What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Seedling

Plants are looking excellent as always mate.

Any plans spreading your seed to the general puplic, the Spyder seeds that is....
Would be nice with some more colour and variety to pick from...

KolorBlind

Hey again everyone!

Thought i would throw up a couple pics of my Diesel Ryder SOG that is nearing harvest. I actually chopped the 2 smaller ones today, feel free to check my thread in my signature to see pics of my harvested mini DRs.

Here is an overhead view at day 56, notice the discoloration. Some nice dark purple in there. Ive noticed the buds have a lot more purple in them than previous grows, could be the new light or maybe some heat stress, but it looks neat either way!
picture.php

Heres a shot of one of my healthiest gals also at day 56.
picture.php

And lastly, a group shot at day 63, just befoe harvesting my 2 smallest ladies.
picture.php

If I havent mentioned it before, I highly suggest NOT growing diesel ryder unless stealth and/or smell is not an issue. If that is the case then it is totally worth it for the deliciously pungent smell, but there is just no way to beat the smell if you need to. Especially when drying. I will be trying some Apollo11 using a 12/12 from seed light regiment as my next 150w HPS Mini Fridge project since the last one I grew had very little to no odor. I only hope I can keep them short enough.

Peace
KB

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
canned abyss1 they are coming along great :D and your getting some dam fine size on them as well :D

C

cheesey

day 63 going to start flushing next week looks like they will go 77 days maybe a tad longer .

SEEDED NYCD

2j3k8hz.jpg

2e1axjd.jpg

SEEDED LEMON SKUNKS

2gxi3o1.jpg

dn1wzc.jpg

6jelpg.jpg

16li83n.jpg

29fscp0.jpg

2ibyuk3.jpg

C

cheesey

Chappers is very knowledgable on auto's , and I would have to say, I have grown almost 40 strains personally probabaly 12 of which were bagseed runs,my opinion on bagseed could not be higher, you'll be surprised by the quality of the smoke even if the buds it came from are below average, provided you are a capable grower,and have seen upwards of 75 strains growing , theres is a big difference between strains is growth, taste, potency

I have also grown out and croseed auto's for about 5-6 years I have made a few of my own crosses, and there is a big difference in even auto-strains which have to have the auto-flowering (recessive) trait , I agree about the AK from lowlife it is good and diesel ryder is also good, but my personal favourite is cheese-ryder a cross I made myself

Peace:yeahthats

any photos of the cheese ryder ? would love too see

Piel

Veteran
DR really stinks! I had some this summer that actually gave off a fecal small.

But the smoke is excellent!

Leviathan

Kolor blind your advice on the diseals is spot on, even outside your going to be very paranoid if there anywere withing say 50-60 ft of people , the wind will carry it that far away, as i said somewere else i had em in my backyard and one morning the smell at 7am woke me u,( i usually ride at noon) and it smelled like somebody had put the plants just outside my door.,, not a nice feeling to wake up to as far as peace of mind is concerned.

kolor have u had any experience with any low odor autos? care to make a few recomendations?

Seedling

Himalyan Blue Diesel, 40 days from seed, Had problems with sulfur def so they slowed down for a week or so but are back on track now. Grown in 3 litre pots soil and perlite mix under a 90 watt LED light.

Damn, cant get the pictures right...

KolorBlind

Kolor blind your advice on the diseals is spot on, even outside your going to be very paranoid if there anywere withing say 50-60 ft of people , the wind will carry it that far away, as i said somewere else i had em in my backyard and one morning the smell at 7am woke me u,( i usually ride at noon) and it smelled like somebody had put the plants just outside my door.,, not a nice feeling to wake up to as far as peace of mind is concerned.

kolor have u had any experience with any low odor autos? care to make a few recomendations?

Haha, yeah I know man that is the main reason I think this will be my last Diesel Ryder grow for a while. As far as low odor AF strains go I have only grown DR, but I would love to find maybe a N. Lights AF cross or something. For now I will probably just grow some Apollo11 seeds I have at 12/12 from seed to hopefully finish them in around 10 weeks like an AF. The one I grew before has VERY low odor and that was without a scrubber.

In other news, I finished my Diesel Ryder SOG finally :) I harvested 2 at 8 weeks, 2 at 8.5, and the last 4 right at 9 weeks from seed. Nothing nearly as beautiful as most strains here but using a single 150w I was able to pull 130.2g (4.65oz) from 8 plants which made me happy! The main problem was letting the bulb get too close to the plants and frying most top buds a bit. The smoke is still great and it actually caused some wicked purple discoloration. I have attached some pics below but feel free to check my thread for many, MANY more.

Peace guys
KB

Latest posts

Latest posts