What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

KolorBlind

aside from people buying white dwarf and its really white russian i think for the most part 90 percent of the cannabis out there is the same thing with a differant name and that every seed bank or breeder is part of this in some way. every time i hear about some new strain with some exotic name i just think, wow, somebodys overpaying about 45 dollars for a few syllables.

Spoken like a true novice.

I once believed something along those lines, then I got my hands on various genetics. Let me just say, there most certainly IS a difference in almost every strain of marijuana. I have grown 3 different strains so far, and 2 different bagseed strains (I dont recommend growing bagseed PERIOD) and every single strain was so very different from the other. The appearance, smell, taste & high were all unique. You just dont know till ya grow my man.

Peace
KB

here is another shot of my lil girl, she popped thru the soil 7-31-09. 4 26w cfl and ffof soil and lil bit of love is all she gets atm. been thinking about a 150w hps instead of cfl, so maybe next grow i do ill try that.

C

Ch@ppers

The end has come for my Auto Haze!

She was chopped on the 7th September 2009 at approximately 80-85 days old-ish. She's certainly less than 90 days old anyway.

picture.php

She's had what I call a "pre-harvest trim" where I remove the large fan leaves and any dead or dying leaves.

picture.php

She's been hanging now for a few days, she'll continue to hang for a further week and if she's nicely dry, then she'll be cut into individual buds and jarred and cured for at least 2 weeks before initial sampling takes place.

aside from people buying white dwarf and its really white russian i think for the most part 90 percent of the cannabis out there is the same thing with a differant name and that every seed bank or breeder is part of this in some way. every time i hear about some new strain with some exotic name i just think, wow, somebodys overpaying about 45 dollars for a few syllables.

Wow...you are so very very wrong! The differences between varieties are sometimes small but more often than not they are massive. I'd go so far as to suggest that there is more variety between marijuana than there is even in wines.

Ch@ppers

theman75

Hey Ch@ppers, I just orderd the AutoWhiteRussian from attitude on Sept 6th... how do I know I got the 2k9 version you talked about earlier?

I just put them in soil tonight and watered... now I play the waiting game for them to sprout.

I would really appreciate any info you can give me on this strain!!

lowrdr

Wow...you are so very very wrong! The differences between varieties are sometimes small but more often than not they are massive. I'd go so far as to suggest that there is more variety between marijuana than there is even in wines.

Ch@ppers

ch@ppers this leviathan fella knows nothing anyway so i wouldnt worry lol. he is adamant about not believing me that you can get up to 4oz's off an auto ak47. you know the strain inside out, maybe you could enlighten this fella as to what is possible as theres no way he will believe me :joint:

KolorBlind

Heya fellas

Heres a shot of my Diesel Ryder SOG at Day 49. 9 plants total. Little heat stress on the leaves but all the buds look AMAZING and they are extremely dense!
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture81987-091709a.jpg

Oh and can anyone tell me where I can find info on how many pics you are allowed to upload? Or how many can go in one album? Ive searched and cant seem to find any info on it. I tried uploading a few pics and it said osmething about checking my quota so I had to upload it over on RIU. I have probably 10x as many pics on RIU as I do here so I cant imagine I am full up already, but I would like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance
KB

Seedling

Im a long time lurker.... thought it was time to share a couple of pics...
Here are two from the woods today....both are Diesel Ryders...

dsc00466i.jpg

dsc00441a.jpg

BlackMagic

A fellow grower wanted to show me his outdoor in its grace since he was about to chop them the next day, is it just me or do dieselryder really, really stink?

Man, i could smell the grow from 20 meters in the forest!
No joke, and it was only like 10-12 plants.

Seedling

I agree mate, they do smell, and what a great smell it is.... Have to say im impressed with the DR.

Have some Himalyan blue diesel going now, looking forward to see what they will do for me...

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Spoken like a true novice.

I once believed something along those lines, then I got my hands on various genetics. Let me just say, there most certainly IS a difference in almost every strain of marijuana. I have grown 3 different strains so far, and 2 different bagseed strains (I dont recommend growing bagseed PERIOD) and every single strain was so very different from the other. The appearance, smell, taste & high were all unique. You just dont know till ya grow my man.

Peace
KB

Chappers is very knowledgable on auto's , and I would have to say, I have grown almost 40 strains personally probabaly 12 of which were bagseed runs,my opinion on bagseed could not be higher, you'll be surprised by the quality of the smoke even if the buds it came from are below average, provided you are a capable grower,and have seen upwards of 75 strains growing , theres is a big difference between strains is growth, taste, potency

I have also grown out and croseed auto's for about 5-6 years I have made a few of my own crosses, and there is a big difference in even auto-strains which have to have the auto-flowering (recessive) trait , I agree about the AK from lowlife it is good and diesel ryder is also good, but my personal favourite is cheese-ryder a cross I made myself

Peace:yeahthats