only prob is the heady pheno is super sensative. each purple plant had a few leave taco down and look ugly, problem was immediatly remidied, but i dont know what it was exactly. i check the infirmary and nothing similar to view. i dont want this prob again. i ran it flawlessly in soil, and would like to continue in coco.
i guess i can post a pic of the problem and hopefully get some help for next time.

Anima

yo man just poppin by!! :wave:
Glad to see ya still around even though the pic thing can get to be a hassle...hit and miss sometimes...just have to be patient.. :confused:
Looks like quite the room you have going on. :yes: :yes: some nice frost for being less than a month in!
Welcome back bro!
Peace and kindness
-Anima

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo Sir

That canopy is looking great man

Great strain too, hopefully they purp up on ya like they did for greenjeans

SirSmokalot

Veteran
anima- patience your right.... i had it the first 10-15 times i had a prob, its running thin i guess, =) thanks though its good to be around.

M@rg- thanks my friend, they fill fast

Dr.Dog-thanks man different pheno than MGJ but his cut from our genes. havent you seen the pics of my gdps in the past, they turn brotha. currently under the screen are 2 pollen chucks, 2 bambam, 3 purp GDP, 3 blue GDP, 3 erkel x (strw dzl), 1 (bubba) x WM
chop should be nice

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Whats up Sir?? Your garden is lookin lovely my friend!!Very lush and happy and healthy as u said...and Ill say it again, ur trich production is already outta hand bro...keep it up, Ill see ya later...Peace

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
foolish and IC is feelin HOT to me with all the traffic. communities like this cannot be trusted once the population grows to large. i see less and less trusted names around. maybe i should follow their lead i find myself thinking. anyway enough whining from me today, thats not what casa del mota is for.......

Nah I dont see it like that, there are always new folks around, would get kind of boring in here with just 6 or so of us posting all the time. The peeps you know and trust around here, me, br, core, z, tona, maj, mrgj,morg, we will still be around for a while yet to come

U

ureapwhatusow

Nice Room, keeps making such crystally flowers

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks Z

yo dog- you know i love you guys... but gettin a pm from strangers to all of us, and dudes have like no posts or threads askin for trades or freebies, not for me. and then i come back on here and there is such a traffic flow. call me paranoid, i know i was new here at one time, but i never asked for anything, just posted.... i dont know what it is, i kinda feel like a dick now thanks haha i guess i just like smaller communities is all. i would still hang and visit if i left, just not really post threads just give props to the FAM and post an occasional nug shot. undecided, maybe i was just having a bad day lol

matsi
UREAP
- thanks brothers. tryin to keep it up

well a lil neg news. i walkined into the room today to find pH spotting all over my leaves. not totally horrid, but eww to me. nugs are fine still. i think it is from this.... the other day when i switched my res i bumped my pumps timer interval from 8hrs to 4 hours and for 36 hours plants sat in 2-3 inches of runoff soaking up stagnant water all day. i drained when discovered. the next day looked fine and today spotts appeared. . any way i emptied my res and mixed a fresh batch w/out the flora nova bloom and used 1/2 tsppergal of powdered Koolbloom instead . i shall see what happens. shame about the spotts. run was going so well.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
well thats a drag brotha its happened to me before i just kept feeding them and said F it about the nasty leaves because buds where forming n/p. hey it's Jr's B-day tomarrow 20 yrs old shit now i feel old lmao

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sir came in to say high
good thing you caught that in time then....but in time a few spots won't hurt...
gotte keep ya head with it....they are sensetive but resilliant :)

G

guest5703

Cool GDP phenos, I want to see the blue one! Although you are right the purple GDP pheno has way more frost so far....interesting, the blue GDP was chosen for color not potency, maybe? Peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
maj- yeah no real tradgedy, but they looked so damn perfect til then. calcium def from a pH lockout, or the addition of excess potassium. i am leaning with the pH since they were in standing water for 2 days. well i will have to stop by. i wish i had money for a gift.

realsupreme-n/p thanks for watching bro!

core- i couldnt have said it better. thanks for easing my fears man. your pollen chuck in there is lookin danky dank, but a longer runner than the others. goes into the late 60s like my bam bami can tell already. trich are flippin out on her still.

cali- check my thread in near the first 15 pages. you can see all 3 phenos in all their glory.... the blue was kept cause it yeilded fairly good for me the first 2 runs with it and is a better day smoke- fruity and clean, clear head. the purp just stoned me up and is not as sweet as it is funky skunky. it retained more of the classic GDP tastes, aromas, and potency. although the smell is extremely particular to this pheno. diff than any smoke i have had, just reminisant of some in. the purp is just touchy. i will dial it or replace it time will tell

Sleepy

Veteran
still lurking about...

still lurking about...

wow, great pictures, Sir...

i am drooling... :rasta:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
You are rocking that gdp man. Looks better every grow it seems like. It is reminding me a lot of my sr71 pk. I know the granddaddy has to be crossed in it.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn yo,i cant believe i didnt resubscribe to ur thread bro...my bad,its hard findin all the threads i was subbed to when i made the switch.im glad you dropped in so i could grab the link right quick.well i'll be here from here on yo.tell the bouncers to boot somebody from the front row cause ur homeboy just got back in town LOL.
things are lookin great man.peace-T-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
sleepy- always a pleasure my friend :joint:

chub- sr71pk huh. wish list lol. i am gettin there with these. check the color already man

Tona- if i recalled you said seat back when you departed last. i didnt let no buster ass punks take your seat, no way.

no talk from me lets me just show the strains

strw dzl tops

decap branch

a blue gdp teaser

some of cores gear. pollen chuck- maj pothead cut

and last but not least the gdp purp

these were taken yesterday at lights on day 33 flower