What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Welcome back man. You are gonna have some nuggets for a while man. You got that coco down. Beautiful plants and they are looking great under that trellis. Hope you get the puter up and running whenever you get a chance dude.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Nice to have you back man, I've been rock'n the coco myself. Noticed a huge difference in the smoke. Seems to produce more resin than in soil.

B/R

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sir congrats on ur past harvest
shit u real busy over there eh ? another batch flowering already ,its been a while since i been here mate, i know u had pc probs

girls looking real healthy ,holding there heads up high
that cocos real tempting , but im real happy with my smoke in soil ,yeilds could always be better aswell lol

nice show :respect:
:joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
here is the blue GDP. i chopped about 2 weeks early IMO, yeilded 4.5 oz in 5 gal FFOF/coco/ perlite

Hiya Sir :wave:
Yowza - 4.5 oz, 2 weeks early, in 5 gal - that's really something to aim for! Sorry to hear of the computer problems - glad you made it back...

Everything is looking supah - gonna pay close attention - with your switch to coco - been thinking about coco too. Maybe I should try with a bit mixed in like you did this last run.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Dude, its so good to see you back in the hood!!!Plants look great and im lovin the new setup bro, very sleek and clean...lookin killer dude...Ill have to PM u soon man, we need to chat!!!!Peace

- Z

hazy

Veteran
:jawdrop: Damn, sir, when you update after a long hiatus, man you really do it right. :muahaha:
I'm liking the new setup Sir. I think coco begs to be watered with an automatic dripper system. If I can figure out a way to do it in my itty bitty space, i'm gonna.
btw, you do know, that your gonna be totally swamped in buds just by looking at the size of all those babys in coco.
Looking at that GDP of yours,(and MGJ's too), makes me growl in the direction of my PO and at my mailman for being so rough. :cuss:

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
chub- thank u. i am working on it brother.

blackrain- yes i agree. from always being fed i gather.

M@rg- thanks mate. it nevers hurts to dabble. you may want to reconsider :)

MGJ- thanks sir and i believe you would like the coco. i think.... easier than soil for sure....

Zues-thanks and hit me up when ever. i get on once a week at least now.

Puma- thanks. my best was over 5.5 oz. i averaged over 4 per 5 gal bag. go get it dude.

UREAP- i am back lol

hazy- man damn mail man. well i will see to it you get it safely eventually. working on new moms now of everything i want around. and popping new beans. may go with cuts here on out.

here are some photos from today at lights off

and the res mix this week is

week 3 flower solution @ per gal measurments using R.O.

diamond necture- 2tsp
flora nova bloom- 2tsp
cal-mag - 2ml
sweet - 15ml

pH to 5.6
replace or correct solution after pH drifts up to 6.0.
I replace res every 6 days and flush on the 7th day every week with pH R.O.

week 1 flower was veg solution
week 2 flower was flora nova bloom @ 1 tsp and pbpbloom @ 5ml- rest same

also my foliar spray mix for flower
1 liter RO
30 ml diamond necture
1-2ml liquid kahrma
0.5ml purple max
30 ml penetrator of similar wetting agent for maximum results

pH to 5.5- 6.5

use 3-5 times by end of week 3. apply at lights off and allow to dry completely b4 lights return on.
i use once a week for 3 weeks.

my guano tea-
*i use ro*
per gal i use
2 tablespoons indonesian bat guano
2 tablespoons liquid budswell
bubble overnight and mix often.

use weeks 3-6 2x a week for soil, week 5 only for coco
i top feed my containers between feeding by my res 2x a week

thats all thanks for looking
Sir

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
oh yeah ... i am stoked the light bleaching is going away. i moved light up more finally

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on brotha lookn very nice hey maybe tomarrow bring by the cam for a few day before pics :)

Whats up homie, those plants are looking great!!! I love how all the leaves are pointing straight up to the sky! So I finally got some pics of my away from home grow for ya. To all who dont know me I cant have plants at the house anymore cause of some bullshit that happened so anyways here you go:
First the closet from afar, before we put more lights or hung the scrubber

Heres the hole in the ceiling to vent heat and smell 8in x 8in the scrubber is a foot and a half below centered on the wall

next is a close-up of the plants in there The small one in the middle back is Strawberry Diesel The two on the right GDP in front on left is GDP and behind that is the big Strawberry

then a far shot 4 cfl's 143 watts

Last but not least what i hope is to come for me this winter

remember this trip what a blast. i was so faded from that cookie!!!!! damn

and the final pic is a sunset pic at caples were we went camping i just though it was a great pic

oh one more remember when I had bomb at my pad

peace homie!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
maj- no prob man. on my way...

inb- bicurious is better than nothin\

marsh- thanks peace

P

puma

hey SIR nice to hear from ya again its beem awhile my friend, i see INB is still hanging around sweet...

looks like your doing very well now-a-days beautiful group of ladies you got going..im gonna have to stick around to see the finish for sure...

you guys hang tight i'll be getting some new gear to MAJ come first of the year, manly some purples and crosses of purples..
nice work.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
checking in for them KK's you popt ....guess i'm a bit early ey...Nway the garden looks supreme inthere !

SirSmokalot

Veteran
puma- pull up a seat .... that sounds awesome man... i can hardly wait!

core- a bit early but always welcome. so far 3 have popped out of the coco.

well here are a few lights off pics to hold ya over. still not much to see up close. several of the plants are covered in trichs already and not even at 4 weeks complete yet. tonight is 28 i believe. photos are 1 day old

some photos didnt upload damnit. i got a few closeups of the purple

here is the veg area

now let me go get the close ups on here
peace for now

SirSmokalot

Veteran
is there some damn problem here. i have wasted an hour of my life trying to upload photos. this site has so many prob all the damn time. ic may become a memory for me if this keeps up...... maybe i will venture to another place to share.. some of you may have to come with to keep in touch. this is bull, and everytime i get on it is somethin on here. cant even upload... isnt that the point

hazy

Veteran
I hope you don't but I dig what you're saying.
Some of these other sites have friggen unreal trolls. Trolls with 4000 posts.
At PG the mods will derail them into a spin-off thread eventually.

Any way I was gonna say that you did not waste your time, because heck man, I'm responding.
but then you did waste your time because i'm really replying to that bitchen little update you posted right before you wasted your time.

You've got a tremendous number of buds sticking up through that net. Looks like you've found a method.
All very nice bro. looks like you'll do all right off of this run.