What's new

Show your autoflower pix

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Late season WD - for bright color lovers & AF haters ;)

picture.php

Cya!

=K

A

arcticsun

more pictures of pehkuruder auto. this one is 4 feet tall run under 24/0, 10L soil grow.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

pehkuruder male, dont mind the pityful look of him he is 3 foot + under about 250w of regular desktop and ceiling lights. i didnt have a hps for the male room.
picture.php
picture.php

regular SS non-auto AK47 female seeded by pehkuruder auto male, ready for harvest of F1 seeds. fingers crossed for a descent selection here guys :D
picture.php
picture.php

peace auto fans -arcticsun :joint:

C

ChynaRyder

Very curious about the smoke on your Pehk's there Arctic. Have you had a chance to sample any yet? I would imagine from the lineage that it is quite good, no?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice Arctic cant wait :joint:
are you sure they are 100% autoflowering they look like semi-autoflowering (i have some Semi-auto Haze and they get the same hight)
and good luck with your F1 look like a nice cross

A

arcticsun

thanks guys, i havent sampled the smoke yet. but the smell of them are absolutely amazing. its a very strong odor, something like citrus/skunk/menthol/liquorice. i do not expect these to be extremely potent atm, that is something ill work on in the crosses.

hi labuenahierba: no my friend i can guarantee that these are 100% auto, i ran them under continous light 24/0... so on my honor, i promice they are fully 100% auto :D

peace n love guys

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, i havent sampled the smoke yet. but the smell of them are absolutely amazing. its a very strong odor, something like citrus/skunk/menthol/liquorice. i do not expect these to be extremely potent atm, that is something ill work on in the crosses.
peace n love guys
sound very nice my friend:joint: cant wait for the haze mix:abduct:
how are the seeds douwing?

hi labuenahierba: no my friend i can guarantee that these are 100% auto, i ran them under continous light 24/0... so on my honor, i promice they are fully 100% auto :D

peace n love guys

My Semi-Autoflower flower also under continous light 24/0 only they go 3 week later in flower i beleeve mossy hade some semi-auto too that flower under light 24/0 and go 3 ore 4 weeks later in to flower than the auto ones

yes i think Semi-Autoflower ore more potent $$$

Greetz LBH

A

arcticsun

in my eyes it doesnt matter if they spend alittle longer to initiate flowering. if they flower fully under 24h lighting, that means they are fully auto-not semi auto just because they are alittle slower.

afterall we wouldnt want or even expect all our autos to use the exact same time to flower. this isnt a goal in my eyes.

i still see a 12 weeker auto as a full auto. if it doesnt need night darkness in order to flower.

A

arcticsun

no problemo :D

here is a semi-auto lowryder hybrid. its parentlines are from stuporsonic, K2 and lowryder. this one will initiate flowering with the slightest change of light regime, but its possible to take clones from this one.

FINX (semi-auto)
picture.php
picture.php

first pic shows 2 branches beiing sexed up with pehkuruder pollen. there are several phenos to this one but this is the more potent looking one.

this will flower under 18/6 but not only show preflowers under 24/0. the male from this strain will throw pollen from pollen sacks in the internodes.

Q: would you guys think the pollen from the preflowers, which will always be the first to pollinate, could produce quicker offspring for next season? afterall... in a bad season only the first seeded buds would carry ripe seeds for next season.

peace guys.

Puffster

in my eyes it doesnt matter if they spend alittle longer to initiate flowering. if they flower fully under 24h lighting, that means they are fully auto-not semi auto just because they are alittle slower.

afterall we wouldnt want or even expect all our autos to use the exact same time to flower. this isnt a goal in my eyes.

i still see a 12 weeker auto as a full auto. if it doesnt need night darkness in order to flower.

beautiful pics arcticsun, and I do agree, it is only nice to have a semi-auto plant so we can get some larger specimens outdoor, prolonging vegging for a few weeks is only beneficial and something you should breed to achieve IMO

gl further on your project! :)

C

ChynaRyder

beautiful pics arcticsun, and I do agree, it is only nice to have a semi-auto plant so we can get some larger specimens outdoor, prolonging vegging for a few weeks is only beneficial and something you should breed to achieve IMO

gl further on your project! :)

I couldnt agree more. :yeahthats Looks like an excellent geurilla type plant; Big enough to compete with other plants, small enough to not attract too much attention.