What's new

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 49

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Have had a small boost and gave the Amnesia Haze the last shoes!

IMG_9618.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Hey Folks. Everything running smooth so far. Today I am off the office and was busy with gardening and my little daughter.. she is the smartest person I know xD

I love how she calls me sometimes.

DADlaff :ROFLMAO: It’s the Daddy version of the Name Detlef…

IMG_9723.jpeg

In this moment I guess it’s good to admit that I soak some more seeds :ROFLMAO:

I got gifted a selfmade card.. just for me! Its made with love isn’t it ?

IMG_9721.jpeg

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
I am turning more and more into a carnivore.. all the people around me suffering from something.. and I am the only one who suffers not.. only if I am cheating with sugar and greens.. it’s nice to live veggie or veg. I did it as well few quarters ;) but it’s not the same with being in Ketosis all the time.. I will not judge because everyone wants the best for himself ;) haha you know I love you bro! The only thing we would fight for is…

Who gets the last shrooms…

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Sorry I missed to answer :( what a mess!

ATM we are really honored of the weathergoddess :) 27c max but in the shadow you can still feel the north. My guess is.. similar to Cal‘s region!

Flowerday 36

Mac Gyver tries to rescue 2 wet and daaanky netherlands :dance:

Out
IMG_9923.jpeg

Old Airflow
IMG_9924.jpeg

New try

IMG_9926.jpeg
Boombadabäääm
IMG_9927.jpeg

oldmaninbc

CaliforniaPurple

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thanks @CaliforniaPurple Nice to have you here! Yeah we love chicken. We‘ve got five as well. Yours are really pretty and picture made my day!

Sorry for my long absence guys but it is still a daily weight we can barely carry. Fortunately we are running into nice 3-4 Month and the summer will help to survive - I am sure!

Non the less I have some succes and sometimes I am pleased by my greens or some fishing.

Okay time is money and I have a to do list and still this forcing guy with the gun behind me. Or is it a women ?! :laughing: :ROFLMAO:

My little Hotbox is a kind of tricky learning tool and amazes but I need to expand I am hungry for more. Don’t want to take risk of getting scoliosis :biggrin:

Yum Yum

Few min out due to some optimization on airflow;)
IMG_0672.jpeg

From today

IMG_0803.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0809.jpeg

Can you see the purple

IMG_0808.jpeg